Smaller Nipples for CBBE

pepertje

Pretty much like the title says, is there an alternate texture to make the nipples/areolas smaller? I always used UNP for just that reason, but Bodyslide convinced me to switch, but now I'm stuck with areolas larger than my taste. I've looked around, and could only find people talking about ways to increase the size, the exact opposite of what I'm looking for. I've also tried tinkering with the textures myself, but the results were... disastrous (and hideous.)

Pretty much like the title says, is there an alternate texture to make the nipples/areolas smaller? I always used UNP for just that reason, but Bodyslide convinced me to switch, but now I'm stuck with areolas larger than my taste. I've looked around, and could only find people talking about ways to increase the size, the exact opposite of what I'm looking for. I've also tried tinkering with the textures myself, but the results were... disastrous (and hideous.)

Pretty sure there's a slider exactly for that. Nipple Areola or something along those lines. You could try getting the morph thingies for the ingame racemenu and editing it in real time there.

There's also something called UUNP that is included with Bodyslide, you could also try that. It should use the same assets as UNP, atleast I think it does.

Pretty sure there's a slider exactly for that. Nipple Areola or something along those lines. You could try getting the morph thingies for the ingame racemenu and editing it in real time there.

There's also something called UUNP that is included with Bodyslide, you could also try that. It should use the same assets as UNP, atleast I think it does.

Yes there's sliders to control both in both cbbe and uunp bodyslide its not the textures that control this.

Yes there's sliders to control both in both cbbe and uunp bodyslide its not the textures that control this.

The in-game menu resulted in my character's body turning into a flat beige, but maybe that's because my textures are still V2? (No idea which version I have, so...)

Archived