Problems with SCR Order

So this has been eating my sanity for a few days now and decided to try find some solution here.

So i have sexout and a bunch of other stuff attached to it along with some other mods that add to the gameplay the problem isnt in them though i think its the DLCs or the SCR.

I did some testing with the SCR order and it seems that it can not be placed under the DLCS in load order, yet it must be or there will be an error window popping up in game saying that i shouldnt have DLCS loading after sexout but if i do that the game will start as normal but it'll be stuck to the mainmenu screen with music playing however there is no selections (Newgame, Continue, load, options etc) infact not even the mouse responds.

Theres no problems however if i load new vegas main file and sexout/SCR right after that aside the annoying little pop up in game.(Which appears even if i have disabled all of the DLCS)

Allthough none of the pregnancy or tryout mods seem to be working correctly then (always 0% fertility and everything else for example)

Heres the current loadout of how things work and how they dont.

Works (With popup, some other features too? dunno!)

FalloutNV

Sexout

Sexoutcommonresources

Sexoutlegion

Sexoutslavery

DeadMoney

Oldworldblues

Honesthearts

Lonesomeroad

Gunrunnersarsenal

Mercenarypack

Caravanpack

Tribalpack

Classicalpack

NSkies URWlified

Project Nevada - Core

Project Nevada - Cyberware

Project Nevada - Equipment

Project Nevada - Rebalance

AWorldOfPAin

IWR

ESPS

And the one that freezes to the main menu aka, not working.

FAllout.nv

DeadMoney

Oldworldblues

Honesthearts

Lonesomeroad

Gunrunnersarsenal

Mercenarypack

Caravanpack

Tribalpack

Classicalpack

Sexout

Sexoutcommonresources

Sexoutlegion

Sexoutslavery

NSkies URWlified

Project Nevada - Core

Project Nevada - Cyberware

Project Nevada - Equipment

Project Nevada - Rebalance

AWorldOfPAin

IWR

ESPS

Thanks ahead for any help on this, really i can play with the little popup coming now and then but im mostly annoyed that the pregnancy seems to not work along some other functions even when switched to full occurance.

Guest Loogie

First, you need to switch SexoutSlavey and SexoutLegion, but that wouldn't cause this problem. I'm loading all the Sexout stuff under the DLCs with no trouble.

So this has been eating my sanity for a few days now and decided to try find some solution here.

So i have sexout and a bunch of other stuff attached to it along with some other mods that add to the gameplay the problem isnt in them though i think its the DLCs or the SCR.

I did some testing with the SCR order and it seems that it can not be placed under the DLCS in load order' date=' yet it must be or there will be an error window popping up in game saying that i shouldnt have DLCS loading after sexout but if i do that the game will start as normal but it'll be stuck to the mainmenu screen with music playing however there is no selections (Newgame, Continue, load, options etc) infact not even the mouse responds.

Theres no problems however if i load new vegas main file and sexout/SCR right after that aside the annoying little pop up in game.(Which appears even if i have disabled all of the DLCS)

Allthough none of the pregnancy or tryout mods seem to be working correctly then (always 0% fertility and everything else for example)

Heres the current loadout of how things work and how they dont.

Works (With popup, some other features too? dunno!)

Thanks ahead for any help on this, really i can play with the little popup coming now and then but im mostly annoyed that the pregnancy seems to not work along some other functions even when switched to full occurance.[/quote']

No idea why you can't run with DLC's before Sexout, you're the first person, I've seen with this issue, but whatever is wrong, I wouldn't expect Pregnancy or many other plugins to work reliably till you fix whatever it is first.

have you done any "editing of anythinf using GECK or FNVEdit? The only thing I can think of is you've somehow changed the Masters in a Vanilla file somehow, I'd try the Steam Verify Cache thing and see if that finds & fixes anything.

Yes, SexoutSlavery should be before SexoutLegion and after SCR. It's not an 'official' master to Legion.esm yet but I recall Loogie pointing out on few occasions that it should be loaded before SexoutLegion.

EDIT: Doh, like in this very thread a few posts earlier.

Yes' date=' SexoutSlavery should be before SexoutLegion and after SCR. It's not an 'official' master to Legion.esm yet but I recall Loogie pointing out on few occasions that it should be loaded before SexoutLegion.[/quote']With the latest Tryout update it now is an official master.

@Halstrom. I have never even touched GECK so far and don't have it installed so doubt that it's the reason :D

I was first thinking it might be the ''Ultimate editions'' fault somehow but tbh, thats just guessing game.

I changed the the spots for sexoutslavery and sexout legion, nothing.

Could the DLCS be tied to the main game somehow with ultimate edition? I remember outright deleting one DLC the otherday from the FOMM menu to try out the theory but the whole game stopped working then, had to reinstall the thingie.

@Halstrom. I have never even touched GECK so far and don't have it installed so doubt that it's the reason :D

I was first thinking it might be the ''Ultimate editions'' fault somehow but tbh' date=' thats just guessing game.

I changed the the spots for sexoutslavery and sexout legion, nothing.

Could the DLCS be tied to the main game somehow with ultimate edition? I remember outright deleting one DLC the otherday from the FOMM menu to try out the theory but the whole game stopped working then, had to reinstall the thingie.[/quote']

In Steam online there is an option in the GAMES LIBRARY> FALLOUTNV> called VERIFY CACHE, give that a run and see if it fixes anything.

Hum...seems the pregnancy thing got to work after i loaded out after disabling archieve invalidation and enabling it again so i think the problems are fixed mostly ^^

What i do wonder now though, what are the potential problems of having sexout before DLCS ?

Hum...seems the pregnancy thing got to work after i loaded out after disabling archieve invalidation and enabling it again so i think the problems are fixed mostly ^^

What i do wonder now though' date=' what are the potential problems of having sexout before DLCS ?

[/quote']

I believe that you should not see any direct interactions between the Sexout masters and the DLC masters.

However, if you have Sexout loading before DLC then that means that you also have it loading before other masters, and that can cause problems, depending on the other content you have loaded

Sexout.esm modifies numerous creatures (adding them to factions (so that it can know which animations to use if they get involved)). This could be handled differently, and probably will be handled differently eventually. But, for now, if you load another master that edits any of these creatures after Sexout.esm you will not get animations for them. (Possibilities for handling this include: having a quest script add the creatures to the form list, and using a new feature of Prideslayer's NVSE plugin (animation skeleton detection) to make these form lists unnecessary.)

SexoutCommonResources.esm edits the child races. I think this was a mistake and it does not matter if these edits are overridden.

SexoutSlavery.esm edits nothing. It's a pure addition to the game.

SexoutLegion.esm has small edits for some places in the world, for dialog, for a weapon (that probably does not matter), and for some scripts. These edits probably belong in a plugin, rather than a master, but that's where they are for now.

The Legion edits absolutely belong in the master' date=' but if I edited a weapon that's a mistake. What weapon is it?

[/quote']

Loyal's Detonator 0014C068

And I agree that the legion content would not work with those changes moved to a plugin. But if you moved the legion content to a plugin and made the master be "supporting services" (much like SexoutSlavery) that might be a good thing?

Archived