hdt vagina problem

white1993

hello everyone so i got this problem whith 7base, ican't get vagina working and my problems are ..

1- sometimes vagina works but its flying around and when i sneak it goes all the way inside of my charecters body.

2-sometimes it complitly stops working its like a normal body with no vagina HDT at all.

someone please tell me what the hell is going on and what I need to do I have been trying deferent things for 2 days nothing works at all  

I had no problem installing any mod but this one ahhhh...

help please

thanks!

Do you have HDT installed? Do you have the proper xmls (hdtvagina and hdtm) attached to proper bodies? If you want, you can try to use the packaged body I have set up, it's 7Base bombshell (click link in sig). It should work if you have HDT-PE, and groovtama's skeleton along with its dependencies.  

Do you have HDT installed? Do you have the proper xmls (hdtvagina and hdtm) attached to proper bodies? If you want, you can try to use the packaged body I have set up, it's 7Base bombshell (click link in sig). It should work if you have HDT-PE, and groovtama's skeleton along with its dependencies.  

hi thanks for the reply well if you could upload it for me the body the skeletons and proper xmls you will do me a great favor  bro iam mad tired of just trying and downloading and trying and trying iam really really tired of this please do that for me you will make my entire week bro thanks!

Follow the guide.

i did every single thing on the guide that is where my charecters vagina starts flying around

hi thanks for the reply well if you could upload it for me the body the skeletons and proper xmls you will do me a great favor  bro iam mad tired of just trying and downloading and trying and trying iam really really tired of this please do that for me you will make my entire week bro thanks! 

Lol, well I'm not going to be creating a whole complete package.. I'm sure some mod authors wouldn't like that. If you clicked t3h0th3r's link, you will see some things you will need to download at first. Download all these things in order:

Then you can either use bodyslide and make a body via UUNP special. Since you are using 7Base, I have a packaged version here:

Once you're done that, just use texblend to add vagina textures to your skin.

Lol, well I'm not going to be creating a whole complete package.. I'm sure some mod authors wouldn't like that. If you clicked t3h0th3r's link, you will see some things you will need to download at first. Download all these things in order:

Then you can either use bodyslide and make a body via UUNP special. Since you are using 7Base, I have a packaged version here:

Once you're done that, just use texblend to add vagina textures to your skin.

thanks

Archived