Hey, newb (me) needs some pointers.... sorry

Twirly Redhead

Hi , I recently acquired skyrim legendary edition for PC  so i can get modding YAYYY. (I clocked many hours the 360 version)

however i have things i need help with.

Is it possible to have two skyrims installed

a standard "clean" modded skyrim

and a "smuttier" modded skyrim

..and launch them both through steam

How are the lesbian sex animations? are they any good if not I think id rather not have any actual sex in game!

guys are the opposite of attractive to me as you probably guessed from the previous question.

so can i set it so only female NPCs are "interested" in my char... or a mod to make most NPCs female maybe? maybe both...

can i adjust the chance of sexual encounters?

are there any "Romance" mods?

OK finally the fun bit I need help with mod choices,

want the bondage/slave/bdsm style mods but have no idea where to start, i usually play a sneaky (sometimes vampire) rogue so sneaky, pick pocketing, lock picking game play should work well for me.

I like the idea of being captured and having to escape

and I would also like the option to have my own dungeon and slaves.

Ive used fallout and oblivion mod managers before so i should be fine with the modding however there seems to be a lot of mods on here that require other mods so i thought id ask for a little guidance to get me started

Hi.

Fist thing you need is a mod manager.

Go directly with the top one, so you will not need to upgrade it later: Mod Organizer.

With it, you don't need "two installations" all the vanilla files will be kept intact, the mods, and whatever will be managed by MO (Mod Organizer) without impacting the installation.

You may not want to launch them through Steam but you may want to launch them through SKSE (mandatory item you should install) that is started through MO.

There are a few really good lesbian animations. And they can still use all the Male/Female animations by just wearing a strapon. So: endless possibilities.

About "who is interested in your character" that depends on the mods to start the sex you will chose. Some are more configurable some are less.

"Chance of a sexual encouter" is 100% related to the mod that will start the sex. Some of them are configurable, some are event driven, some are as they are.

They are many "Romance" mods. What about "SexLab Romance"?

If you like the BSDM world, you will find tons of mods.

My advise: start with the bare minimum. (SexLab + MatchMacker and all the required dependencies.)

Then try a BSDM mod (using MO it is super easy to test it and then get rid of it.), and do it until you wil lfind what you are looking for.

BSDM is not my personal expertise, so I cannot really advise for a specific mod. But many people say that "maria Eden" is really good (never tried it personally.)

Last advice: follow Anatriax's Guide to an Immersive Skyrim. It is a great help.

^^ Words of wisdom right up there. As to specific BDSM mod recommendations:

The base mod you need for almost all other BDSM mods is ZAZ Animation Pack. Install that and its requirements and you will be ready for just about anything.

Devious Devices Assets, Integration, and Expansion are essential for other BDSM mods.

If you want to own/capture/train slaves then SexLab Sex Slaves is a great mod. Paradise Halls together with its SexLab Extension is a good alternative.

If you want to be a slave you have many options :lol:. E.g., Captured Dreams, Sanguine's Debauchery, and Trapped in Rubber. SexLab Sex Slaves also has some elements of player slavery. If you like Devious Devices then I'd say Deviously Cursed Loot is a must-have.

There are probably other great mods I didn't list but those are the ones I can personally recommend.

and I would also like the option to have my own dungeon and slaves.

Hehe ...

Okay so the mods Sexlab Defeat, Paradise Halls, and the Paradise Halls Sexlab Extension, together, do exactly that.

Defeat has great synergy with Paradise Halls because Defeat allows you to make your enemies surrender to you.

When they surrender, you can, with the Defeat mod installed, have sex with them on the spot, or tie 'em up, and put 'em in a sack. While they're 'stored' in a sack, you can bring them to a location to enslave them (like your sex dungeon lmfao) using Paradise Halls. Paradise Halls allows you to enslave the NPC's you've captured or defeated using Defeat, and the Paradise Halls Sexlab Extension allows you to do naughty things to them. 

Archived