Could someone tell me how to install Real girls texture for Sevenbase?

SpotEnemyBoats

I've tried using SG Textures renewal, as a base for speculars and normals and have the Real girls as the texture itself. It comes out like this. Notice how there is odd shading underneath the breasts and the hips.

I've been trying to figure it out on and off for the past year, yet everyone here can have perfect characters with no problems with 7B and real girls. What am I doing wrong?

post-198625-0-93813900-1439354842_thumb.jpg

Tbh, it doesn't look that bad. But, this is coming from a guy who plays skyrim on medium settings with no ENB. 

Mine looks kind of similar underneath the breasts as well. Hardly noticeable for me though. 

post-365778-0-21442200-1439356951_thumb.jpg

Edit:

I think the original sevenbase file on the nexus has a breast shadowing fix patch. But it requires manual effort.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/?

Go to files and search for breast patch.

I'm guessing this might be a little helpful.

Tbh, it doesn't look that bad. But, this is coming from a guy who plays skyrim on medium settings with no ENB. 

Mine looks kind of similar underneath the breasts as well. Hardly noticeable for me though. 

attachicon.gifTESV 2015-08-12 01-21-28-94.jpg

Edit:

I think the original sevenbase file on the nexus has a breast shadowing fix patch. But it requires manual effort.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36992/?

Go to files and search for breast patch.

I'm guessing this might be a little helpful.

sorry for double post, but i just downloaded the patch. I'm probably supposed to to put it in a unp texture blender. I copy/paste it to Skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\UNP Texture Blender - Real Girls\Library\Body and Feet\Normal and then went into the tool itself to blend it. Still nothing, I guess I'm supposed to name it other than b1 and b2?

Worse, actually. 

Look at the face, and here's a closer shot of underneath the breasts. This is just with XPMS extended, bodyslide 2 generated sevenbase (oppai) and the real girls texture.

There is something wrong with the meshes (the nipple length is not normal - it looks more like a puffy breast than a normal 7B breast), and there seems to be a texture error in the pubic area (that very light area close to the right leg, so left next to the vagina on the pic).

Try something else: install fair skin and let Real girls overwrite all files of FSC (there should only be 3 files in the real girls mod). That way it would be secured that all files needed are available since FSC is a very complete texture pack (normal maps, specular maps e.g.).

I'd like to see those results.

Worse, actually. 

Look at the face, and here's a closer shot of underneath the breasts. This is just with XPMS extended, bodyslide 2 generated sevenbase (oppai) and the real girls texture.

There is something wrong with the meshes (the nipple length is not normal - it looks more like a puffy breast than a normal 7B breast), and there seems to be a texture error in the pubic area (that very light area close to the right leg, so left next to the vagina on the pic).

Try something else: install fair skin and let Real girls overwrite all files of FSC (there should only be 3 files in the real girls mod). That way it would be secured that all files needed are available since FSC is a very complete texture pack (normal maps, specular maps e.g.).

I'd like to see those results.

Its pretty much the same result, actually.

Here's my load order for female mods:

XPMS extended

hdt vagina 1.43b

Bodyslide 2 generated Sevenbase natural

FNIS

Fair skin UNP

Real girls

post-198625-0-09551100-1439429113_thumb.jpg

post-198625-0-90701800-1439429116_thumb.jpg

The sun missing on those pics. Besides that, they look normal. On the second pic, a slight shadows is casted by the breast... looks okay.

Let's think straight: you didn't modify the files, you let them overwrite the FSC files and still are not happy -> sounds like it's not a mod problem.

On the pics from other users you'll find a different result, yes. But not because of the texture, but because of the lighting & ENB. They didn't temper Real girls, but the light reflected on it. That's my guess.

Actually, when I just had FSC installed by itself it didn't have the problem and its in the shade.

I've asked around its something to do with Real Girls texture not playing nice with the 7B body type, it has that problem in Bodyslide when there is no lighting present. A model and materials with no in-game lighting present. I just don't know how people manage to get it to work without it having those texture errors and looking scretched out.

post-198625-0-79595400-1439700174_thumb.jpg

post-198625-0-98274700-1439700203_thumb.jpg

It's a strange bug, that's for sure. Never saw anything like it in my game setup. Did you, by any chance, try the other Real GIrls packs (small, medium)? Maybe it's memory-related. I got that famous black-skin "bug" only while using Real Girls. Might be machine-related, but I don't know.

