[DOA5LR] Timmy's Private Stash, Tips & Tools - UPDATE(11/21/18): Kinky Overalls

You may have to use texture tool 1.3. I've done the same conversion without any issues on texture swaps.

I see that you like them bigger on Marie, lol! You won't like the adaptive smoothness then :) At least my tool can do transformation very very fast :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way here's all of tools from SF234 of Xentax.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ec6hz31s15fof/5LRTools

His notes on changes

His notes on Texture tool 1.3

Texture Tool 1.3:

Changes:

• TNF/TNFL files now can be opened.
  • TMC files changed with old versions of "TMC Polygon Tool (/Insert Tool)" now should be saved correctly.
  • Textures now can be inserted in H/HL files.
Costumes that have additional textures (H/HL files) require additional steps to work properly after adding textures:
  • Open H file in a hex editor and look at the offset 0x34. Here should be offset of the textures table (stored in little-endian format). Navigate to this offset, or just scroll down until you see bunch of "FF"'s.
  • Each four bytes in this table refers to the texture in the TMC file. First four bytes sets the texture with "AbsID" 0, second four bytes sets the texture with "AbsID" 1, etc. "FF FF FF FF" means that texture doesn't have alternatives in this H/HL file. A number refers to the "AbsID" of alternative texture inside the H/HL file.
  • If texture was added to the TMC file then all of H files needs to be edited. Set "FF FF FF FF" for the added texture or alternative texture with "AbsID" 0 will be used instead.
  • If texture was added to the H file then don't forget to change target texture's bytes from "FF FF FF FF" to the "AbsID" of the added texture.
Illustration: http://www.mediafire.com/view/07os7rzjh6jafi8/h.png. In this example new skin texture ("AbsID" 20) was added in the AYANE_COS_002.TMC, also new alternative texture for the dress ("AbsID 3") was added in the AYANE_COS_002_001.--H.

Note that only female characters can have alternative textures. Also, preview at the character selection screen doesn't show changes for the selected "Detail" (H/HL file).

arch3r

If this wasn't implemented in the game's code it's unlikely that we can do anything at all. Theoretically, memory editing can help (e.g. with "Cheat Engine").

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leifang to Marie with adaptive smoothness @150.

post-781013-0-08936000-1455685787_thumb.jpg

post-781013-0-65268100-1455685784_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-85703800-1455685785_thumb.jpg

Adaptive smoothness can ensure more faithful transformation of target character's shape.

You may have to use texture tool 1.3.  I've done the same conversion without any issues on texture swaps.

I see that you like them bigger on Marie, lol!  You won't like the adaptive smoothness then :)   At least my tool can do transformation very very fast :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way here's all of tools from SF234 from Xentax.

His notes on changes

His notes on Texture tool 1.3

Texture Tool 1.3:

Changes:

• TNF/TNFL files now can be opened.
  • TMC files changed with old versions of "TMC Polygon Tool (/Insert Tool)" now should be saved correctly.
  • Textures now can be inserted in H/HL files.

Costumes that have additional textures (H/HL files) require additional steps to work properly after adding textures:

• Open H file in a hex editor and look at the offset 0x34. Here should be offset of the textures table (stored in little-endian format). Navigate to this offset, or just scroll down until you see bunch of "FF"'s.
  • Each four bytes in this table refers to the texture in the TMC file. First four bytes sets the texture with "AbsID" 0, second four bytes sets the texture with "AbsID" 1, etc. "FF FF FF FF" means that texture doesn't have alternatives in this H/HL file. A number refers to the "AbsID" of alternative texture inside the H/HL file.
  • If texture was added to the TMC file then all of H files needs to be edited. Set "FF FF FF FF" for the added texture or alternative texture with "AbsID" 0 will be used instead.
  • If texture was added to the H file then don't forget to change target texture's bytes from "FF FF FF FF" to the "AbsID" of the added texture.

Illustration: http://www.mediafire.com/view/07os7rzjh6jafi8/h.png. In this example new skin texture ("AbsID" 20) was added in the AYANE_COS_002.TMC, also new alternative texture for the dress ("AbsID 3") was added in the AYANE_COS_002_001.--H.

Note that only female characters can have alternative textures. Also, preview at the character selection screen doesn't show changes for the selected "Detail" (H/HL file).

arch3r

If this wasn't implemented in the game's code it's unlikely that we can do anything at all. Theoretically, memory editing can help (e.g. with "Cheat Engine").

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leifang to Marie with adaptive smoothness @150.

attachicon.gifAdaptive_test_Leifang_to_marie (3).jpg

attachicon.gifAdaptive_test_Leifang_to_marie (1).jpgattachicon.gifAdaptive_test_Leifang_to_marie (2).jpg

Adaptive smoothness can ensure more faithful transformation of target character's shape.

