Request: CBBE Hairy Vagina texture?

KingSergiu

I can share the nif file, as long as i give credit. It was made by Pamfolette. I made it bigger for a nice full bush, but a little sticks out the back. I rarely see it but you may want to scale it back down. Outfit Studio will do that. You're on your own getting it into the game however. I know zero about making mods in FO4Edit. I just grabbed a clothing mod and replaced thier nif file with this one.

hairbody.nif

I can share the nif file, as long as i give credit. It was made by Pamfolette. I made it bigger for a nice full bush, but a little sticks out the back. I rarely see it but you may want to scale it back down. Outfit Studio will do that. You're on your own getting it into the game however. I know zero about making mods in FO4Edit. I just grabbed a clothing mod and replaced thier nif file with this one.

Thank You!  I can  get it in game.

i dont know how to scale the sticks out from the back? i don't know that... i managed to put the hair on my body with nifskope and it looks great in front but in the back the hair is too long

post-59016-0-41367200-1451382056_thumb.jpg

i dont know how to scale the sticks out from the back? i don't know that... i managed to put the hair on my body with nifskope and it looks great in front but in the back the hair is too long

Doesn't look like it sticks out that far on my toon. But anyway, load it into outfit studio, right click on it in the right hand window, and pick scale. You'll have to readjust the postion after that.

Guest victorddp

I've got different brushes modeled but I'm figuring how to attach them to the body mesh, I'm new with NifSkope.

I don't know how to make giney's hair color matches the head hair color either.

I've got different brushes modeled but I'm figuring how to attach them to the body mesh, I'm new with NifSkope.

I don't know how to make giney's hair color matches the head hair color either.

Did you find a plugin for your 3D modeling program that will save FO4 compatible nif files? As far as I know none exist yet. Outfit studio is the only thing I know of right now that will import obj files and save them as nifs that FO4 will use. You can attach the mesh to your body in that program as well. Once you run it thru that, then you can load the nif into nifscope and tinker with textures. Not sure how you would make the carpet automatically match whatever color you pick for the drapes, but I'm guessing that would prolly take scripts. Need the CK for that. 

• 7 months later...

Archived