[DOA5LR] Small Breasts Mod Request?

SlydeOfLife

I imagine this must be a rather odd thing (if not blasphemous to some) to be requesting, but it would be interesting to see the cast (aside from Marie, of course) with a small bust. A poster on /e/ posted a mod of Nyotengu with small breasts a while back, and it looked pretty good. I attached a few of the screenshots to this post. There was also a webm, but I'm currently not allowed to post that (or any links, period) due to newbie member status, it seems.

The link to the mod files has since been made private, but I imagine a few folks on here must have snagged it already.

Is there any interest in this from folks here?

post-932522-0-43921400-1442748021_thumb.jpg

post-932522-0-54064800-1442748076_thumb.jpg

post-932522-0-36565200-1442748089_thumb.jpg

I was sure Doa5lsr (Lola gmods) made a 'younger' look for a bunch of the girls, slimmer, smaller chested and with Marie's skin texture, but I can't find it. Must be buried in the screenshots thread or somewhere. And I could be wrong about the author, it's a while back now. It's here somewhere though, sorry I wasn't more help.

The very first attempt I made at modifying meshes way back in time was actually reducing all the breast sizes of ladies in DOA5 since they are already too large for my taste, but I never made it public since the milk plus models appear to be more popular during my trial runs when they were first made available.

I do think they look quite  a bit more realistic with reduced breast sizes, though

Still quite large, but much smaller than their original sizes

post-781013-0-36214100-1442767249_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-84731900-1442767250_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-91093000-1442767251_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-79614400-1442767252_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-81108200-1442767253_thumb.jpg

I was sure Doa5lsr (Lola gmods) made a 'younger' look for a bunch of the girls, slimmer, smaller chested and with Marie's skin texture, but I can't find it. Must be buried in the screenshots thread or somewhere. And I could be wrong about the author, it's a while back now. It's here somewhere though, sorry I wasn't more help.

Yes I made a tinner body, size look a bit smaller and breast a very little smaller too for certain character from the original.

This work has been made from SaafRats body (strangely from his LOD body) so it was a private work, I could think to share it now if some people would like this mod, need the approval from SaafRats too since this is not only my creation.

I made it for multiple character but this is not perfect for all, I did my best with my actual skills. I am not at home actually so I will add screenshots of "before - after" for show comparaison between original and my mods tomorrow.

And about very small breast (as Marie Rose) I could do it on 5-6 characters but the face will be with Marie Rose too and not the proper character.

And I will be very interested by your small breast mod Timmyc, since I cant get the proper face with an others character and Marie breast.

@siframe - Yeah, I think I saw that mod while browsing around in the screenshots thread. While it wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it was still pretty neat.

Good work, @DOA5LSR! I'd be interested in seeing some comparison shots. Interesting, though, that a Marie Rose-style bust requires the face as well. I've actually seen one or two mods like that as well (for Kasumi, I believe) on another board a while ago.

@timmyc - Pretty nice mod! It's somewhat subtle but it does make a difference. Reminds me a bit of how Hitomi and Ayane looked in the first public build of DOA5 with a more grounded bust. I'm sure now there'd be an audience here who'd appreciate your MilkMinus mod, too.

@SaafRats - My curiosity has been piqued, haha! It'll be neat to see what you cook up.

Also, I wanted to say that the modders here are really talented. Most of my model editing experience is with MMD models or simple stuff in Metasequoia, and even then it was mostly headswaps that didn't really work too well. I appreciate the kind of work you folks put into the community, and I look forward to learning from y'all and seeing your future works!

Well, it was a mixture of mesh editing done in blender (Dotouku's blender scripts) and 3dsmax (timmy's toolset)... with an unhealthy boobs obsession :lol:

I'm still really impressed that you can get good looking and functional results from that so quickly. Of course, I'm not too familiar with the tools available other than Noesis and the Texture Tool, so I suppose there's a lot to be learned here, haha. Keep up the good work! ^^

Also, I found out I could put the webm of Nyotengu with a small bust into a 7z file, so I attached it to this post, if that's okay. The file uploader doesn't allow direct uploads of webm files, so if I accidentally broke any forum rules here, please let me know so I can remove it.

1435683872486.7z

Good work, @DOA5LSR! I'd be interested in seeing some comparison shots. Interesting, though, that a Marie Rose-style bust requires the face as well. I've actually seen one or two mods like that as well (for Kasumi, I believe) on another board a while ago.

Here is the comparaison Before (Harry Palmer) - After (Mixed body from the SaafRats LOD + Marie Rose face) :

5835090004.jpg

I made a video for show the tinner body on differents characters if you want check all, only Leifang, Sarah & Momiji look weird since this is not very adapted for them (Leifang & Momiji with Marie face look weird from side and Sarah is tall so the body is a bit weird with face too).

In the video there are pantie, plasters and stockings for censore but they are all nude in original.

Note : Marie Rose & Alpha-152 are not tinner, just show how look these characters with the body.

Note 2 : There also make up with face reskin.

In my opinion I really like Ayane and Kokoro with this body / face.

Here is the comparaison Before (Harry Palmer) - After (Mixed body from the SaafRats LOD + Marie Rose face)...

That's quite a change, I must say. Kasumi and Ayane look pretty good with this mod, and I think the makeup helps quite a bit with that. And yeah, you are right about Leifang, Sarah, and Momiji looking kinda funny with Marie's face. If you ever decide to continue work on this mod, I'd hope that you'd be able to figure out the face issue once timmyc and SaafRats release their work.

Strangely enough, I really like the choice of outfit you made for the girls in that video. In particular: Stockings + Side-ponytail = YES. ^^

Archived