Is there a body/skin that has everything set up as one package?

Envy

I'm not picky enough to want/use bodyslide for a super specific setup.

Is there a body that is setup for HDT vagina with working skin without the need for setting things up? Preferably one with compatible set of armor replacers for base game and large selection of custom armors?

I'm hoping there is because for some time now, I've had issues where I spend more time setting things up for skyrim than actually playing, and these days that leads me to lose interest and just play something else.

This is a suggestion:

You can use bodyslide with UUNP special as outfit and generate a 7Base Bombshell body. For the textures, it only takes about a minute to add the vagina textures. For armor replacers, you can just look for HDT armors for UUNP bodyslide. I have converted some custom armors to fit the 7base bombshell body (check signature).

As for everything being bundled into one package... I don't think such a thing exists. You will have to do some work here. What I wrote above is just a suggestion. All you have to do is:

1. Download Bodyslide and generate a body

2. Download Textures

3. Use Texblend

4. Download armors

There are no textures anywhere, made by anyone, that have HDT vag for ANY of the popular bodies? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that, do people who make skins in general not like the HDT vag or something?

Please read cell's post more closely: you have to use TexBlend in order to alter the skins for the use of StevieRages mod e.g. - it is a general altering of any skin type you can muster. I doubt that it would make much sense to create a new type of skin textures for "HDT vagina user", when implementing it via Texblend is 2 minutes of work, while creating a very good result.

There are no textures anywhere, made by anyone, that have HDT vag for ANY of the popular bodies? I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that, do people who make skins in general not like the HDT vag or something?

If you are using a UUNP body, you can just download any unp texture and then patch it with texblend. I don't use CBBE so I cannot say the same. 

Archived