HELP!!!!

johnjoequible

What clothing mod are you trying to use? Looks like something is overwriting it. It is missing textures. Using Mod Organizer? (preferred)

Looks like you're at the Bathing Beauties Suite. That has certain mod incompatibilities, but nothing related to clothing. It messes with marriage scripts.

thanks for the response! I use nexus mod manager ,I'm also using a nexus mod called vanilla outfits bodyslided that is dependent on calientes vanilla outfits for cbbe ,with a few other small add on for amulets and boots , I wanted a less skimpy play through , I am also using OCRs clothing replacer but it shouldnt conflict ?

Its also sometimes a black or white what ever it is it makes me cringe 

At first i thought it was a vram problem so i scaled it down to 1280 720, before i had it at 1980 

post-523856-0-98338900-1450763189_thumb.jpg

Ram issues. Scaling is not a solution. A couple of options:

1) If you have 32bit operating system switch to 64bit (32bit has 3GB ram limit, Skyrim needs realistically at least 6GB for big textures)

2) buy more ram

3) buy new graphic card with more ram

4) use only 1k max textures, don't use 2k and especially 4k

Ram issues. Scaling is not a solution. A couple of options:

1) If you have 32bit operating system switch to 64bit (32bit has 3GB ram limit, Skyrim needs realistically at least 6GB for big textures)

2) buy more ram

3) buy new graphic card with more ram

4) use only 1k max textures, don't use 2k and especially 4k

I have 8gbs of ram and a 6850 amd 1 gb, i guess thats not enough? would a texture optimizer work?

Couldn't hurt, but if you have 8 GB RAM, you already have my machine beat, at 6 GB. I use 4k textures all over the place with no problem at all. This isn't a RAM issue. If it was a GPU issue, you'd probably crash, instead of textures vanishing, or at least lag like crazy.

At the risk of over-advertising, I recommend switching to Mod Organizer (see my sig). That way, if there is a conflict or something's overwriting something else, you'll know exactly what. NMM users tend to get overwrites along their journey and don't usually know exactly what and when. No such thing with MO.

I've seen textures go awry in my day, but never like in your pic. :P It's like it's only getting the basic general color right, and forgetting about every other detail, and even skipping showing the clothes altogether. That one's a bit more severe than I know how to diagnose. :blush:

Is it one compatible with your body and textures or are you using not all CBBE body textures are compatible with all CBBE bodies. 

To me it looks like it's using the wrong textures. DEM/lady body armors get that nasty look when using anything but the demonica/lady body mods. 

Is it one compatible with your body and textures or are you using not all CBBE body textures are compatible with all CBBE bodies. 

To me it looks like it's using the wrong textures. DEM/lady body armors get that nasty look when using anything but the demonica/lady body mods. 

Im using CBBE everything , everything should all work  i did have adorable face and fair skin installed but Im pretty sure they work together aswell ill uninstall everything and reinstall it all with Mod organizer and see if that works ill be back in several hours lol

Archived