Solving the "Black Eyes" problem.

detroitmechworks

Finally solved my "Black Eyes"/Missing Textures problems I was having with my game...

And it's so simple that I feel like a moron that it took me a week to fix it.

Here's the deal. Many of the lover's mods use the Japanese body set to create kids, etc...

The problem is that the Plus Plus version doesn't automatically include the OLDER stuff...

Sooo even though the Lover's mods were working, I was getting missing textures, etc...

Went back in, reread ALL the documentation, Wyre Bashed some stuff, and then in a little note in the "Beautiful People" download I found out that I needed the first version of that mod before I added on Plus Plus...

So, Problem's solved... without having to bug everybody for a walkthrough of how to fix it.

So, the moral of the story: RTFM... or as they said in the twentieth century, "Read the Fucking Manual."

Yes I ran into the black eye a long time ago, I think my problem was 2 conflicting mod's, seems like one was beautifulpeopleV22-malereplacerV4 && _Ren_BeatuyPack_full but I might be wrong on that, anyway if I ran both I got the Black eye, I could run either one with out the other.

I don't run either of them now, but they are still in my Mod list.

I only mention this, to let you know It can be caused by other mod's as well.

It is why I tell every one to get one mod working at a time. test it, play it. then add another.

A lot of new to loversPK people tend to just grab everything that looks good, and install it. then they have so many problems, it is really hard to help them.

A lot of lovers mod's just don't run well with others.

Actually this goes for any Oblivion mod, many just do not run with some others at all.

So I think is best to install only one at a time, make sure it is okay, then try the next.

When my character has sex, some positions show the eyes while some have it darkened. I'm not sure if the eyes are closed or just black due to the fact that i can't get a good look at it. Other then the random sex positions, my character's eyes seem to be normal. Anyone know whats wrong?

You can use any eye mods together by just deleting the meshes for one of the conflicting sets of eyes.

The latest versions of bash will automatically fix this by substituting references to the eye meshes you do have (or just randomly making them up).

Archived