Help regarding nip piercings, bodyslide, etc

Rednecklawrence

So hello people. I may be getting annoying, but I cannot for the life of me get this stuff to work. all I want to begin with and get working should be simple. HDT female jiggle, with devious devices that can be modified in bodyslide to fit a preset.

here is my mod load stuffs

post-644671-0-97333900-1442193892_thumb.png

Note:CBBE mod is for clothing conversions, FNIS is the stuff you get from FNIS. I also chose TBBP when I installed DDAssets, and used the tbbp body in bodyslide with the UNP Blessed Body Preset.

So heres my issue: nipple piercings don't show up, and whenever you get into a devious device, the dialogue doesn't show, and things dont lock on you like they should. If this makes any sense, can anyone help me get it running, or direct me to instructions that will? Sorry for newbiness!

post-644671-0-97333900-1442193892_thumb.png

I'm not really familiar with DD, but it looks like you haven't hit the "Sort" button in your screenshot.  (My clue is that, in my plugin list, SkyUI is very high on the list, right above RaceMenu, not below it)

Use that Sort button after you install new mods.  It can solve a lot of odd problems.

Archived