Dark hair girl is beautiful, but she can't compare with Marie R. ;)

I love love pictures. Great shots. Compliments.

I am going to leave a preview version of 0.1.9 here.

Change Log
V0.1.9
- Added "Adaptive Smoothness" option to dynamically change smoothness depending on various factors during transformation.  It should result in more faithful transformation between drastically different shapes such as Tina -> Marie

post-781013-0-11988000-1455686482_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-09174600-1455686483_thumb.png

Adaptive smoothness is best for when you are performing transformation between characters that are very different, but you want to try to keep as much of the "to" character's shape as possible while not sacrificing overall smoothness.  Based on my brief tests, it seems like 100 to 200 is a good range to have for adaptive smoothness.  If you uncheck it, it is basically the same as 0.1.7.

Some examples

Lisa to Marie SF150 Adaptive

post-781013-0-44778100-1455686772_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-57630000-1455686773_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-69836800-1455686774_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-10241900-1455686776_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-61231400-1455686777_thumb.jpg

Ayane To Marie SF100 adaptive

post-781013-0-14573800-1455686770_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-22962200-1455686771_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-08244500-1455686821_thumb.jpg

Leifang to Marie SF150 adaptive

post-781013-0-34311900-1455686473_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-74699400-1455686474_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-99443500-1455686475_thumb.jpg

Please note that this version still has issues I need to iron out, and you can go all the way to 200 on smoothness, but anything past 100, the adaptive smoothness will automatically be used.

I've updated my original post to include a link to the preview for those of you brave enough to embrace potential whackiness after transformation!  Let me know what you guys think.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-021616-transformer-v019-beta-converter-v040/?p=1460252

thanks timmyc! i'll try out texture tool 1.3 since that may be easier process.

lol yes, i do like them bigger on marie. :D

I just realized you already found a short cut to make Marie even bigger lol. Transform anyone to Honoka first and then to Marie at 100 SF = instant boob job for Marie. Awesome discovery.

Really good to know my transformer is being used in a creative way. Totally makes my countless hours of labor worth it.

Let me know if texture tool 1.3 fixes your problem perhaps I should add it to my tutorial.

I think I got it to work with texture tool 1.3!  My own Bunny Rose :P

I extracted textures from SaafRat's Marie HLOD nudes and swapped it in to the converted TMC.

post-91528-0-80000200-1455773433_thumb.jpg

I think I got it to work with texture tool 1.3!  My own Bunny Rose :P

I extracted textures from SaafRat's Marie HLOD nudes and swapped it in to the converted TMC.

This is pure awesomeness.  Master of P's models plus SF100 = lots of milk, lol!

Updated the transformer tool post to include some more useful tips to complete the entire process

Tips & Tutorials
- A suite of Texture and DLC related tools made by SF234 of Xentax can be found here https://www.mediafire.com/folder/ec6hz31s15fof/5LRTools
- A set of Honoka texture can be found http://www.mediafire.com/download/9s47cpje9xps0gl/Honoka_body_textures.7z - Courtesy of SaafRats

Has anyone had any success using SaafRats' HLOD  bodies with this tool? I keep encountering an error with the number and order of the vertices.  

I tried to use the kasumi example provided with the converter...

My steps are:

I convert it to Honoka, extract the tmcmesh and remove it from the tmc, import the tmcmesh into blender, export the file (with scaling to match HLOD, but not adding any vertices), import the file back into the tmc and put it in the user defined folder. When I try to run the converter I get the error. 

For kicks I tried to do the above process without changing the tmcmesh at all in blender, just import and export with blender and the poly tools. Even then, I still get the error.

When I check the tmcs with the poly removal tool, the default kasumi ref has 6282 vertices, and the custom tmc has 6284 (regardless of whether I modify the tmcmesh in blender or not). I don't understand where the extra 2 vertices come from. Any ideas??

I am using poly tool 0.8.2, insert tool 0.8, and blender 2.75a.

TL;DR

I'm trying to figure out how to convert from standard bodies to SaafRats' HLOD but I keep encountering a vertex order/number error. Any thoughts?

Has anyone had any success using SaafRats' HLOD  bodies with this tool? I keep encountering an error with the number and order of the vertices.  

My steps are:

I convert it to Honoka, extract the tmcmesh and remove it from the tmc, import the tmcmesh into blender, export the file (with scaling to match HLOD, but not adding any vertices), import the file back into the tmc and put it in the user defined folder. When I try to run the converter I get the error. 

For kicks I tried to do the above process without changing the tmcmesh at all in blender, just import and export with blender and the poly tools. Even then, I still get the error.

