clothingvalue won't set to zero

Hey I am playing on Galgats "LoversGGBlackmail" mod and can't get past the checkpoint where an npc asks you to remove all of your clothes and technically have a clothing id value of 0. Is there any console command or way that I can change the clothing value to zero on my character or remove a mod I have on that may be causing it, I will attach my load order to see which mods may be the cause. I retrieved my load order from Boss.

Hey Ping, welcome to the forum. When asking technical questions about lovers it is better to post in the lovers with pk technical support area.

This post will show you how to retreive your load order from OBMM (which is much more useful to those who would help you than BOSS as it shows your actual load order which is VERY important) and it also shows you how to put it directly into your post with a spoiler. Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

One of your problems is that you are trying to run Sexdarkness and friends and lovers with lovers with PK. You can't do so without major conflicts. If you want to use lovers with PK you need to dump the other two.

Another problem is these esp's: Unlimited Rings 1.0.esp, Unlimited Amulets 1.0.esp, Unlimited Amulets and Rings - Shivering Isles.esp - if you read the BOSS notes it is trying to tell you to use the wrye bash tweak instead. This will save you three esp files (you can safely delete them) and avoid any dirty edits or conflicts they may have.

I also notice you are running both:

RhiannaII.esp

RhiannaII-essential.esp

You might need to check the read me to see if you should choose one or the other and not run both. If you are supposed to run both then ignore this.

The mod (ZMCPlayerSlave.esp) should not be a pemenant part of your load order. You should play it through and disable or uninstall it. It was an alpha proof of concept mod that has some bugs in it.

I don't know what this file is: BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Another note BOSS is telling you about is KT_CustomRaceFix.esp - you don't need this file as you are running UOP. UOP already contains this fix so you are wasting an esp slot and fixing a fix. :(

That is what I could glean from the info you have given. I advise you to take a look at the above and make the necessary changes and then properly post your load order via OBMM or Wrye and we can go from there. :)

Hey Ping' date=' welcome to the forum. When asking technical questions about lovers it is better to post in the lovers with pk technical support area.

This post will show you how to retreive your load order from OBMM (which is much more useful to those who would help you than BOSS as it shows your actual load order which is VERY important) and it also shows you how to put it directly into your post with a spoiler. Link: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6133

One of your problems is that you are trying to run Sexdarkness and friends and lovers with lovers with PK. You can't do so without major conflicts. If you want to use lovers with PK you need to dump the other two.

Another problem is these esp's: Unlimited Rings 1.0.esp, Unlimited Amulets 1.0.esp, Unlimited Amulets and Rings - Shivering Isles.esp - if you read the BOSS notes it is trying to tell you to use the wrye bash tweak instead. This will save you three esp files (you can safely delete them) and avoid any dirty edits or conflicts they may have.

I also notice you are running both:

RhiannaII.esp

RhiannaII-essential.esp

You might need to check the read me to see if you should choose one or the other and not run both. If you are supposed to run both then ignore this.

The mod (ZMCPlayerSlave.esp) should not be a pemenant part of your load order. You should play it through and disable or uninstall it. It was an alpha proof of concept mod that has some bugs in it.

I don't know what this file is: BisSP_RHH_2.esp

Another note BOSS is telling you about is KT_CustomRaceFix.esp - you don't need this file as you are running UOP. UOP already contains this fix so you are wasting an esp slot and fixing a fix. :(

That is what I could glean from the info you have given. I advise you to take a look at the above and make the necessary changes and then properly post your load order via OBMM or Wrye and we can go from there. :)

[/quote']

Ok great thanks for your help, but what Im truly wondering is how to just set my characters clothing value to zero so I can bypass a part of a mod, ex. a console command that will set my characters clothing value to zero.

'BisSP_RHH_2.esp' is just a collection of very nice (high-heeled) shoes.

One question - are you having 'SetBody' active? I think the game considers a nude body from that mod to be a clothing item! A 'flesh suit'...

