Naming Followers, I'm Terrible at picking Names

badcock

I have decided to make a mod of 10 female followers. One for each hold and a set of twins for some location I haven't yet decided upon. I need help naming all 10 of them.

Background

They are all sisters. The father was a mage who cast a seduction spell on their mothers (Bretons, Imperials, Nords, Elves). This magicka affected their hair color, so they each have bright colored hair (orange, pink, etc).

I initially started naming them after gemstones (Ruby, Saffyre (since Sapphire is already taken), etc)

Each one will have different abilities. I want to make them useful while waiting on the sex animation framework that many are working one.

So help a brother out, toss me some names, first and last names.

Thanks.

Aya, Aira, Sophia, Sophie, Lena are ones I tend to use alot. Generally, I just pick nice sounding names, as simple as that sounds. You could be cliche and try to pick a name that uses a foreign language and translates to some kind of positive trait in ours. Or use mythology (also cliche), but I say use what sounds good to you. And please don't use the sims name generator....

lol, clicked the Thank You button instead of reply.

@OP: What abilities do each of the girls have? If some of them are mages, then which schools do they use? What are their specific races? Finally, what are their personalities like? I find myself asking a lot of questions on these forums. :P

Thanks for the feedback. I will probably do like a couple of you have suggested and just use names I like. I'm thinking of using the name generator for a few ideas and expand upon what it gives me.

@BSnake - With 10 I think I setup their specialties so there is no overlap. I'm thinking a fire mage, ice mage, one who specializes in restoration, a couple of warrior types (1H / 2H), a rogue type, and whatever else I see might be available. Do you have any requests?

In 1994, i discovered Yahoo. As i dug around i said "the best shit on the internet is free."

still hold true today.

Seventh Sanctum random name generator.

[edit] altho, i think they should stick to a theme. not necessarily gemstones or the like tho, that's pretty tired. celestial might be good . . . jupiter, marsa, mercurial, etc. or maybe sirius, alpha, vega... then there's musical... Madrigal, Sonnet, Opera, Solo.

Archived