View File

jpW6avSP3FHQ8.jpg

https://youtu.be/6_KQtvmpmbQ

Here's an original bodyslide replacer that i've been using a tweaking for probably a couple years. Thought I'd finally up it here.

Works GREAT with my Chicks for SPODUM mod of a mod, it's used in the video. Video also uses my HDT Tripples HDTPE Preset. (I think I may need to update that.)

Just putting it here for posterity. Hope you like it.

For screenshots, see the Share Your Bodyslide Preset post.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/25/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    BodySlide, HDTPE, bodyslide outfits.
  • Special Edition Compatible

Hmm, it might be personal bias, but just having huge breasts and a comically large butt doesn't make a "full figure" in my book. In my bodyslide set I have spent more emphasis on the thighs and waist as well as some stomach, generating a more bottom heavy set. It's just a matter of taste, but I find it odd that "chubby" or "full figured" is often interpreted as havin a cupsize of M is enough.

Hmm, it might be personal bias, but just having huge breasts and a comically large butt doesn't make a "full figure" in my book. In my bodyslide set I have spent more emphasis on the thighs and waist as well as some stomach, generating a more bottom heavy set. It's just a matter of taste, but I find it odd that "chubby" or "full figured" is often interpreted as havin a cupsize of M is enough.

I suppose that's your definition of FFW.

For me, it's 100% waist and torso. It's > 100% thighs without looking like the deformed riding pants thighs with saddlebags on the side, but don't meet in the crotch. It's > 100% breasts that hang naturally, as opposed to sitting way up on the shoulders pointing at the clouds. It's about actual belly and puffiness here and there. it's not a fatty, it's just a little thick.

It's a fuller figure than the base 7b, cbbe, and especially unp.

Awesome body. Getting natural looking breasts that don't look like super round balls or saggy pancakes can be tough. It took me months of using bodyslide to learn out to make decent thighs that were big but didn't make the character look chunky (use negative numbers for slim thighs instead of increasing thigh size). I really wish more people would at least try bodyslide instead of assuming it's complicated. I bet we'd end up with a lot of great bodies to try out like this one that would work really great for standalone follower concepts.

Awesome body. Getting natural looking breasts that don't look like super round balls or saggy pancakes can be tough. It took me months of using bodyslide to learn out to make decent thighs that were big but didn't make the character look chunky (use negative numbers for slim thighs instead of increasing thigh size). I really wish more people would at least try bodyslide instead of assuming it's complicated. I bet we'd end up with a lot of great bodies to try out like this one that would work really great for standalone follower concepts.

Funny thing is...

I don't really remember all of wtf I did on this body, and 2, I didn't even look at it in bodyslide before I released it (= I just made the screenshots and upped it.