Guess the game

Guess the game.

See how this game goes. I'll start by posting a quote from a game, if you know the game the quote is from state the name of the game and then add your own quote from another game, and the next person does the same etc.

Example:

A: Quote "VICTORY OR SOVNGARDE!"

B: thats Skyrim. New Quote "It's like this train. It can't run anywhere except where its rails take it."

C: Thats FF7. New Quote......................

Couple of basic rules:

A: Try to be accurate with your quote in case there are a few games with similar quotes.

B: Try to pick a game that is well known so more people can have a guess.

Here's my quote to start the game of...

"With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created."

The end gives it away, Assasin's Creed II.

Also not going to lie, I google searched the first one. I've never played TES III... This thread may be tough to successfully pull off, even though it is interesting. Sorry if the next one is a bit tough but it's the only quote from a game I can think of off of the top of my head. 

"Suspense. Terror. Death. Our very own STD, and I'm giving it to everyone!" 

*Edit* I decided to put some more quotes from the guy after I looked some more up. Even though the quote above is my favorite I don't know if most people know he says that during the event.

"Excellent! Another batch of subjects"

"What've you done to my children?!"

"Superior genetics"

"Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm!"

"Time for a more direct approach."

"One in the pipe."

"I always told her, I'd make something of myself. And she never listened."

"Save me, my children! Daddy needs you."

"Send more men! Send entire armies! I will destroy them all."

Yeah its from Morrowind. In morrowind essential characters can still be killed and that quote is used if you killed someone tagged as essential.

Your right it's tougher than I thought it might be oops lol

I had to look this one up as well

I think the quote is from Killing Floor.

Here's my next guote. "War. War never changes"

• 2 weeks later...

Baldur's Gate ;)

From me...

"I'll go first. But hey, no staring at my ass. I've felt you looking."

Prince of Persia (2008)

My turn:

*cue epic music* "Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire; or to challenge the fates for another throw...a better throw...against one's destiny... what was a king to do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

I'll post one:

"Yeah, but you cut a pretty pitiful figure up there. I'd say you're about a -3 on the manliness scale."

Baldur's Gate ;)

From me...

"I'll go first. But hey, no staring at my ass. I've felt you looking."

Prince of Persia (2008)

My turn:

*cue epic music* "Given the choice, whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire; or to challenge the fates for another throw...a better throw...against one's destiny... what was a king to do? But does one even truly have a choice? One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate... and thus defy the tyrannous stars."

Archived