Is that Hairstyle from KS pack, can you tell me which number it is :P?

Number 438 traveler.

You sir, Are a gentleman and a scholar. :)

Awww, thank you! I found that hair mesh after all this time by accident, somehow I kept passing it up until recently.

Well, I did not make it for CBBE, but You should be able to change the setting on it in bodyslide, never tried it but being as versatile as bodyslide is, it should be possible. But this is based off of UNP and done for UUNP. There are many armor and clothing conversions around, some you have to do a little googleing, but it is out there. There are good conversions on this site too, be sure and check and search the forums an sections here. 

I made a new preset, it is pretty much the opposite of what is pictured here. Only it shares the same giant breasts. It has a small, compact, tight frame. Since it is so different from what is included in this mod, I will either make it a new thing to DL, or include it here per your request if you want it.

There are now 10 versions of my preset available, I added one final one called Normality which is a more normal looking preset which suites the game. "Dragons Crown'ish UUNP Bodyslide presets!" is now complete. I hope all who use them enjoy them and have a fun time playing them in their Skyrim adventures.

not a closer look at your profile. I'm new to modding Skyrim. I can not choose the body. TBD good for him but there is nothing really. Here's your preset liked but that's hip superimposed on each other but still very beautiful. Thanks from Ukraine (sorry english-translator)

not a closer look at your profile. I'm new to modding Skyrim. I can not choose the body. TBD good for him but there is nothing really. Here's your preset liked but that's hip superimposed on each other but still very beautiful. Thanks from Ukraine (sorry english-translator)

Well... as the title says, it is a bodyslide preset. You need to get bodyslide, select the presets, build the body, convert the armors/clothes. Thank you for the kind words, it is much appreciated. I am going to have to put everything into a folder/file path description for you in order to help. You will have to download bodyslide and the uunp from here in order to get any of this to work for you too.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I made a new set of presets that are improvements on the ones here, better shape, more definition, a bit more believable. I call them Grob Fraulein. Now, if I am not too buzzed, this means big woman or something in German. I did these, and a new one which is about as realistic as I can make a preset, it will be called CNHF'ish, due to the fact it actually looks like some offshoot of CNHF 2.5, just more feminine. I am pretty much liking it, so both this and the Frau ones will have their own releases.