Request: CBBE Hairy Vagina texture?

KingSergiu

Define hairy, I've been using some of the various CBBE photoshop layers just fine, and i could whip one up quickly. Or you could do it yourself, with either photoshop or gimp. I've noticed that you could almost use the various cbbe textures with the fo4 mesh, but the textures will not match the head or the hands.

yep this kind of hairy :D thank you very much. may i ask what things did you use? photoshop and what textures for the layers? i know how to overlay with photoshop and gimp i just need the layers.

Problem is so far all the hairy textures that have appeared lack specular or normals, including the innies mod, so looks worse than no hair (imho). Hoping that will be fixed soon.

Yeah, that has been driving me nuts with the current cbbe texture, I always used the nvidia plugin to make normal maps for my texture tweaks, but with the current texture i get very noticeable seams along the edges of the textures. Now i could probably fix this by making the unused background of the base texture match better with the actually used parts, just haven't gotten around to doing it/ don't exactly trust my skills with the mouse and photoshop.

As for the pubic hair layers, I used the the overlays from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49414. They don't lay in the exact position as a new layer, but can be adjusted with the move tool simply enough.

Problem is so far all the hairy textures that have appeared lack specular or normals, including the innies mod, so looks worse than no hair (imho). Hoping that will be fixed soon.

Yeah, that has been driving me nuts with the current cbbe texture, I always used the nvidia plugin to make normal maps for my texture tweaks, but with the current texture i get very noticeable seams along the edges of the textures. Now i could probably fix this by making the unused background of the base texture match better with the actually used parts, just haven't gotten around to doing it/ don't exactly trust my skills with the mouse and photoshop.

As for the pubic hair layers, I used the the overlays from http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49414. They don't lay in the exact position as a new layer, but can be adjusted with the move tool simply enough.

You should be using the intel plugin, not the nvidia one (afaik). Least that's what I have been using for F4.

https://gametechdev.github.io/ITW-Beta-Test/

Open all textures with the Intel plug-in. Save the diffuse textures with the NVIDIA plugin as DXT1 after setting it to 16-bit mode (in Photoshop, image>mode). The normals and specs are saved with the Intel plug-in as normal maps.

Good to know. I tend to just save all my textures uncompressed, makes no performance difference on my rig so figure why not.

Open all textures with the Intel plug-in. Save the diffuse textures with the NVIDIA plugin as DXT1 after setting it to 16-bit mode (in Photoshop, image>mode). The normals and specs are saved with the Intel plug-in as normal maps.

Good to know. I tend to just save all my textures uncompressed, makes no performance difference on my rig so figure why not.

Caliente said they don't work for Fallout 4 last I heard.

Caliente said they don't work for Fallout 4 last I heard.

Err, well the intel plugin saving uncompressed does for me confused.gif . Then again I've only really been working on the diffuse textures so if you mean the other ones don't work uncompressed, you might be right.

Edit: Looking forward to some proper mesh pubic hair myself, now you reminded me it exists biggrin.png

The mod page includes resources for Pubic hair. I haven't taken a look at them...and aside from using Bodyslide/installing mods and the like I tend to be rather ignorant of how to use such things. 

I learned a lot from Skyrim though. Trial and error. But I don't think I know enough about what I'm doing to actually use their resources. I don't want a flat texture either I want something that looks like you could actually run your fingers through it. 

....Never thought I'd be so passionate about Bush on a Game character but that's where I'm at right now. 

Archived