View File

Description

This is just a quick mod I threw together for myself (trying to come up with a frost alien theme in my Skyrim atm

:P)

This may or may not work for your game as I'm using it as a texture replacer for the Succubus Race instead, but I figured if people wanted

to play around with the textures and put them on their own favorite custom race they could. At present, it will install over the regular

female textures, so if you like your current ones, either manually back them up, or don't install it.

To install just use NMM (if you don't mind replacing your default female textures)

I suggest using a frosty blue skin tone with this mod, but feel free to experiment with other colors

:P

Requirements

Currently the only requirement for the mod would be:

Any CBBE based body, I recommend one done via BodySlide

(Currently no plans for a UNP version, depends on direction the mod goes)

Credits

The original textures that I used for the body, face, and hands (I've changed my textures so many times with edits

that I've completely lost track of what the ones were before I edited them to this), so I can't really know who to

give credit to for the original textures, if anyone knows who they are from by looking at them, please let me know,

and I'll be more than happy to give credit to them for the originals

:)

Change Log

(8-19-15) Alpha Release - Just the release of the mod, based on feedback, will continue work on it from here

:P

Alright, all the complaints/info has been noted and fixed (hopefully), aside from UNP support (like I said, depends on where the mod goes from here)

I originally uploaded via LoversLab and since my internet completely sucks, it must of corrupted the zip file and for some the screenshots

(the screenshots showed up for me yet, so not sure if it was a problem for all)

I instead opted to upload the file via my MediaFire account instead (very reliable imo), and the screenshots via my Imgur just to be safe with uploading :)

Hopefully everything works for you guys now ;)

I tested it with CBBE body But it woulr look so Good on UNP aswell and I Bet alot of people would want this in UNP aswell <3

I've actually come up with an idea for this mod, that would let it work on any body, and just for the player, or anyone the player wants it to.

Was thinking of making it and a few other ideas into a tattoo pack for the Slave Tats mod, so players could try it out without making all

the NPCs "frosted" plus can put it on anyone else that they want :P

(Of course this is still just a plan, will have to look into it further, and essentially redo the entire thing from the ground up

for this to work, but just wanted to update people with the situation of the mod and what's in the works :P)

I tested it with CBBE body But it woulr look so Good on UNP aswell and I Bet alot of people would want this in UNP aswell <3

I've actually come up with an idea for this mod, that would let it work on any body, and just for the player, or anyone the player wants it to.

Was thinking of making it and a few other ideas into a tattoo pack for the Slave Tats mod, so players could try it out without making all

the NPCs "frosted" plus can put it on anyone else that they want :P

(Of course this is still just a plan, will have to look into it further, and essentially redo the entire thing from the ground up

for this to work, but just wanted to update people with the situation of the mod and what's in the works :P)

I had been thinking about it, and realized that if I went this route, the trade off would be that

the textures wouldn't be able to use the depth that they have at present, not being able to have an "msn" file for them as a tattoo =/