Besides that, your (last) 2 pics of the redhead in Whiterun is pretty much the way Real Girls looks on my game.

Worse, actually. 

(*I wondered at first why the SeveNBase meshes looked different to me - they're Bodyslide 2 mock-ups, not the originals. As far as I recall, Bodylide 2 is for CBBE, so I assume these are CBBE textures you're showing. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong - I have not used CBBE or Bodyslide for a very, very long time).

Quick tip for the face - after I have done blending, I always replace the femalehead_msn.dds in the Breton, Imperial, and Redguard folders with the default one from the shared "female" (ie: Nord) folder. :)

Actually, when I just had FSC installed by itself it didn't have the problem and its in the shade.

I've asked around its something to do with Real Girls texture not playing nice with the 7B body type, it has that problem in Bodyslide when there is no lighting present. A model and materials with no in-game lighting present. I just don't know how people manage to get it to work without it having those texture errors and looking scretched out.

*In the two pics you attached to this post, it looks like the hand meshes are not sized to the body. You may want to double-check your hands & feet meshes & make sure that you have installed the correct ones.

It's a strange bug, that's for sure. Never saw anything like it in my game setup. Did you, by any chance, try the other Real GIrls packs (small, medium)? Maybe it's memory-related. I got that famous black-skin "bug" only while using Real Girls. Might be machine-related, but I don't know.

Besides that, your (last) 2 pics of the redhead in Whiterun is pretty much the way Real Girls looks on my game.

The black skin bug is your graphics card having a heart attack - in this case, probably caused by using skin textures that are too much for it to handle on top of whatever else you're using in your game. As Swiftstep suggests, if you're wanting to use RG textures only use the lower-res. options. :huh:

I have a build of a GTX 980 ti 6GB, i7 5820k and 16gb 2666mhz ddr4 RAM. Although I do have a shit load of 4k mods running, allows me to have playable framerate. But yes I even tried the small texture pack for RG, still nothing.

Worse, actually. 

(*I wondered at first why the SeveNBase meshes looked different to me - they're Bodyslide 2 mock-ups, not the originals. As far as I recall, Bodylide 2 is for CBBE, so I assume these are CBBE textures you're showing. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong - I have not used CBBE or Bodyslide for a very, very long time).

Quick tip for the face - after I have done blending, I always replace the femalehead_msn.dds in the Breton, Imperial, and Redguard folders with the default one from the shared "female" (ie: Nord) folder. :)

*In the two pics you attached to this post, it looks like the hand meshes are not sized to the body. You may want to double-check your hands & feet meshes & make sure that you have installed the correct ones.

The black skin bug is your graphics card having a heart attack - in this case, probably caused by using skin textures that are too much for it to handle on top of whatever else you're using in your game. As Swiftstep suggests, if you're wanting to use RG textures only use the lower-res. options. :huh:

The bodyslide 2 is just a toolset, it doesn't come with any materials. CBBE 3.x however comes with the materials, meshes and the tools. I have the former.

post-198625-0-57997900-1439754773_thumb.jpg

post-198625-0-79321200-1439755372_thumb.png

post-198625-0-73600700-1439755375_thumb.png

I have a build of a GTX 980 ti 6GB, i7 5820k and 16gb 2666mhz ddr4 RAM. Although I do have a shit load of 4k mods running, allows me to have playable framerate. But yes I even tried the small texture pack for RG, still nothing.

The bodyslide 2 is just a toolset, it doesn't come with any materials. CBBE 3.x however comes with the materials, meshes and the tools. I have the former.

As the fastest dog suggested, it is not a memory or machine problem that causes the strange effects on your set-up. Since it's only visible when using RG textures, it might be some sort of conflict with another mod. No expertise on that, but I believe that RG may be something very special, or maybe RG does something different from other skin mods.

One point to Bodyslide: you do know how to use it, do you? You know that you can create your own presets (modified from the original of 7B natural / UNPB e.g.), and create your own hand & feet meshes according to your know preset? Maybe I misread your post - in that case, just forget my question.

Archived