[almost finished] Dirty body CBBE expansion

Ubercharge

btw I have been looking into cbbe esp, and there might be a problem...        pls can someone tell me if dirty bandit bodies have same abs as on my screenshots?    because by default, game takes normal map from clean body, and applies this to dirty body.   I painted normals for dirty body sepparately, and plugin is needed  so game uses my custom normal map...     

I had a mod in mind, that would utilize this idea.    

my punny attemp at short descritption   :D    

not sleeping would apply default face marks like tired eyes bloodshot eyes...    using stimpacks and chems would add this vein decals       getting damage would apply the scars  and not cleaning (just swim at the water) would add grime and dirt.    all these effect would add separately (none decals) would equal 0.25  and maximum dirt would equal 0.00     so minimum variable values like: scars, dirt, tiredness and chem traces (character super clean) would be  0.25 + 0.25 + 0.25 +0.25  = 1    This number would be output multiplier that would affect charisma or other probabilities in future mods like chance of sexual interaction ( charisma stats * 1 equals same, but if body is completely except chems, multiplier would be 0.25  charisma would be multiplied by 0.25 and player would have only one quarter chance to persuade)         if someone would find over-motivated programmer there could be even more variables, like having a disease,  washing jizz of the body, shaving public hair (yes then you would finally get your favorite public hair)etc.       

Its quite difficult to explain it in few sentences,   should i make new threat for this idea? would be anyone interested into coding this stuff? Is it possible?

also I have about 2 weeks until I get to my new vfx job, so I want to finish this texture asap and move onto dismemberment gore models (you have seen that dismemberment doesnt work with cbbe)     I have already shot a message to Caliente, I will soon know how difficult is to implement it.

Hell yes, immersion! Maybe have it with a modular option to integrate with any survival mods too.

Camera pans to your character... "OH GOD I HAVEN'T WASHED AND MY EYES EWW! Also, I look pretty sickly pale... maybe I should see a doctor?"

Can't wait until we have immersive first person like Skyrim or something.

Also, it'd give me a reason to build actual baths, sinks and showers in settlements.

btw I have been looking into cbbe esp, and there might be a problem...        pls can someone tell me if dirty bandit bodies have same abs as on my screenshots?    because by default, game takes normal map from clean body, and applies this to dirty body.   I painted normals for dirty body sepparately, and plugin is needed  so game uses my custom normal map...     

The dirty body uses the normal map of the clean body, yes. The CBBE.esp doesn't touch this, so there shouldn't be any conflicts. Of course a record in a plugin is needed to point to a new, separate normal map for dirty bodies.

not sleeping would apply default face marks like tired eyes bloodshot eyes...    using stimpacks and chems would add this vein decals       getting damage would apply the scars  and not cleaning (just swim at the water) would add grime and dirt.    all these effect would add separately (none decals) would equal 0.25  and maximum dirt would equal 0.00     so minimum variable values like: scars, dirt, tiredness and chem traces (character super clean) would be  0.25 + 0.25 + 0.25 +0.25  = 1    This number would be output multiplier that would affect charisma or other probabilities in future mods like chance of sexual interaction ( charisma stats * 1 equals same, but if body is completely except chems, multiplier would be 0.25  charisma would be multiplied by 0.25 and player would have only one quarter chance to persuade)         if someone would find over-motivated programmer there could be even more variables, like having a disease,  washing jizz of the body, shaving public hair (yes then you would finally get your favorite public hair)etc.       

Its quite difficult to explain it in few sentences,   should i make new threat for this idea? would be anyone interested into coding this stuff? Is it possible?

also I have about 2 weeks until I get to my new vfx job, so I want to finish this texture asap and move onto dismemberment gore models (you have seen that dismemberment doesnt work with cbbe)     I have already shot a message to Caliente, I will soon know how difficult is to implement it.

Sounds like an awesome idea, but not sure how much you could do until geck and/or a script extender was out, best I think you can do for now is plan it and get textures ready for it. Only way to do that at the moment might be to utilise clothing to achieve the effect.

For example have different 'skins' set up as separate items of clothing and have bat files with 'equipitem' etc in them to switch to the desired effect, might even be a way to get them switched via an esp, don't know.

Blood effect also doesn't work with CBBE, least not properly.

I was wondering if you would be releasing any variations of this texture? I would love a slightly cleaner version for my character, ie similar body/muscle definitions, I use slim/petite/fit body shapes, with a few of the scars (excluding the track marks, I rarely use chems :P ) but very light on the dirt, if any at all.

Aaah, but what about those times you shot yourself up with StimPacks? Sometimes you don't care WHERE you stick them, just that you heal.

I like to think my PC started without track marks, but at this point she's shot up enough healing stims her arms are probably a mess.

Wouldn't the track marks be in her chest then? That seems to be where she stabs herself. Personally I play stealthy, knives up close or sniping from afar so don't get hurt much and when I do I tend to just eat people to restore hp instead of use stimpaks.

Same for me.  I've got...  I sleep, eat food and pay doctors for healing.  Because of that I have 520+ stimpacks.  Mind you, I'm lvl 104 (206 hours on my current playthrough).  So track marks would be minimal to non-existant for me as well.

Sounds like an awesome idea, but not sure how much you could do until geck and/or a script extender was out, best I think you can do for now is plan it and get textures ready for it. Only way to do that at the moment might be to utilise clothing to achieve the effect.

For example have different 'skins' set up as separate items of clothing and have bat files with 'equipitem' etc in them to switch to the desired effect, might even be a way to get them switched via an esp, don't know.

