And yet another thread regarding bodyslide. help and have mercy

Bert Goldsteen

i just tried generating outfits via bodyslide from the sliders that came with chronotrigger77s remodeled armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT v5.1 and i got all desired nifs out of it via a batch-build. i then generated a mod out of these files via MO and activated the mod.

Up to this point it went smoothly even though i dont know about possible mistakes i made along the way. Now comes the finicky part: when going ingame the custom clothing worked just fine, but the vanilla clothes were still as ugly and undesirable as ever. i assume there are just no files overwritten by the new ones and thus there are no newer versions of the clothing ingame.

So, does anyone have a clue on how to solve this or an idea where i can find said clue? it would be most aprecciated?

Edit: I have chronotriggers mod enabled and according to MO it overwrites files. the custom "mod" however doesnt overwrite anything.

i just tried generating outfits via bodyslide from the sliders that came with chronotrigger77s remodeled armor for CBBE Bodyslide TBBP HDT v5.1 and i got all desired nifs out of it via a batch-build. i then generated a mod out of these files via MO and activated the mod.

Up to this point it went smoothly even though i dont know about possible mistakes i made along the way. Now comes the finicky part: when going ingame the custom clothing worked just fine, but the vanilla clothes were still as ugly and undesirable as ever. i assume there are just no files overwritten by the new ones and thus there are no newer versions of the clothing ingame.

So, does anyone have a clue on how to solve this or an idea where i can find said clue? it would be most aprecciated?

Edit: I have chronotriggers mod enabled and according to MO it overwrites files. the custom "mod" however doesnt overwrite anything.

Not entirely sure what you mean.

If all you've done is generate a few armor pieces with bodyslide and created your own mod with them and they work, then what else did you expect to happen? If you want more of Chrono's armor to appear in-game, then surely you will need to generate more of them in Bodyslide. I don't think Chrono's mod changes anything unless you generate outfits in Bodyslide and write them to the correct folders. I might be wrong, though, so apologies if I am.

It depends which version you've installed. The replacer version changes all NPC vanilla outfits to his version, or rather, all the ones you've Bodyslided (or batch built). If you are just using the standalone version, then it won't change anything any NPC is wearing. Those outfits are for you alone or to those you give the outfits to in-game.

I'm not sure if you can have both versions installed at the same time, I don't know much about the mod. Perhaps you could create separate mods for both versions. Use the Replacer version for NPC's using one body type, and then use the Standalone version for yourself and followers using another body type. Just make sure that your standalone version doesn't overwrite any vanilla files/folders.

Archived