I randomly started playing skyrim again yesterday, and decided to remove animated prostitution (which removed cleanly) and replace it with tdf prostitution and radiant prostitution. Since this swap, my character breasts will distort or stretch during sexlab scenes (not just TDFP or RP mentioned earlier), but are perfectly normal during normal gameplay.

The only body skin i use is chsbhc - bbp and i use the xp32 maximum skeleton extended for skeleton. I also use fnis, which did not solve the problem.

i found another person with a similar problem, and someone suggested deleting the a file seen in screenshots below, but i have 2, one from xp32mse and one from chsbhc, not sure if they're causing a clash.

Thanks for any replies, not actually sure if anyone else is still on skyrim. 

note, the screenshots are not mine i borrowed them off someone with a similar problem, but as said before mine only occur during sexlab scenes.

post-953416-0-55794000-1450534825_thumb.jpg

post-953416-0-50681500-1450534828_thumb.jpg

post-953416-0-92306300-1450534831_thumb.jpg

post-953416-0-41981500-1450534832_thumb.png

The one who recommended deleting the skeleton_female.hkx is an idiot, and you should check the XPMSE MCM because it either says that you aren't using an XPMSE skeleton or Lydia has some custom skeleton path where you have to manually copy the XPMSE skeleton over so she does work. If you uninstall HDT PE you will probably get a CTD because of missing bones from Lydias skeleton.

Archived