When I check the tmcs with the poly removal tool, the default kasumi ref has 6282 vertices, and the custom tmc has 6284 (regardless of whether I modify the tmcmesh in blender or not). I don't understand where the extra 2 vertices come from. Any ideas??

TL;DR

I'm trying to figure out how to convert from standard bodies to SaafRats' HLOD but I keep encountering a vertex order/number error. Any thoughts?

Screenshot7480.jpg9962537_game_2016_02_18_11_32_.jpg

tool working stable

My steps are:

TL;DR

In situations like this, you can either edit the mesh using my converter tool which turns it into OBJ and you can edit it.   Not sure if it works in Blender but I've tested it in 3DS MAX.

As is now, the tool can only do an approximate match of Saaf's HLOD model due to the vast differences between Saaf model's breasts and the reference "official" models.      If you would like Saaf's HLOD shape, you can take his Honoka and simply transform it into other girls with Smoothness set to 100 and the shape should be retained.

I'm trying to adapt Ayane's costume 2 to the new LOD body for Ayane. I replaced the ayane.tmc in the reference folder with ayane's LOD tmc but when I transform it doesn't seem to change. Am I missing something or misunderstanding what the capabilities of this tool is?

In order to do the transformation the reference models must have the same information for the tool to be able to tell which part of the body is what, so you can't drop any random TMC files into the UserDefined folder and transform to that.   You can, however, take a nude TMC you like, use the tool to transform it to all girls with smoothness set to max, and use those as reference.  The transformation result should be closer to what you prefer using these user defined models.

Kasumi Ultra Sexy Uniform has been released.    I have made both bottomless and panties versions available by popular demand :bush:

attachicon.gifKasumi_DLC001_Mod_v3_7_5 (10).jpgattachicon.gifKasumi_DLC001_Mod_v3_7_5b_slightNipPoke (1).jpgattachicon.gifKasumi_DLC001_Mod_v3_7_5b_slightNipPoke (4).jpg

You can find it here https://www.undertow.club/threads/doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-01-24-16.3239/page-3#post-115118

I'm trying to make the cloth to be transparent when wet any ideas?

The original one seems to have a wet texture but when I swapped it through texture tool to this tmc file I didn't see any changes.

post-907839-0-71812100-1455830651_thumb.png post-907839-0-81454400-1455830666_thumb.png

I'm trying to make the cloth to be transparent when wet any ideas?

The original one seems to have a wet texture but when I swapped it through texture tool to this tmc file I didn't see any changes.

attachicon.gifgame 2016-02-19 05-17-55-599.png attachicon.gifgame 2016-02-19 05-22-17-725.png

I think I changed the texture slot for wet body to point to some other texture.  You will have to point it back to the body wet texture you are using.

After slacking off for a while, I decided to do some update to my transformer tool to (hopefully) increase the quality of transformation using Adaptive Smoothness method.

This update brings a number of small enhancements, bug fixes and I will follow up with a few tips on how to use my transformer in creative ways.

Change Log
V0.2.0
- Further enhanced the algorithm used in "Adaptive Smoothness" to improve the overall quality of transformation.
- Increased the maximum Smoothness to 300, but anything past 100, the tool will automatically enable Adaptive Mode.
- Modified the checkboxes for Skeleton Patcher and Replace Skin MtrCol so they can be used during the transformation process.
- Modified the smoothness Combo box to make it easier to select higher values.
- Modified the character select Combo Box to automatically adjust width if the user has long user defined file names

Resolved
- Fix an issue where a file could be dropped onto the tool window and the "Transform" button would be available again.

First of all, in regards to transformation quality.  I think the current algorithm that takes many samples in a Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing style yields pretty decent quality, as long as the transformation "From" and "To" targets are not too different in shape.  It's usually fine with transformations between, say, Lisa to Kokoro.     However, transformation such as to/from Marie poses a problem since her body has a very different "landscape" compared to other characters, and taking massive samples can result in over-smoothing  (ie. blurriness in anti-aliasing methods) which can distort her original shape to varying degrees based on the number of samples (as some of you have discovered, SF100 = fuller Marie - Oh and it's a feature not a bug! :))

I think I've come up with a decent compromise between smoothness and faithfulness by making the tool decide on the go how many samples should it take per vertex depending on a few sources of information such as how close this vertex is to the "From" shape, whether or not they are in the same direction, how close the angle between them is, and whatnot and take varying number of samples.  For instance, with a cap of 300 now, the sample can go anywhere from 1 to 300.    What I hope to achieve with this is an overall smooth looking model without overly deforming it like a regular SF300 transformation would.

Here are some samples showcasing the difference between regular and adaptive smoothing

post-781013-0-93930600-1455858478_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-47769600-1455858480_thumb.pngpost-781013-0-77503400-1455858481_thumb.png

You can notice a bit of distortion going on with a few transformations - this seems inevitable as the tool is trying to, as faithfully as possible, put a costume designed for a totally different proportion on Marie. 

