SexLab.esm missing, Help me please!

Baraking

Have you ever tried to run the game through the default SKSE launcher while sorting our your load order with the default tool Bethesda provides? (I mean just to check if the problem persists)

I've never used any modmanager for Skyrim and I've never had all of these weird problems. (While I wouldn't advice anyone to get rid of their modmanagers unless they KNOW what they're doing and are willing to actually read before installing anything ;) ) It was just too late to use MO for me and MMM... blargh... really sucked. I want the old OBMM back for Skyrim!

• 2 weeks later...

But merely telling someone they installed it wrong doesn't help if they don't know WHAT they did wrong or HOW to do it right. Everyone who came here looking for assistance KNEW they did something wrong, they didn't need anyone to validate that point. What they were looking for was someone to point them in the right direction, not slap them on the back of the head and call them a big dummy.

• 1 year later...

Very late to this conversation but if people are still having problems with this you also need to download this:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/150-skyrim-sexlab-sex-animation-framework-v162-updated-jun-3rd-2016/

If that URL is non-existing for whatever reason then go to this site below and click downloads near the top of the page and find the mod Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework (it should be on the front page somewhere):

https://www.loverslab.com/

Archived