View File

I'm sharing a mod I made myself. It contains several fully nav-meshed single cell hunter themed shacks. You can find them on the map scattered through out Skyrim. There is about 12 or 13 of them. They are all slightly different inside and a bit more differences on the outside. Some have horse porches, most do not.

8/15/15: Added screen shots of shack locations ;)

Hearthfire is now required. Found out I'd be considered a "bad guy" if I don't include the DLCs esm the meshes came from. :(

I did a bit of re-texturing on some items included in this mod. The only thing I didn't do is the chicken coup. That's Insanity's work. :)

If you have the mod Hunterborn, you will find one or two critters to dress out in a couple of locations.

If you don't and want to get rid of the carcass the open your console with the ~ and touch the critter with the mouse cursor. Once you have the proper thing brought up type in this (with out the "" ) "disable". :)

Unless you have a mod that has a house on the exact same spot, this mod should not conflict with anyone else's.

There is likely a few minor oopsies I forgot to do finishing touches to. By all means do what you will with this mod. ^_^

Below are some screen shots of examples of the Hunter Homes. (shack icon on map)

Edit: Silly me put it into Oblivion....Now is in correct category. Deepest apologies for the mix up. :blush:
Edit: Now it is in Normal mods at last. (goes to flog self)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/12/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim, Hearthfire
  • Special Edition Compatible

Very nice work :)  I enjoy playing a ranger character and these are perfect! Having them spread out is a nice touch, makes it nice to know you have a place to rest and avoid bad weather along your travels. Is it a surprise or can you tell me roughly where they are all located? Either way, downloaded and going to look for at least one now. :)

It looks great but isn't adding meshes from an official DLC considered illegal?

Yeah, found out this afternoon.  I didn't mean any harm by it.  I do own my own copy of Hearthfire.  I just knew not everyone has it so I was trying to make it usable for all. *totally depressed now* :(   It has been remedied though.

Thanks for the warning. 

Any reason you moved this into the "Skyrim Adult & Sex Mods" category?

I think you're looking for "http://www.loverslab.com/forum/34-skyrim-non-adult-mods/"

Only trying to get it to Skyrim from Oblivion.  

Sorry, I have about as much intelligence as amoeba and seriously didn't realize it was in adult mods till you pointed it out.    :-/  :(

I have amended the location and files.  It should be in order this time. >.<; 

Went to a couple of the homes lastnight, The one out by winterhold.... talos something....When I clicked on the door to go in, there wasn't a loading screen and the doors looked transparent. I could see the interior but couldn't access it. Also it looked like it was missing wall textures because to my left was all blue. I managed to click on the doors again and was back outside. Very strange....  Anyway, the one by whiterun.. tundra?.... that  one was fine . Didn't get a chance to go to any of the others yet. Just wanted to give you a heads up.