If so, try resetting your body model with the reset function included in 'SetBody' and you're done.

Greg, have you seen? I've got exactly one tenth of your post count, 328 versus 3280! "Coincidence? I think not!" (Glarthir)

'BisSP_RHH_2.esp' is just a collection of very nice (high-heeled) shoes.

One question - are you having 'SetBody' active? I think the game considers a nude body from that mod to be a clothing item! A 'flesh suit'...

If so' date=' try resetting your body model with the reset function included in 'SetBody' and you're done.

Greg, have you seen? I've got exactly one tenth of your post count, 328 versus 3280! "Coincidence? I think not!" (Glarthir)

[/quote']

Hey, yea I tried to use the reset function on the setbody mod as I also assumed the same thing, but it still didn't work, is it possible that maybe using a custom hair or race is the problem?

Hey' date=' yea I tried to use the reset function on the setbody mod as I also assumed the same thing, but it still didn't work, is it possible that maybe using a custom hair or race is the problem?

[/quote']

So I assume that you have tried just going naked during this quest and it doesn't work?

Custom race or hair shouldn't make the slightest difference.

Hey' date=' yea I tried to use the reset function on the setbody mod as I also assumed the same thing, but it still didn't work, is it possible that maybe using a custom hair or race is the problem?

[/quote']

So I assume that you have tried just going naked during this quest and it doesn't work?

Custom race or hair shouldn't make the slightest difference.

Yea I kept setting my character naked and tried enabling and disabling several mods and I just couldn't get it to work, its called loversggblackmail in case you were wondering.

Yea I kept setting my character naked and tried enabling and disabling several mods and I just couldn't get it to work' date=' its called loversggblackmail in case you were wondering.

[/quote']

My advice would be to make a post in the download thread for the mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6071

Galgat is one of the most helpful and active modders you will ever see. You should have a response from him within a day or so at the most. :)

Yea I kept setting my character naked and tried enabling and disabling several mods and I just couldn't get it to work' date=' its called loversggblackmail in case you were wondering.

[/quote']

My advice would be to make a post in the download thread for the mod: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=6071

Galgat is one of the most helpful and active modders you will ever see. You should have a response from him within a day or so at the most. :)

Thanks for the suggestion and actually I have messaged him before posting and yes he is amazing for replies, but he actually recommended I tried posting in the forum as well to see what anyone else had to say on the matter.

[/quote']

Thanks for the suggestion and actually I have messaged him before posting and yes he is amazing for replies, but he actually recommended I tried posting in the forum as well to see what anyone else had to say on the matter.

Well, I am all out of ideas anyway. If Galgat doesn't know what to do to fix it then you may be out of luck unless you use the CS to fix things. You might ask him what the stage code is so that you could skip this portion if it is your only hangup.

The only other thing I can recommend is to disable all but the plugins that the mod requires to try to minimize the conflicts.

Sorry I can't be more helpful :(

LOL... I think I sent him here, it is not the weight of his character that is the problem, but the value of some item the has attached it's self to the character, that give a gold value of above zero.

I have no idea what mod or script that could have been run by them that would do this.

However some versions of set body may have parts of the body with value. and this might cause a problem, but that is just a very lame Guess.

Oblivion never had a nude check as Morrowind, and Now skyrim have, although skyrims is questionable. The only way to check or best way to check I think for nudity is to check the value of the clothing the character is wearing. This has been the standard way. That is what My Mod does.

[there is a complicated way with script checking the slot's but that is just asking for trouble or head ache's in scripting { I do use it some, but not for nude checks}, and still what ever caused the problem may be there]

If the characters clothing value is zero then my mod concludes that the player is nude. You could actually make clothing with zero value and beat this, but that would be the only reason I could think of that anyone would make clothing like this. To me that concept is sort of goofy.

I just don't know, I have never had the problem. I think I have seen posts where people were asking for help with this problem. But I forget where.

• 1 month later...

Archived