I was wondering if you would be releasing any variations of this texture? I would love a slightly cleaner version for my character, ie similar body/muscle definitions, I use slim/petite/fit body shapes, with a few of the scars (excluding the track marks, I rarely use chems :P ) but very light on the dirt, if any at all.

Aaah, but what about those times you shot yourself up with StimPacks? Sometimes you don't care WHERE you stick them, just that you heal.

I like to think my PC started without track marks, but at this point she's shot up enough healing stims her arms are probably a mess.

Wouldn't the track marks be in her chest then? That seems to be where she stabs herself. Personally I play stealthy, knives up close or sniping from afar so don't get hurt much and when I do I tend to just eat people to restore hp instead of use stimpaks.

Same for me.  I've got...  I sleep, eat food and pay doctors for healing.  Because of that I have 520+ stimpacks.  Mind you, I'm lvl 104 (206 hours on my current playthrough).  So track marks would be minimal to non-existant for me as well.

level 104 O_o    I am level 18 :D      btw i added plasters and some blood to chest area, and it quite resembles stimpacks, but can be from any other wound   although  99% players do use stimpacks and maybe someone will even make animation that characters put it into veins on arm, not stabbing themselves :D

I just tested it, and blood holes decals worked for me

Just went and got shot at by raiders, this is what I am referring to:

To me, it looks fine (as buggy as default fallout bodies are)   

Oh ok, I never really looked closely at blood until cbbe so just assumed the crappy blood edges was a bug. I should have known better than to assume the default body worked perfectly  :P .

Would a pre-release be possible here before nexus? Pretty please with a cherry on top  :D

(Assume you mean the fact the dirty skin uses clean normals, been using it as a clothing layer so normals have been awesome for me btw. Also loving the new wounds, lucky she found band-aids!)

Would a pre-release be possible here before nexus? Pretty please with a cherry on top  :D

(Assume you mean the fact the dirty skin uses clean normals, been using it as a clothing layer so normals have been awesome for me btw. Also loving the new wounds, lucky she found band-aids!)

Today, I am going to mess with body muscle normals, maybe sculpt out more details and bake out normal map...   then I will implement neck seam fix I posted to CBBE main threat and upload stuff here....   so maybe you can expect update even today...   still lot of work to do, I cant promise anything

Alpha 0.7 RELEASED

Features:

-fully scratch made textures

-texture based neck seam fix

-enhanced abs muscles for both player and raiders

-included normal maps, specular/glossiness maps, diffuse maps

-dirty maps affects raiders only, your body will stay clean

-minor wound and scars to show riders had rough past

Installation:

-use mod manager or put files manually into textures/actors/character/basehumanfemale directory

-for PC player dirty textures, simply extract clean textures on desktop or somewhere (for example: femaleBodydirty_n.dds  rename to femalebody_n.dds) then replace original clean body textures in textures/actors/character/basehumanfemale directory

-required files are necessary 

-install this after cbbe alpha version has been installed

Requirements (important)

-cbbe alpha version

-raiders are not normal mod    DOWNLOAD ESP ONLY file, (not the one with vanilla normal texture)  manually place esp file into data directory

Download link

-Mediafire mirror  

Was checking out the textures in photoshop (with intel plugin) before copying them into the right folders and notice the clean texture quality is poor compared to original texture, maybe wrong format used? (never sure whether bc7, bc1, dxt etc is meant to be used myself, tend to just to uncompressed or whatever highest quality is to be on the safe side when doing my own edits).

Looking closely at the dirty texture I see the same difference when compared to Caliente's original texture. 

Here's a pic showing the difference (your texture on the left, original CBBE texture on the right):

post-701174-0-99618300-1450298545_thumb.jpg

thank you for for noticing me

I didnt reall noticed that gradient banding,  mostly because 90% I work on my dirt textures,  + diffuse map just sets general color, it has no detail, so details come from secular and normal maps so difference is barely noticable in game

there are so much details on dirt textures that compression doesnt have chance to do this gradient banding...   and also I wont edit default maps, I will simply send these to Caliente so she can blend neck seams, and my own dirt ones should be fine...

thank you for for noticing me

I didnt reall noticed that gradient banding,  mostly because 90% I work on my dirt textures,  + diffuse map just sets general color, it has no detail, so details come from secular and normal maps so difference is barely noticable in game

there are so much details on dirt textures that compression doesnt have chance to do this gradient banding...   and also I wont edit default maps, I will simply send these to Caliente so she can blend neck seams, and my own dirt ones should be fine...

Admittedly on the dirty textures the difference is not noticeable ingame, however on the default texture unfortunately it is noticeable ingame (least to me, but maybe that's just because now I know it's there?).

In any case, awesome work on the dirty texture again, thankyou  :D

Edit: Would suggest not spawning the wrong raider, spawned one from the bottom of the id list of the raider mod you suggested and got this horror:

post-701174-0-31567600-1450300439_thumb.jpg

post-18795-0-40525200-1450636298_thumb.png

How do I fix this?

I've tried uninstalling everything and installing it all multiple times and it has not worked.

I did install the ESP file of raiders are not normal, and I did download and install the alpha version of CBBE before installing the full version but it still refuses to work no matter what.

I've tried installing it manually and with the mod manager now with the exact same results.

Any help?

attachicon.gifSkærmbillede (17).png

How do I fix this?

I've tried uninstalling everything and installing it all multiple times and it has not worked.

I did install the ESP file of raiders are not normal, and I did download and install the alpha version of CBBE before installing the full version but it still refuses to work no matter what.

I've tried installing it manually and with the mod manager now with the exact same results.

Any help?

You do not have the right body mesh. You need to download and run bodyslide and use it to build a .nif file. You may also need to save this file somewhere and then manually put it in the right game folder.

Archived