Skinny to Big with better boobs

View File

This is basicaly the modification to the Skinny to Big Bodyslide Preset.

If you don't like looking at big girls, this preset may be not for you.

My preset may be nothing special, but I decided to share it, because I thought that it may save you some time,
if you're looking for a simple way to add a little bit of variety in girls figures in Skyrim.
I wasn't fully satisfied with Skinny to Big, mostly because of boobs, that seemed too small for me.
In my preset breasts are bigger and I think it make generated bodies look more proportional and lest awkward.

If you have a moment, please let me know in support topic if you like it or not and why.

Unfortunately this preset is not perfect. It have it's flaws:

• The big sizes of the bodies cause some clippings. I think it is unavoidable with such stout figures.
  • On a really big and round bootie the light may lay down differently than on rest of the body And it may sometimes look a little bit mismatched. (You can actually see it on screenshots). I think it also depends on skin texture that you use, so just give it a try.

Requirements:

Installation:

This works as any other CBBE preset:
Unpack the 7z file, you'll find the xml inside. Open CBBE in explorer, go to Calliente Tools > BodySlide and look for SliderPresets folder.
If there is no, make it, and then place the xml file in it. Then launch BodySlide, find this preset in the preset dropdown,
click build and batch build (don't forget to tick the RaceMenu Morphs if you're using it).

This preset was generated for CBBE HDT body. To use it with another body edit the file and change the set name.

Mods that I used for making screenshots:

I used Hydra Slave Girls for screenshots, because it was the simplest way to show the variety, this preset provides.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/24/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE-
  • Special Edition Compatible

404 File Not Found

Thanks for letting me know.

I'm uploading here for the first time and I have no idea why it gives 404. :(

I uploaded the 7z version and it seems to work.

This is what the weight slider in Skyrim should be doing, when you eat too many sweetrolls. It would be more immersive...

With the base body being the normal body, such as CBBE, CBBE slim, UNP, UNPPE, etc.

Growing to overweight, obese and beyond when overeating... Adding buffs and debuffs...

Realistic needs and diseases 2, now has a weight function. Where you gain and lose weight, along with a widget, telling you your weight and body type.

Great idea... I hope you plan other body types as your base templates. :D

This is what the weight slider in Skyrim should be doing, when you eat too many sweetrolls. It would be more immersive...

With the base body being the normal body, such as CBBE, CBBE slim, UNP, UNPPE, etc.

Growing to overweight, obese and beyond when overeating... Adding buffs and debuffs...

Realistic needs and diseases 2, now has a weight function. Where you gain and lose weight, along with a widget, telling you your weight and body type.

Heheh  :D

You're right. But would it influence the npcs too? Because t would be kinda weird if you'd be the only chubby person around?

I use this preset partially for immersion, and partially because I just looove dem jiggly buts.  :cool:

You're right. But would it influence the npcs too? Because t would be kinda weird if you'd be the only chubby person around?

I use this preset partially for immersion, and partially because I just looove dem jiggly buts.  :cool:

In Skyrim, 50% weight should be normal, 100% overweight and 0% should be very skinny.

I can just imagine what Skyrim would look like...

It would be a true sight to behold...

Instead of the current system, that just changes what type of supermodel they are. Are they a slim supermodel, or a slightly more curvy one... And they call it a weight slider, instead of a body type slider.

I used a mod once, that altered everyones weight. That was quite a while ago, I was stunned when I loaded it up and my character went from slim, to very overweight. Along with all the NPC's... But had to uninstall the mod, as it was unstable. Plus non of my clothes would fit... :)

In Skyrim, 50% weight should be normal, 100% overweight and 0% should be very skinny.

Instead of the current system, that just changes what type of supermodel they are. Are they a slim supermodel, or a slightly more curvy one... And they call it a weight slider, instead of a body type slider.

I used a mod once, that altered everyones weight. That was quite a while ago, I was stunned when I loaded it up and my character went from slim, to very overweight. Along with all the NPC's... But had to uninstall the mod, as it was unstable. Plus non of my clothes would fit... :)

Well good thing we have BodySlide and so many clothes made for it. ^^

Brilliant... Almost all my clothing mods are bodyslide, and CBBE...

I'll have to try out a new Profile character in Mod Organizer, and give it a go. I haven't done a play-through for this body type...

Brilliant... Almost all my clothing mods are bodyslide, and CBBE...

I'll have to try out a new Profile character in Mod Organizer, and give it a go. I haven't done a play-through for this body type...

Have fun then!  :D

This preset needs more downloads and appreciation. Finally a broad range of realistic proportions! Excellent job!

Thanks. :) But it is actually only a tweak of "advanced skinny to big" preset so I cant take all the credit for it.