Pipboy too close, Edited FOV still no changes

I have tried to solve the problem and likely it is a simple solution just can't figure it out. I have a problem with the pipboy being too close to the face when used. This is what I see when using the pipboy. No edits the is the entire screen:

post-89432-0-34274500-1450035211_thumb.jpg

The option for "Widescreen" isn't available when before it was.

post-89432-0-43294100-1450035349_thumb.jpg

The game worked fine for the first few weeks and when starting a new game this happened. I have gone and reinstalled the game completely with all remnants before removed. No mods are installed. Save is clean (no mods used with save).

I have also edited the FOV

post-89432-0-11565000-1450035319_thumb.jpg

As can be seen that is an very extreme FOV change but no actual in game changes seem to be occurring.

post-89432-0-49284800-1450035398_thumb.jpg

Help is much appreciated.

It just started working. Don't know why. Read that sometimes when editing the face outside of the normal locations the FOV gets whacked. That is the closest thing I can come up with that I was doing that might have caused something to go wacky. Thanks everybody .. including the person that decided to remove his/her post :D.

Archived