About to give up on Sanguine's Debauchery

Emiya_Kiritsugu

I have wasted... an Entire. Damn. Week of my life trying to implement Sanguines Debauchery via MO... I've read all the tutorials ten times over to no avail. All forums I've scoured have failed to help me... I got stuck while installing FNIS, and wound up accidentally backpedaling what little progress I'd made...

*Spits in utter disgust*

I absolutely despise the fact that I have to stoop so damn low to actually ask for help... But can anyone give me, a simple, bullet-point format walkthrough on how to actually get this f**ker off the ground? I've got all the prereqisute mods ready to be implemented, I just need someone to tell me how in short fashion without any crappy technobabble jargon, which is what's been tripping me up this whole time and making me look as technologically inept as my grandma when I'm the exact opposite.

Tch! Still can't believe I was beaten by a piece of software as simplistic as f**king FNIS... It's pathetic and humiliating. Here's hoping Fallout 4 will prove easier to mod when it comes out.

The easiest way is probably:

*Download FNIS

*Add it as a mod through MO

*In the right panel click the data tab, navigate to /tools/GenerateFNIS_For_Users, right click on GenerateFNISForUsers.exe, and choose add as executable.

*Then just run it from the dropdown menu in the top right by selecting GenerateFNISForUsers.exe and clicking run.

I have wasted... an Entire. Damn. Week of my life trying to implement Sanguines Debauchery via MO... I've read all the tutorials ten times over to no avail. All forums I've scoured have failed to help me... I got stuck while installing FNIS, and wound up accidentally backpedaling what little progress I'd made...

*Spits in utter disgust*

I absolutely despise the fact that I have to stoop so damn low to actually ask for help... But can anyone give me, a simple, bullet-point format walkthrough on how to actually get this f**ker off the ground? I've got all the prereqisute mods ready to be implemented, I just need someone to tell me how in short fashion without any crappy technobabble jargon, which is what's been tripping me up this whole time and making me look as technologically inept as my grandma when I'm the exact opposite.

Tch! Still can't believe I was beaten by a piece of software as simplistic as f**king FNIS... It's pathetic and humiliating. Here's hoping Fallout 4 will prove easier to mod when it comes out.

If you don't understand how to install FNIS through Mod Organizer i think the S.T.E.P Guide is pretty good.

MO is one of the most awesome tools I used so far. As it fills the folders on runtime with the activated mods you don't lose data if one mod "overwrites" another. Some points you should look out for:

• Order on the left site "only" controls the overwrite part of mods. There is a small spark with a red/green minus/plus indication if files are overwritten.
  • Plugin order on the right side is REALLY important if one mod uses resources of another
  • Put executable (FNIS, SKSE) directly in the skyrim folder and add them to MO as executables. Else you will run into problems with some tools. So when you run them through MO they have access to all mod activated.

One EXTREMELY important thing they forgot to tell you about using FNIS is MO is that once you've generated the animations they still won't work unless you "activate them".

To elaborate after you've generated the animations they go to your overwrite folder in MO. You have to then Right click the overwrite folder and select create mod (I generally name is something like "FNIS anims - (proffile name)". Once you have "created that mod" you then have to click and activate it under MO. You have to modify this mod EVERY time you use FNIS with any profile you have selected.

Mod organizer does NOT use the same FNIS files for every single proffile, this also makes it technically WAY superior to NOT using MO. Because you don't have to regenerate your FNIS files every time you change profiles. You just select the files you already made and "turned into a mod". Allowing you to change FNIS profiles on the fly, without having to deal with the mess of uninstalling and reinstalling it every time you drop or change animation mods.

If you want to understand this a bit more in detail, Gopher made a youtube tutorial of how to use FNIS with MO back in the day.

One EXTREMELY important thing they forgot to tell you about using FNIS is MO is that once you've generated the animations they still won't work unless you "activate them".

To elaborate after you've generated the animations they go to your overwrite folder in MO. You have to then Right click the overwrite folder and select create mod (I generally name is something like "FNIS anims - (proffile name)". Once you have "created that mod" you then have to click and activate it under MO. You have to modify this mod EVERY time you use FNIS with any profile you have selected.

Mod organizer does NOT use the same FNIS files for every single proffile, this also makes it technically WAY superior to NOT using MO. Because you don't have to regenerate your FNIS files every time you change profiles. You just select the files you already made and "turned into a mod". Allowing you to change FNIS profiles on the fly, without having to deal with the mess of uninstalling and reinstalling it every time you drop or change animation mods.

If you want to understand this a bit more in detail, Gopher made a youtube tutorial of how to use FNIS with MO back in the day.

Nnn? FNIS works fine just sticking the behavior files in my overwrite folder. The files in "Overwrite" are always activated. Leaving things in there is ill-advised for multiple profiles, but I don't have multiple profiles going yet.

Just do it manually, as in, for most things, copy and paste to data folder, MO really messes certain mods up unless installed in a very MO specific way. I use MO atm just because for no real reason, I make sure to do a manual install over an MO one for any big mods that I know will blow up easily. SD is definitely one of them.

Heads up that the latest version of ZaZ is incompatible with DAYMOYL, in the event that your saves crash when they load.

Really? Why would this be? I am using both without any issues.

Heads up that the latest version of ZaZ is incompatible with DAYMOYL, in the event that your saves crash when they load.

Really? Why would this be? I am using both without any issues.

At least other person and I in the support thread had issues where the game would crash upon loading any savegame with scripts from both mods active since ZaZ Animations updated to 6.07. I cannot attest this for all users and whether a third mod would be causing problems or not, but for the both of us it made non-chargen generated savegames useless until one of them was removed.

Sexlab and MO don't work too well together. I don't think it was designed to handle these kinds of mods. CBBE and the remodeled armors were a complete bitch to get working... and also, I never got them working. I wasted a good day or so trying, in vain, to figure that shit out. SD is probably no different.

Frankly, for Sexlab and all that, I'd use Nexus MM.

... You won't need to pull the FNIS files out of the overwrite folder after running FNIS through MO.

This is true only if you operate on one profile. If you have multiple profiles like I do, you will want to take everything out of the overwrite folder, including animations.

I'm seeing misbehavior following a defeat, but not a save crash on loading. After a defeat, my character is raped, and then I get a message saying something along the lines of "you black out and something will happen to you," but instead my character is stuck floating upside down in midair while whatever defeated her endless repeats its fight dialogue.

Archived