Barely Vamp Tavern and Barkeeper Clothes UNPB HDT - Non-Replacer

View File

In my opinion, the sexiest (slootiest?) version of the tavern and barkeeper clothes has been the Barely Vamp robes and tavern clothes UNP HDT 01.2

Many thanks to @Todd420 for the original mod
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2057-barely-vamp-robes-and-tavern-clothes-unp-hdt/

As well as @CPU for the conversion to non-replacer.

Unfortunately, they were only available to newbs like me as a replacer. And since I prefer to play in a more conservative Skyrim world (vanillaish clothes and armor), it kind of broke the immersion to walk into an inn and see the barkeeper in a minidress more revealing than wenches.

So being a Newb, I tried to ask for instruction on how to convert a replacer into a non-replacer and ran into a brick wall of me going, "Huh?" when gracious people offered said instructions. I couldn't understand anything past "Download the Creation Kit." *sigh*

All's well that ends well though because one ultra gracious loverslab contributor took the time out of their day to do the conversion for me (and you).

So here it is.

You can get these minidresses thorugh the console or easier still, with AddItemMenu from the Nexus

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64905/?

Do I need to say that it's a waste of time to ask me to do any conversions or any other modifications to this mod? ;)

Thx @CPU for both your time and patience.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE, XPMSE, BBP, HDT and UNP
  • Special Edition Compatible

Well done.

Again, many thanks for making the conversions. And it's because you've done what, to me at least, a big favor, I hesitate to ask for another, and I wouldn't ask at all if I thought it would entail much.

Is there any chance you could add 1st person meshes? All three of them would just be bare arms.

Oh, and I also noticed that the vampire robes are showing up as tavern clothes.

I think that's it?   :s

Well done.

Again, many thanks for making the conversions. And it's because you've done what, to me at least, a big favor, I hesitate to ask for another, and I wouldn't ask at all if I thought it would entail much.

Is there any chance you could add 1st person meshes? All three of them would just be bare arms.

Adding the appropriate first person meshes require to do some job in a 3D tool (Blender or 3D Studio) and I am not good at it.

I may try to alter the textures to be a little bit better and respect the 3rd person view of the clothes, but do not expect them to be perfect.

When? Not right away. I do modding primarily during the week-end.

Well done.

Adding the appropriate first person meshes require to do some job in a 3D tool (Blender or 3D Studio) and I am not good at it.

I may try to alter the textures to be a little bit better and respect the 3rd person view of the clothes, but do not expect them to be perfect.

Whenever is fine by me. Is there any way you could take the bare-armed 1st person meshes from one of the minidresses mods?

Whenever is fine by me. Is there any way you could take the bare-armed 1st person meshes from one of the minidresses mods?

Yes. Just give me (post here) the link of the mod providing them.

Keep in mind that I will get them only if the author states that his/her items can be re-used. (If they are custom, if they are vanilla, no problem.)

Yes. Just give me (post here) the link of the mod providing them.

Keep in mind that I will get them only if the author states that his/her items can be re-used. (If they are custom, if they are vanilla, no problem.)

I wasn't able to find anything about permissions on the minidresses mods. I can message them directly to ask permission, but as far as I can tell... just bare arms would serve my purposes since I don't use Immersive 1st person. At present on the mod you created as well as the original Barely Vamp mod, the 1st person arms are the vanilla outfits.

Regardless, tell me what would be easiest for you.

It is just a replacement of a NIF and tweaking of a DDS in the NIF.

It is about 10 minutes to execution. (And about 20 mins to find the good object to use.)

Ok. I'm glad to hear it's doesn't sound like much work. Do you need me to get permissions from someone or can I help with finding a good object to use( not sure what that is :unsure: ? Even if it would take me 2 hours to do what would take you 20 minutes.

I repeat, I don't know when I will do it.

But I will.

And I'll repeat. Whenever is fine with me. Next weekend... next month... In fact, if you were to say, "screw it, I've done enough for this new." I'd say, "Yes you have. More than enough."

Absolutely no rush. But like I said, if you want me to hunt something down, I'd be happy to. Just let me know.

Here your updated mod including the 1st person views.

They are exactly the same clothes for the three included outfits (of course each 1st person view has the textures of the corresponding 3rd person view.)

Replace the file in the download section, and tell the people what is new in this version:

* 1st person view of the clothes is updated

Here your updated mod including the 1st person views.

They are exactly the same clothes for the three included outfits (of course each 1st person view has the textures of the corresponding 3rd person view.)

attachicon.gifBarely Vamp Robes Standalone.7z

Replace the file in the download section, and tell the people what is new in this version:

* 1st person view of the clothes is updated

There's one tiny glitch. The tavern clothes work perfectly. But the 1st person arms cut off mid-forearm on the barkeeper.

Now would you please not make me feel any more guilty about asking you to fix this by taking your sweet ass time in doing it? I honestly wasn't expecting anything by at least this weekend.

Now would you please not make me feel any more guilty about asking you to fix this by taking your sweet ass time in doing it? I honestly wasn't expecting anything by at least this weekend.

Do not expect any change soon.

where do I put it what do I do?

Nicely done friend.

:)

Thanks dude. Feel free to put the file on your own page. I certainly don't feel like I have any claim to any possession of it.

The 1st person isn't quite right for the barkeeper just yet. The arms cut off at the wrist, but that isn't stopping me from using it. :)

• 2 months later...

Well done.

it doesn't need 1st person meshes because the arms are bare.

• 4 years later...