[Mod Idea] Immersive high heels

DzOnIxD

I have no idea how to make mods, I have little to none experience with coding and stuff... But I have a great idea for a mod. Its really annoying and unimmersive (don't think that's a word) when I see my character running, fighting, jumping with heels no problem. So I have a great idea to help and punish you for wearing high heels. I think this mod should cooperate with HDT High Heels System and sexlab (and similar mods). For example if the PC is wearing really high heels (high value set in HDT HHS) then there's a big chance the PC will trip (IMMERSIVE ANIMATION) and maybe break her heels, or slow her down because shes hurt, or it will trigger an npc to take advantage, who knows...  But it shouldn't be just a punishing mod, when wearing high heels ( the higher the value in HDT HHS the better) you should get better prices with traders, people will give more money for sex (Radiant Prostitution), she can get a buff called "feeling sexy" ,or something, that will boost her stats gain, people around her will get aroused, maybe chase to rape her (you decide if that is good or bad :3)... Any help is welcome, giving me a tutorial on how to mod or making it yourselfs. This is my first long post, hope I didn't make too much grammar mistakes. :D                                                                                                                  post-391993-0-54664900-1444327929_thumb.jpg

You could add a small chance of tripping every so often while running in high heels. Or a significantly higher chance for sprinting or jumping. You could ragdoll the player or force them into a bleedout state for a bit.

You could add an invisible skill for how good you are at running in high heels which levels up as you use them. The skill would then reduce your chances of tripping. That would cover darkconsole's objection.

The tricky part is that you'd have to have some way of identifying which items are high heels which would have to be done on a mod by mod basis.

Ummm losing balance and impaired mobility is actually more often than not either lack of practice or limited to heels that are designed just for show rather than every day use.

I've walked, jogged, run, climbed tricky surfaces and even danced some demanding moves in heels for years and I think I've only had problems with twisted ankles and bumplants a couple times. But wear them enough and it will become second nature eventually. As long as the shoes aren't over/undersized or weirdly constructed.The picture in your post shows about the most ridiculous shoes anyone could come up with - miniature vamp, tiny heel tip, counterbalanced by practically no quarter and apparently lacking any sorts of horizontal straps as well. You'd lose those shoes and kill yourself if you tried to climb stairs XD But that's seriously an edge case. Most high heel shoes are reasonably designed.

The only issue that is kinda unavoidable is the strain. You can't really spend a whole day with your foot bent like that without feeling it eventually. Muscels get sore, feet begin to swell, sweat can happen too and after several years of regularly wearing high heels your toes would probably put out an assassination contract on you if they could.

But constant tripping and helpless teetering is pretty much urban myths and misportrayal n_n

You could add a small chance of tripping every so often while running in high heels. Or a significantly higher chance for sprinting or jumping. You could ragdoll the player or force them into a bleedout state for a bit.

You could add an invisible skill for how good you are at running in high heels which levels up as you use them. The skill would then reduce your chances of tripping. That would cover darkconsole's objection.

The tricky part is that you'd have to have some way of identifying which items are high heels which would have to be done on a mod by mod basis.

Yea that's kinda the idea. I was thinking maybe its possible to work with HDT High Heels System, and check the height value in HHS and increase the chance of tripping based on those values.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived