NORA body nude bodymesh WIP

gooboo

Just re-making my bodymesh thread onto the new "old" forums. 

There isn't any new progress to report since the last time I updated the old thread. Just sitting here twiddling my thumbs... waiting for a new Blender .nif import/export plugin...

post-89575-0-40255700-1449534307_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-98650200-1449534313_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-28707600-1449534319_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-64406600-1449534324_thumb.jpg

What the last guy said, the breasts look a bit unnatural and the nipples are a bit high. Looks like she got a bad boob job. 

All else looks pretty good to me. There do look like there's some seams on the upper thigh, but I don't know anything about how this stuff works so I'll keep my nose outta that one. 

I think you will wait a long to time for a working Blender plugin. The current one has only one active developer and he has already stated that he will not work on Fallout 4 support in the near future.  It seems we Blender user will be left in the dark at least in the beginning.

However, I got the Fo4 vanilla body with weight-painting and full skeleton into Blender using Noesis. Now I only need to find a way to get stuff out of Blender and into the game.

Well, that's shitty news. I don't know why Blender isn't getting more love.

I suppose if worst comes to worst I can ask someone with 3ds Max to convert it to a .nif for me. That's how I get this body into Blender to begin with- Silvist opened it up in 3ds max and saved it for me.

I think it's gonna be hard to maintain that level of realism from the vanilla body. In other words, I would use vanilla body as base to make vagina/boobs. I think fellow ladies in this forum would agree with me that vanilla body is the 1st real approach from Bethesda to what a sexy and realistic body should be.

Agreed. It's a nice body in vanilla - not too far in any one direction and suited for Fallout. Although, I made a character a tad on the skinny side and ended up with a non-existant arse and tits. I don't want MASSIVE curves, but it's odd when she's curvy from the front/back but looks like she can't even squat from the sides.

Really love it, I don't really chat much around here, even during skyrim, I usually just try to look at the artwork to see how outstanding they are to see if I can even try doing something close to the work everyone else has achieved.

Love modding, and this is a very exciting mod to see in fallout 4, hopefully though it won't look nasty like some of the others have where it's not really great resolution at all or real by any means.

I mean there are some really outstanding ones working now that I'm using, but they still look flat except for one of them I've found.

Can't wait for the first body mod to jump out and surprise us all, but no need to rush, perfection is the one that gets the most download rates, comments, and likes.   ; D

Welded the seams in the body, played around with the shape of the breasts a bit. I think they look better now. 

Tried out the CBBE body and bodyslide 4. I'm pretty impressed with how they were able to get the body to work so quickly, but I couldn't really get the shape that I wanted from it. I'll probably continue working on this and get it into the game when someone makes a proper plugin for 3ds Max or Blender, though I suspect this body will probably end up a niche kind of body like UNPK. 

Here's some pics-

post-89575-0-85071500-1449960754_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-31006400-1449960762_thumb.jpg

post-89575-0-94914700-1449960767_thumb.jpg

Welded the seams in the body, played around with the shape of the breasts a bit. I think they look better now. 

Tried out the CBBE body and bodyslide 4. I'm pretty impressed with how they were able to get the body to work so quickly, but I couldn't really get the shape that I wanted from it. I'll probably continue working on this and get it into the game when someone makes a proper plugin for 3ds Max or Blender, though I suspect this body will probably end up a niche kind of body like UNPK. 

Here's some pics-

attachicon.gifwip5.jpg

attachicon.gifwip6.jpg

attachicon.gifwip7.jpg

I like the shapes, this is turning out nicely.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived