[Sims 3] IllusiveK Revealing Skirts(Update!! 10/10/15)

take a look at Julie j she has an open shirt for adults if you wont to you can set it for teens

That won't work. It's not simply a matter of "setting" it for teens since they use a different mesh.

Too bad there's so little sexy revealing teen stuff available, most of the sexy stuff is for YA/A only wich is useless. I can understand you won't do sexy revealing clothes for children, but for teens.... come on! Surprisingly there's also very little to none sexy revealing stuff available for elders, and that would be perfectly legal.

• 3 weeks later...

Ugh, I know. It's awful... I'm probably going to see if there's a way to convert stuff from 3DCG. It looks pretty daunting at present

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174110 This shirt may be what you're looking for.  It's unbuttoned and tied at the bottom, with plenty showing :-)

Thanks! I have that one. : ) I was looking for roughed up clothes

Ugh, I know. It's awful... I'm probably going to see if there's a way to convert stuff from 3DCG. It looks pretty daunting at present

http://sexysims.info/download.php?t=174110 This shirt may be what you're looking for.  It's unbuttoned and tied at the bottom, with plenty showing :-)

Thanks! I have that one. : ) I was looking for roughed up clothes

Been trying to find more shirts similar to that one.  It's good, but when they wear it, no one says a thing lol.  Trying to find this tool I had that allowed me to assign adults clothes to teens, and change clothes to nude or revealing, can't find it anywhere.  Thought it was a Modthesims tool, but can't find it there.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ha, you're right I didn't think about Josh's downloads. It could work in a pinch but I'm really, really looking for an open button down shirt but for teens that actually shows nipple. MF Sims has something that would do very nicely as her banner but I can't find the blasted thing.

If I could figure out how to mesh properly, I'd make it myself but it's lost on me. I haven't the foggiest clue. Maybe if there was a way to convert 3DCG to Sims 3...but alas, no such luck.

Maybe you can ask Juliej to convert her open male button down shirt to female with a little CMRNY nipple peek. She is at hall of torque she might help she might not. Nothing ventured nothing gained.Hope it works out. :)

Thanks. I had all but given up on this project. It's on the backburner but I'll give it a shot. Thanks for the tip! ^_^

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

I know this is an older thread, but I have to ask if you are still around and considering making any new sims 3 clothes? Your work is great! I've tried to use your meshes to make a few things, but as you wrote, bone assignments are a pain, and my morphs never seem to work out if I change anything. I play with Kinky World and thought it would fun to use one of your meshes as an accessory so the skirt would stay on during the animation. You know, in a hurry for a quickie behind the neighbor's house! Ummm... hasn't worked out so far!!!

• 1 year later...