MY Personal UUNP HDT conversion sets [lastupdate/2016.01.25]

updated: add heels, ck tool keyword modified (lightarmor/vendoritem/leather)

while the heart in the genital area is the right size :)

but with UUNP skinny preset = small breasts (weight 0) characters, hearts over breasts become too small size, you could not see the heart shape on nipple area :-/

there is a way to fix this, please? :blush:

https://mega.nz/#!bApQSbAI!a4-U_EK-cgTHvGX3ivikH2UM_CG5MLt86Q7D7GF-L04

it's ok. not hard work for me :D

this is only bodyslide file. overwrite to original mod.

You use this http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2006-shoes-pack-for-skyrim/? How though? Let's say I want to convert a CBBE high heel to a UUNP one, do I just replace the foot mesh from CBBE with the high heel pumps? What program do you use? Can you make a tutorial?

Sorry for all the questions, I just do not know how to convert CBBE high heels to UNP.

No. i used unp version. i don't know cbbe feet mesh->unp feet mesh too.  

google search name is.. : Real_shoespack_1.0_UNP_version

i hope this help you :D

If you don't know how to make cbbe high heels to unp, then how did you do the high heels for your luxury collection conversion?

just 3dsmax vertex moving tool :( . it's tedious work. i had two choice. uv map modified or unp feet mesh modified.

uv map editing is horrible work. so i choose unp feet mesh editing..  i think uunp luxury collection's 50% is feet mesh 

work

post-958053-0-03038300-1451382769_thumb.jpgpost-958053-0-64614100-1451382767_thumb.jpg

updated: change texture color, add body belt, muffler mesh modified, ck tool keyword modified (lightarmor/vendoritem/leather)

These look great. Would you take a couple of requests?

Specifically Apokrytia's Ashara Elven Knight conversion Source  Pic

and the Underworld conversion from Levionte Source

Thanks!

thanks your opinion  :D but too many source waiting for me  :(    don't expect too much   :s

These look great. Would you take a couple of requests?

Specifically Apokrytia's Ashara Elven Knight conversion Source  Pic

and the Underworld conversion from Levionte Source

Thanks!

thanks your opinion  :D but too many source waiting for me  :(    don't expect too much   :s

Well either way, the conversions you have done so far are quite good. What skin textures are you using for your screenshots?

• 2 weeks later...