SexLab Won't Install Ingame (Critical Error)

As my title says it now won't work even though it has before with the same mods I have now. I've been stuck on this for not even one day and I'm already losing my fucking patience because I've searched Google for countless solutions which none have work. So now I've come here and I need some major help from some peeps. I'm using NMM and made sure everything overrides what it should.

1. Uninstall and reinstall everything + SKSE, LOOT, and FNIS)

2. Deselecting ScocLB + SKSE, Looting, and FNIS

3. Deselecting Creature Animation + SKSE, Looting and FNIS

4. Trying with just the base SexLab stuff + SKSE, Looting, and FNIS

5. Moving SexLab stuff to Steam's Skyrim's Data folder

6. Making a new charater

7. Loading a previous character (before it messed up (which means it works still even with SLB))

I hope this and the pictures will narrow down the problem.

If anybody by any chance thinks I installed them in the wrong order in the NMM please give me the install order. (My base install was SL Creatures, then hotfix, followed by Framework, then everything else.)

Now there seems to be a problem with my female not having nipples (there's no color difference just her skin tone) and her netherparts aren't showing.

post-974270-0-80187100-1444638134_thumb.png

post-974270-0-78325400-1444638135_thumb.png

post-974270-0-78073500-1444638136_thumb.png

post-974270-0-73483000-1444638137_thumb.png

post-974270-0-73015200-1444638138_thumb.png

post-974270-0-73267300-1444638139_thumb.png

post-974270-0-73320600-1444638140_thumb.png

post-974270-0-73655600-1444638141_thumb.png

Can you post a Papyrus log from when the error occurs?

If you don't know how.

Go to skyrim.ini and add or change these lines.

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Run the game, a folder called "Logs" will appear in \documents\my games\skyrim.
in logs\script\ the file ending in .0 is the latest game session.

These logs almost always have the answer.

I actullay had this problem too and this fixed it for me:

1. Remove all the SexLab Framework files in your Skyrim's data folder or mod manager.
    The main important files to remove are as follows:
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_SexLab_Behavior.hkx
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx
    • .pex files in the folder Skyrim/data/scripts that start with:
      • sslBase
      • sslThread
      • sslVoice
      • sslAnim
      • sslActor
      • sslConfig
      • sslSystem
      • sslCreature
      • sslUtility
      • sslEffect
      • sslSystem
      • SexLabFramework
    • .psc files in the folder Skyrim/data/scripts/Source that start with:
      • sslBase
      • sslThread
      • sslVoice
      • sslAnim
      • sslActor
      • sslConfig
      • sslSystem
      • sslCreature
      • sslUtility
      • sslEffect
      • sslSystem
      • SexLabFramework
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/behaviors/FNIS_SexLabCreature_Behavior.hkx
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab (entire folder)
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabCreature (entire folder)
  2. Using the latest available full version of SexLab (Available Here) copy the archives contents to your mod manager of choice or Skyrim's data folder.
  3. Re install the latest version of your skeleton file of choice.
  4. Run LOOT to optimize your load order, paying attention to any potentially major error messages listed in the results report afterward.
  5. Run FNIS's GenerateFNISforUsers tool, ensure you have the "SKELETON Arm Fix" patch checked, and click the Update FNIS Behavior button.
    • Make sure "Reading SexLab ... " shows up in FNIS's output box, if it doesn't you did not copy SexLab's files to the right place.
  6. Load your save game or start a new game
  7. Wait 60-90 seconds after loading the game to ensure all mods finish starting.
  8. Check if you are now properly able to start and use SexLab animations.

Found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/?p=549438

Hope this helps.

I see. I thought it just meant deselecting/unchecking from the "Data Files" from the Skyrim startup instead of temporarily uninstalling. That's one hell of a work around. Thanks for that solve, that was pretty annoying.

Though I'm having another problem that won't go away it seems. It doesn't have to do with SL, at least I'm sure it doesn't but my female doesn't have nipples and her lady parts below are just like the nipples (no detail just smoothness.) And I'm trying different things but nothing seems to work though it did before and after the reinstall. On that note though, I spawn in Xevaria and work the SL on her and it works for her (parts and everything) but not me. I tried both, YNord, YNord -> Nord, and finally Nord and it's not fixed.

It seems like there's a problem after all with SL, first, the schlongs aren't showing from any creature Skyrim/Hentai/Imm and second, there's no cum. I have SLSLB and SLB both uninstalled until I can fix these other problems and yes I have ran SKSE, FNIS, and LOOT (on all three problems) but nadda.

Thank you Ashal, pandaboi13, and lokomootje for your responses.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I actullay had this problem too and this fixed it for me:

1. Remove all the SexLab Framework files in your Skyrim's data folder or mod manager.

The main important files to remove are as follows:

• .pex files in the folder Skyrim/data/scripts that start with:
      • sslBase
      • sslThread
      • sslVoice
      • sslAnim
      • sslActor
      • sslConfig
      • sslSystem
      • sslCreature
      • sslUtility
      • sslEffect
      • sslSystem
      • SexLabFramework
    • .psc files in the folder Skyrim/data/scripts/Source that start with:
      • sslBase
      • sslThread
      • sslVoice
      • sslAnim
      • sslActor
      • sslConfig
      • sslSystem
      • sslCreature
      • sslUtility
      • sslEffect
      • sslSystem
      • SexLabFramework
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLab (entire folder)
    • Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/animations/SexLabCreature (entire folder)
  2. Using the latest available full version of SexLab (Available Here) copy the archives contents to your mod manager of choice or Skyrim's data folder.
  3. Re install the latest version of your skeleton file of choice.
  4. Run LOOT to optimize your load order, paying attention to any potentially major error messages listed in the results report afterward.
  5. Run FNIS's GenerateFNISforUsers tool, ensure you have the "SKELETON Arm Fix" patch checked, and click the Update FNIS Behavior button.
    • Make sure "Reading SexLab ... " shows up in FNIS's output box, if it doesn't you did not copy SexLab's files to the right place.
  6. Load your save game or start a new game
  7. Wait 60-90 seconds after loading the game to ensure all mods finish starting.
  8. Check if you are now properly able to start and use SexLab animations.

Found here: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/22241-sexlab-troubleshooting-support-guide/?p=549438

Hope this helps.

Didn't work

Help please

Archived