I think Marie to Leifang shows the biggest difference.  Please be warned, however, due to non-uniform method of sampling, some small objects may appear distorted.   In this case, usually going higher can help fix the problem, but the final shape will be slightly different from the original "To" shape in the case of anyone to Marie transformation and vice versa.

Small bug fixes include the ability to toggle the tool launching check boxes if you forget to do so before hitting transform as I have a number of times, lol.

post-781013-0-42764000-1455858571_thumb.png

Also, another convenience enhancement is that the Character Select combo boxes now can adjust the width dynamically to accommodate long user defined file names to make it easier to tell them apart.

post-781013-0-35449800-1455858657_thumb.png

Some more examples

post-781013-0-23336000-1455859800_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-29325400-1455859801_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-31651200-1455859803_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-65098900-1455859805_thumb.jpg

Updated tool can be found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-021616-transformer-v019-beta-converter-v040/?p=1460252

Here is one of the many ways to use the transformer tool in an unexpected way.

Here I will show you guys some simple tricks to change character's shape based on your preferences.

Let's take a look at Saaf's HLOD Marie.   If you want Marie with a larger pair, but in a different costume,  what to do?  Worry not! Timmy Transformer can make that process easy!

Here's what you can do

Let's say, for instance, I really like this one outfit for Ayane, how do I give it to Marie while giving Marie a larger pair?

First, transform the HLOD Marie to Ayane

post-781013-0-15820700-1455861476_thumb.png

Once you have done that, put both transformed HLOD Ayane and Marie HLOD in the UserDefined folder.  It helps to give them meaningful names.

post-781013-0-17714300-1455861537_thumb.png

post-781013-0-61171800-1455861540_thumb.png

They should appear under both From and To combo boxes once a TMC has been loaded.  Load up a costume from Ayane you would like to transform.

Select your newly transformed HLOD Ayane as the "From" and HLOD Marie as the "To", set SF (regular) to 100, and hit transform!

post-781013-0-73433000-1455861541_thumb.png

Aaand this is what you get.  In a few simple steps, you've just given Marie quite a sizable boost.  Although it's a far cry from the true Master Pieces of Saaf's HLOD, but it's not bad for the amount of time this takes eh?

Please note that currently auto bone transfer and collision transfer do not work on custom user defined reference models yet since it's tricky to figure out what the "To" character is without enforcing a more strict User Defined naming rules.   If there's demand for this, I can try to think of a way.  For now, please use either Skeleton Patcher or Doutoku's TMC Bone Tool to do the bone stuff.

A quick update today on the Transformer Tool to bring you more faithful transformation to Saaf's Honoka Normal models.  Honoka fans are gonna love this.  The reference Honoka model is now based on the nude Honoka Saaf and I released a while ago http://www.loverslab.com/topic/52742-doa5lr-honoka-marie-rose-nrm-lod-nude-mods/?p=1323794

Comparison shots, done at adaptive SF30

post-781013-0-77199700-1455895206_thumb.png

More screenies

post-781013-0-17138100-1455895233_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-18646700-1455895227_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-45573200-1455895228_thumb.jpgpost-781013-0-60244600-1455895229_thumb.jpg

And special signature SaafRat's MoP touch... watch the video long enough you may be mesmerized :blush:

http://www.mediafire.com/watch/wd3r3df3454quiy/Honoka_MoP_Physics.mp4

Please download the 0.2.0a here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50997-doa5lr-timmys-private-stash-tips-tools-updated-021816-transformer-v020-converter-v040/?p=1460252

I think I changed the texture slot for wet body to point to some other texture.  You will have to point it back to the body wet texture you are using.

I've edited the tmc file and point the mesh to the right texture and it shows up!  :)

Sure it's kinda sloppy wet texture and nips weren't popping out but seeing what's underneath is a start.

If someone can come up with a better wet texture and pointy nips I'd be more than grateful.  :P

post-907839-0-60456900-1455902461_thumb.png

I've edited the tmc file and point the mesh to the right texture and it shows up!  :)

Sure it's kinda sloppy wet texture and nips weren't popping out but seeing what's underneath is a start.

If someone can come up with a better wet texture and pointy nips I'd be more than grateful.  :P

attachicon.gifgame 2016-02-20 01-13-20-794.png

Nice! You already did a better job than me, lol!  I gave up which is why i pointed it to other texture to hide it :P

Nice! You already did a better job than me, lol!  I gave up which is why i pointed it to other texture to hide it :P

And I forgot to mention that I deleted the underwear detail on the costume as well with lnk_reshuffle, with the underwear detail you'll only be seeing the wet bra texture.