Can't have sex anymore :(

Nazzzgul666

Since i've tried to get Maria eden working, i have problems to have sex in skyrim. At first, some old saves worked, but now after my third :( clean install and with the minimum of mods and still no result, i think i need help.

I tried all possible and some impossible combinations and a lot of load orders and it got worse every time... most times i tried with submit, and every time i was beaten, the attackers only stood around me doing nothing. The same with defeat. And now they don't respond to my surrender and just hit me to death, i really don't know what i can do to fix this problem.

I copied my old saves to desktop and even deleted those when i reinstalled, my last tries were all with a new vanilla character with alternate start.

I attached my mods and load order, so you may check it, and hopefully somebody can tell me what i'm doing wrong.

post-960091-0-10687000-1443474358_thumb.png

Since i've tried to get Maria eden working, i have problems to have sex in skyrim. At first, some old saves worked, but now after my third :( clean install and with the minimum of mods and still no result, i think i need help.

I tried all possible and some impossible combinations and a lot of load orders and it got worse every time... most times i tried with submit, and every time i was beaten, the attackers only stood around me doing nothing. The same with defeat. And now they don't respond to my surrender and just hit me to death, i really don't know what i can do to fix this problem.

I copied my old saves to desktop and even deleted those when i reinstalled, my last tries were all with a new vanilla character with alternate start.

I attached my mods and load order, so you may check it, and hopefully somebody can tell me what i'm doing wrong.

First things first > UIextension should be ticked.

Second : SexLab 1.60 Fix2 does not install itself in the game, you need to go to the MCM menu of SexLab and there hit install, wait for the mod to install and then after done, hit reset animation (should not be needed but meh, do it anyway.)

Third : Delete any fnis created behavior files (the ones that appear in the overwrite folder after you do the fnis patch) and make a new patch/behavior files)

First, thanks to all your answers.

The main problem was really that i didn't install sexlab ingame, but i have another problem (from the very beginning) which might be fixed with your help 

My creatures have no schlongs, or no sexanimations or no animations at all or a combination of all three, depends on the order of mods at the LEFT! side, not the load order. I'd like to have all the at once, but i can't figure out how. I think it might be a problem with the overwrite folder, but i couldn't find a guide which leads me through this, a google entry at S.T.E.P. wiki explained why this is necessary (like FNIS itself) but not what i should do with that, FNIS says i can put them in another mod, but i don't know to which mod they belong, or if that's a good idea at all.

The behavior files are those wolfbehavior-xml for example? Should i delete the wolf-xml in the overwrite folder as well, or should i put it anywhere?

Another? problem is, that although the same mods are chosen, sexlab often don't recognize that creatures are installed. When i start a new game, it's fine. When i deactivate creatures in sexlab later and register new both in creature framework and sexlab, it won't find them installed. The Debuglog from sexlab says, it doesn't try to register creatures because they aren't activated, and i can't activate them because it doesn't find them...

post-960091-0-69470900-1443886781_thumb.png

post-960091-0-74237400-1443886790_thumb.png

post-960091-0-19594300-1443886799_thumb.png

Archived