ANK Castle by Arrow & Knee MOD Team - Version 5.0.1 Fixed

Ok just to make sure! I have 4.0 and love it' date=' so I want to update. I need 5.0.1_Issues_Fixed.7z right? Install the same as 4.0, clean save outside, uninstall mod, resave, then reinstall right? (just like 4.0?)

Sorry dumb question, I just love the castle mod, love the clothes, and just dont want to screw it up :)

[/quote']

I believe I've said, you need 5.0 full edition first, in order to update to 5.0.1.

Sorry I didnt put that in :) I knew that.

Thanks again for a great GREAT mod! Best one I have

hey ChildeRoland

about the *.psc. i think it would be better, to distribute them with your release.

i'm a friend of clean logs and troubleshooting about incombatility are quite easier without errors, they can be resolved by using this easy way.

hey ChildeRoland

about the *.psc. i think it would be better' date=' to distribute them with your release.

i'm a friend of clean logs and troubleshooting about incombatility are quite easier without errors, they can be resolved by using this easy way.

[/quote']

I meant, I have all the psc files, but I still get the errors in the log you mentioned.

So, do you still think releasing them will make any difference?

Maybe the files have been altered since V3 or V4?

I didn't keep every back up.

you have put them to the source folder inside script folder and recieve these errors again?

hm in that case, you/we have to live with that errors.

i think they are from v 3 or since you've startet with the srcipt folder.

with v40/50 you don't have the script folder.

pls verify if they present with a new game save (helgens keep) an ank v50 active.

if they do .... shit happens :D (see it as a memorial of the former version of your mod) ;)

you have put them to the source folder inside script folder and recieve these errors again?

hm in that case' date=' you/we have to live with that errors.

pls verify if they present with a new game save (helgens keep) an ank v50 active.

if they do .... shit happens :D (see it as a memorial of the former version of your mod) ;)

[/quote']

I test by using console "coc" command when in the main menu, not by starting a new game or loading a save. It creates a male Nord of level 1. And puts him right where you want to be.

hm in that case' date=' you/we have to live with that errors.

[/quote']

I test by using console "coc" command when in the main menu, not by starting a new game or loading a save. It creates a male Nord of level 1. And puts him right where you want to be.

Can you give the coc to the ank castle ? Couse i still can't get in from the front door......:D

Hey Childe' date=' I installed the .bsa of the full 5.0 edition. And then installed the hotfix. I never downloaded the original .esp or the .esm at all. The only .esp is the one from the hotfix. Now when I activate the .esp and go into my game, it automatically ctd. I installed both into my data folder as usual with all mods. Do you know the problem?

[/quote']

CTD from the Main Menu?!

I just...I don't know now...Everything is fine on my PC, when I'm testing...

Too many Mods, maybe?

Is the Castle last in loading order?

Load order? Oh crap, I completely forgot about that. Will have to check it out later. Will be back later with updates.

So I downloaded this time through Mediafire and evrything worked fine there. Downloaded all three parts, unzipped them together and got the esp, esm and bsa file. The bsa file was also large enough that I assumed that the file is the complete file and not just a part of it.

I did all of those steps for the fix right as it is written in the Read Me (In other words, throw out the old esp and esm, put in the new esp and the folders) and everything seemed fine. Castle appeared on the map, I walked up to it, opened the door, the game loaded for a very long time and finally, after quite a bit of hassle the game crashed to desktop.

So either the .bsa file is also corrupted or something else is wrong. I will try one more thing to make all of this work, but after that I have no idea what it could be. So if anybody has any ideas why this damn thing is still now working I would be happy to hear it.

edit: Holy shit, finally got this working. Apparently zipping the needed files up and putting that stuff in the NMM caused the last bit of problem. While that sadly means that I can't uninstall this mod the fast way if I ever want to I at least got this thing working. Now it's time to find out if this was worth the hassle.

edit2: Haha, nevermind. Looked around for a few seconds (Yes, I wrote that above just after entering) and it crashed again. I think this mod is trolling me.

open /skyrim/skyrim.ini

or /skyrim/data/skyrim.ini

setting inside skyrim.ini

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

the play until your ctd

and quote ([ code ] text [ / code ] here what you find in

C:\Users\%USER%\Documents\My Games\Skyrim\Logs\Script\Papyrus.0.log

I'm having a problem with the mod. Some of my hair files got replaced during install. And now several of my hairs have become VERY shiny. What was once velvet black hair has become like chrome metal shiny. I tried re-installing the hairmod but it didn't seem to help.

Any suggestions?

None of your uploads worked for me. Some uploads like the multi part non stand alone verion couldn't be added to the nexus mod manager saying something about a trace log error when I tried adding the multi part 10. I've tried multiple times trying to add the mod but it kept bugging out. Also the 3 part mediafire non stand alone version causes CTDs for me and I had all my mods turned off, it still bugged out. I tested all your mirrors including the chinese server ones with the same process of turning off my mods. Still no success. The chinese server mirrors of the non stand alone was missing the bsa file uncheckable in the nexus mod manager plugins. The bsa file wouldn't show up on the list for me for some reason. :/

I have the latest patch and I never downloaded a previous version of ANK castle and I didn't download the HD texture pack from Bethesda.

I even tried starting a fresh new game with no mods and tried testing all your mirrors with the non stand alone version. No success again.

Could you please re-upload your mod?

Got everything uploaded and love the mod. The only thing I cant seem to get working is the quest for the throne room. Read the read me, updated, the castle works fine. Any idea of why the Vampire wont update or start the quest?

Edit**

so I added the book to my inventory via the help/add item command and started the quest. Problem is as soon as I get to Darklight tower, the game locks on me. Must be a conflict with something, or a rendering problem.

Fresh Vanilla Skyrim' date=' no other mods installed. And it still CTDs. Maybe it's cuz I don't have the up-to-date one?

[/quote']

Maybe, try update it.

If it still CTD...can I cry?

Well, I used your 4.0 with a fresh Skyrim and you know that worked for me. And no, don't cry about it. It's probably something wrong on my end. Do I need papyrus? I'm not even sure if that's installed or not. You know my situation so yea...could be something wrong with my computer. As usual >.<