[RELz] Sexout Certified (UPDATE 4/7/2013)

Requires Robco Certified

This little addon allows you to have sex with the lobotomites, Cyberdogs, and Cyberclaws you create with your robco certification.

Basically something for all you OWB people who wanted Lobotomite/Cyberdog/Cyberclaw sex slaves. :P

- Works for and on both sexes

- Specific options available for lobotomites

- allow threesomes

Todo: Fix annoying Facemask issue with oral

Commands for lobotomites to sex up your vanilla companions.

Known issues:

- Though it says the Mask is taken off when Lobotomites give oral, instead it's put right back on.

- It'll sometimes tell you to go into third person even though you're already in third person. you may need to be a little persistent/patient and wander around/switch between 1st and 3rd person a bit but you'll get it eventually. If someone knows of a better way to check for being in 3rd person (to avoid the whole "player doesn't show up during sex when he starts it in 1st person" issue) let me know. Since the SexoutNG Framework has been improved since I last worked on this almost a year ago, 3rd person checks are no longer necessary and have been removed.

(UPDATE 5/1/2012): Fixed Cyberclaw dialogue.

(UPDATE 4/24/2012): Added Rufus (Cyberdog form) Dialogue. Started on Rufus (Lobotomite form) Dialogue (so far he only has anal (give) dialogue) Should have all unique dialogues now.

(UPDATE 01/10/2013): By aEuonym (fixes Rufus). No longer Necessary. See below.

Ok i have a Update patch to This, kinda.. It doesn't alter anything that this mod does itself, but it alters stuff that the basic RobCo Certified does.. Patch now integrated into main mod. Patch no longer required.

Namely Fixing Rufus's factions so he gives out the correct semen tokens. (By default he is in the Nightstalker faction and gives out nightstalker semen, which makes no sense)

Im hoping that i can go in and also adjust the default faction of the created cyberdogs etc to give out semen tokens upon sex.
I havent looked into them yet but i believe that they are not part of any of the creature factions and that seams to be what the semen tokens are based off of. (Since changing rufus to the dog faction fixed his semen tokens)

(UPDATE 04/07/2013): I'M BACK!!! A few things.

- "Get in Third Person" checks removed (No longer necessary.)

- Cyberclaw anim and dailogue updated. You can now choose between (giving) oral and receiving penetration. Also now uses the cleaner anims instead of the outdated old one.

- Cyberdogs will now use newer anims. includes new option for pure Anal (Specifically plays anim 1005) and Cunallings (Female only, plays anim 1006).

- Rufus fix by aEuonym integrated into the main mod. Patch is no longer required.

Sexout Rufus Fix.esp

Sexout Certified.esp

I've added dialogue for Rufus (the cyberdog you can use to build robots with in The Sink). He's a bit shy about it when you first offer, but after that....

So far there's dialogue only for his Cyberdog form, and Anal (him pitching) for his Lobotomite form (you can still fuck him other ways but right now he shares normal lobotomite dialogue)

I still have no damn idea how to fix that facemask issue with oral (looks weird when they're giving you a blowjob with their cloth/metal masks on :dodgy: )

I just edited out the non playable outfits for the lobo's. Plus then I can dress them up. They need helmets though as they are UUUGLY!

Erm... I mean that's what I -would- have done if I'd used this mod. ;)

Perhaps I should do up a quick "pretty" lobo mod. May have to edit the facial textures a bit. Just so they aren't "OMG is that thing actually human!?"

updated again, this time I just finished giving lobotomite rufus all the unique sex dialogues.

This should be it for a while though, since for starters I can't think of any other ways to update this (unless someone finds a way around the forementioned mask problem) and/or has something else they'd like to see added (that's within the current realm of possibility)

You know, I just had a sudden thought...

The Highwayman uses FNV Supermutant anims/skeleton, and the Assemblotron uses... well its not SM anims but I think it's humanoid. I'll have to check...

Maybe there could be something done with them? (The Assemblotron at least. The Highwayman... might look a bit odd trying to hold a woman with a spinning sawblade/ripperfingers.)

Looked into cyberclaws' date=' and turns out it wasn't just you.

Cause was topic not being top-level. Must have forgotten to check that, so I dun goofed.

... haven't found any issue with Rufus though.

[/quote']

so are you working on the cyber claws now? also, rufus works fine now

• 1 month later...

Well this mod works like a charm for me :)

Just don't like how ugly the lobotomites are tho :P

Can anyone recommend a good mod to make them look better or some cool armor to cover over their ugliness that makes sense for a mindless slave :) Preferably female.

I had a rapid mod that made lobos look somewhat normal. (Just posted here.)

I had intended to eventually expand on it with a Lings version. Also... make Lobos slightly friendly. Meaning, they may attack if you get too close but they'll only do fatigue damage. (That is, they have other things on their mind than killing... :D) I never really understood why the lobos would attack the PC anyway.

I kinda agree with you Nessa. In reality a lobotomite is a person who cannot think at all (a vegetable in other words).

In mental instituites like some time ago long ago before my time :P they lobotomized mentally insane people by shoving a sort of needle up the socket of eye to the brain i believe so they shouldn't be so scared up as they are in game. so ya :P

• 3 weeks later...

Couple things ive noticed since i started using this.

1) Rufus gives out nightstalker semen. Not sure if this is intended or not, but it seams he should give dog semen since he is a cyberdog.

2) While it allows you to screw the cyberdogs you make, the normal Military and Police cyberdogs out and about in Big MT still error when you try to sex with em, with through combat rate (BrutalRapers), Manual Rape activation (RapeGame).

3) The Cyberdogs you create (i havent tried created lobotomite or cyberclaws yet), do not produce semen tokens, which is probably intentional.

3) The Cyberdogs you create (i havent tried created lobotomite or cyberclaws yet)' date=' do not produce semen tokens, which is probably intentional.

[/quote']

What is your gestation speed? If it is super low then the sperm appears but immediately vanishes as it seems to be a % of that.

Assuming your asking abotu my Fertility settings from the pregnancy mod.

Peak Male Fertiity: 60%

Male Sperm REcovery Time: 30 min

Peak Female Fertility: 50%

Length of Female Fertility Cycle: 1 Day

Percent of Fertility in Female Cycle: 80%

Semen Life Adjustment: 100%

Male Fertility Enabled: 3

Female Fertility Enabled: 2

0ther settings

Non-Human Pregnancy: 2

Preg Length Adjust: 10%

Offspring Growth Time: 100%

Pregnancy Difficulty: 0

• 1 month later...

Ok i have a Update patch to This, kinda.. It doesn't alter anything that this mod does itself, but it alters stuff that the basic RobCo Certified does..

Namely Fixing Rufus's factions so he gives out the correct semen tokens. (By default he is in the Nightstalker faction and gives out nightstalker semen, which makes no sense)

Im hoping that i can go in and also adjust the default faction of the created cyberdogs etc to give out semen tokens upon sex.

I havent looked into them yet but i believe that they are not part of any of the creature factions and that seams to be what the semen tokens are based off of. (Since changing rufus to the dog faction fixed his semen tokens)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...