Team up in Smite!

AwfulArchdemon

Note: I do not have the Steam version!

I am looking for friends from LL to team up with in Smite. Yes, I know there are no nude mods. Still play it. Mods are impossible for that game due to endless, endless updates.

If anyone has the not-Steam version of Smite, I am looking to team up and Smite some mofuckas. We should jump Anubis first and foremost! Then Bacchus. :dodgy:

I'm AwfulArchdemon on Smite. Clan is WaxedU [WAXD]. It's new, so it's just me in WAXD. Wanna change that. I play every day.

I have a master plan with 3 specific Gods/Goddesses, though it's likely others have thought of it. Players have learned virtually every secret and strategy there is to know in Smite (sad, really...).

So, for any Smite players, this could be a good place to find teammates. This way we get to formulate strategies before we even turn the game on.

PS. - 40 free Gems for each Win of the Day atm. Started Wednesday. Ends Sunday. (will delete this part when the gem thing ends)

No one? Not anyone from LL plays Smite? Aw c'mon! :D

And last day for free FWotD Smite Gems (40). Let's go people! Game's free! :lol: (...sorta)

Sorry for you my friend... If the game you play will contain sex... I would surely be in.... but since it........ ;)

Glad for you. I cheer to your victory. No, I haven't seen that girl. I tried to join to game forum, but my kaspersky reported that site as "potentially dangerous" so I quit before installing the game because I trust to my Russian friend. :)

And last day for free FWotD Smite Gems (40). Let's go people! Game's free! :lol: (...sorta)

Sorry for you my friend... If the game you play will contain sex... I would surely be in.... but since it........ ;)

If you play as Bacchus, you can get women drunk and then knock them up. :P

lol .... it's not my way.... I can't abuse girls like that or any similar way. :)

Crap! I was wrong. Free Gems for FWotD is there until tomorrow. It was the 16th through the 22nd. Sorry!

Um, not....quite, but I like the way you think. ;) C'mere, Freya. Got something you should try...

I see what you did there, though. Bacchus does get people drunk, and does "knock them up". :D

.....not tried it yet but if you play dota 2, let me know.

Everyone refers to dota 2 and LoL when mentioning Smite. I don't have either of those though. From what I can tell, Smite is the MOBA for me. Don't like the top-down view unless it's turn-based strategy. See Atlus - Eternal Poison

Aaaw yiss, Smite! Count me in. Name in-game is Athanasa, although I'm rarely online at the moment.

Assassin Jungle Cabrakan AHOY!

Aw shit! Cabrakarn + Hades = bye bye! B) Welcome friend. I'm going online now. Gotta get dem Gems!

Request sent to Athanasa. :cool:

Aaaw yiss, Smite! Count me in. Name in-game is Athanasa, although I'm rarely online at the moment.

Assassin Jungle Cabrakan AHOY!

Aw shit! Cabrakarn + Hades = bye bye! B) Welcome friend. I'm going online now. Gotta get dem Gems!

Request sent to Athanasa. :cool:

*Thump thump thump thump* THERE'S NO WAY OUT!

Cabrakan jungle really compliments most mid-laners, TBH.

Cabrakan + Aphrodite. Because Cabrakan needs more heals. And a knockback. And an immune.

Cabrakan + Ra. Because Cabrakan needs a heal / damage zone in his tremmor. And a giant lazer for anyone stuck in his ult.

Cabrakan + Kukulcan. Earthquakes and tornadoes? Oh my! AND they're locked down for Kuk's ult?!

Cabrakan + Janus. I'M THE JUGGERNAUGHT BITCH, I CAN GO THROUGH WALLS TO STUN YOU! Also more speed, and Janus gets to shoot fish in a barrel.

Cabrakan + Isis. Terrorism, plz. Her stun-nuke, your stun-nuke, her AoE damage, her ult... There's no way out.

Cabrakan + Poseidon. There's no way out. Also, fish.

Cabrakan + Agni. Earthquakes, fire and meteors from the sky. It's the apocalypse.

Cabrakan + Athena. It'd be a shame if you were locked into all Athena's abilities.

Cabrakan + Sol. Not tried. Potential to block her Autos with your wall?

Cabrakan + Chronos. He gets an easy followup stun on your target. But, walls + autos = :(

Cabrakan + Scylla. Here, have some CC while the game's main 1-shot-nuke mage just lines you up for dinner.

Cabrakan + Zeus. No, you can't leave the ult.

Best thing about Jungle Cabrakan? Even if you fall behind in gold and levels, you still have 2 stuns1 block and 1 root thing. You never become useless. Just buy some armor, creepy curse, and feed everyone else kills. Hit level 2, already have 2 stuns. Walk onto a lane, give your team a kill.

Build:

M-Pen Shoes / CDR Boots

Breastplate of Valor (30% CDR and a fuckton of armor) / Mail of Renewal (heal for every kill / assist, 30% CDR with boots)

Soul Reaver (RIP flat 15% HP on hit, and 100 magical Power)

Polynomicon (Sweet on-hit effect, and lifesteal! Because you weren't tanky enough already. The on-hit damage works on towers too.)

Ethereal Staff (Convert your stupid health into more damage!)

Stone of Gaia / Pestilence (Fuck your healers)

Actives: Creepy Curse, AoE Sprint

Yeah, I'm not taking Hand of the Gods... because late game, it's a waste of a utility slot. Cabrakan doesn't NEED the extra stun on a shitty CD it gives. Cabrakan needs to make his team run even faster, and his enemies run slower!

THERE'S NO WAY OUT

Don't forget Nox! 

Cabrakarn + Nox. Instead of the usual 3 for AOE, then 1 for freeze, do the 3 while Cab pounds, and the 1 after, so everyone can further beat them up when the pound finishes.

Here's gold: Aphro + Ares (duh) + Athena (DUH!) + Nox + Cabrakarn = Death fo sho.

Explanation:

• Aphro locks onto her lover-in-law Ares, while Nox "combines" with Ares as well, with Athena waiting in the background with a ready Ult.
  • Ares Ult time.
  • When all poor suckers are dragged to Ares, Cab rolls up and pounds.
  • Then, Aphro strolls right into the fray and casts Back Off! (hit by her and Ares at the same time due to Soul Mate).
  • Nox makes her appearance (ouch).
  • Suddenly, Athena falls from the sky with her Ult, absolutely guaranteeing overkill for any who somehow managed to survive the initial onslaught.
  • Nox can then do the 3 - 1 combo, and people can just generally have their way with the enemy.
  • Gods help you if Hades was on the team. He can honestly replace anyone in this situation except Ares.

Dirty! :D

Archived