ANK Castle by Arrow & Knee MOD Team - Version 5.0.1 Fixed

• 1 month later...

What's the difference between the full and standalone edition? I'm sorry but this wasn't explained in the description. It would be a good idea to add a section that explains installation and what files you need for different setups.

I had a look at your game settings and 60fps is a lot more than you need. You will do fine with 30-40 fps(I played Oblivion at 20 fps), so if your screen allows it, you should really increase resolution. Of course it's up to you what you want to play with. This is just a suggestion and you don't need to reply to this part of the comment. :)

Tip: If you want to make this mod more lore friendly, you can rename the castle to something like "Arrowpoint Castle" and remove the blood elf mage. Otherwise I think it's a very nice and atmospheric castle. The arcane section serves well as a compliment to the far-off mages guild in the game. I downloaded this for the gear really but it doesn't hurt to have some extra stuff included. The only problem is that the armors are so expensive and heavy. You should try adjusting them to fit vanilla standards better by making light armor have a weight of around 10 and decrease the price of all armors and weapons. It's a shame about the bugged armors because there are some really nice ones. I hope you can find someone to fix it but it's going to be hard since I heard they are based on different skeletons than what we are used to.

• 2 weeks later...

i cant get the dialouge for the side quest to appear' date=' would this b from a conflict with another mod or am i supposed to do something

[/quote']

Have you updated to the 5.0.1 Hotfix Pack?

I have just installed the full version, and then the update hotfix 5.0.1, but Roland still won't talk to me, he just keeps saying "huh?"

I REALLY like this mod and want to do the quest! Help?

ChildeRoland, may I use some of your clothes for nightwear? Of course I'll credit the ANK team for their clothes and post a link to this thread in my description... Not sure if I read any usage permissions in your readmes, etc. Anyway my mod is here. Let me know, TIA

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26130

Oh I was going to ask Turbosnowy for his permission also but I don't think anyone would want to sleep in latex... oO. But I love his mods and they fit very well, especially with the Jiggly boob and butt mod.

some armors does not show like the valkyrie helm

im using 1.7 etc with dawnguard installed

Weird I'm using 1.7 with Dawnguard and 247 mods concurrently. It crashes locks up from time to time but other than that everything seems to load up and npc's work fine...

• 4 weeks later...

Any chance you could reupload to MediaFire?

not me i don't have the files

Looks like someone reuploaded the ANK castle' date=' but it's on a pitifully slow chinese server

[/quote']

blame the a&k mod team for that

Okay, thanks anyway. Hopefully someone can do it!

I may, but in small (say, around 50mo pcs ?) because it seem my connection (still a broadband) cant manage to keep the connection until a 200mb file is sent (was done at over 70% for the part 1 and 2 last hour, so I canceled the upload).

If it is still intersting that way (I know I do not like multi part archive, even if quite easy to download) let me know.

I may' date=' but in small (say, around 50mo pcs ?) because it seem my connection (still a broadband) cant manage to keep the connection until a 200mb file is sent (was done at over 70% for the part 1 and 2 last hour, so I canceled the upload).

If it is still intersting that way (I know I do not like multi part archive, even if quite easy to download) let me know.

[/quote']

I would appreciate it if you tried :) Mediafire is really good for multipart uploads if you can do it that way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...