did you guys know this?

Fallout 3. Replaying it. I just turned 16. I look at moms favorite passage from the bible on the wall behind dad.

ITS A LOCK BOX. it has stuff inside. I won't spoil whats in there unless people want to know. I no shit have been playing fallout 3 for like so many years and never knew this.

O..o what else have I missed!

Did you know that when you pickup a weapon from any enemy that you kill, you get all the ammo that was left in the magazine?

And that this ammo is separate from the ammo you find on the body, so you can get more ammo vs only grabbing what is off the body.

It only seems to work when the weapon is on the ground, though, and looting a weapon directly from a body wont give you the extra ammo.

Fallout 3. Replaying it. I just turned 16. I look at moms favorite passage from the bible on the wall behind dad.

ITS A LOCK BOX. it has stuff inside. I won't spoil whats in there unless people want to know. I no shit have been playing fallout 3 for like so many years and never knew this.

Yes I know. I have known that for a long time. :D.

well since you asked it took me a very long time before I met Uncle Leo the Friendly Supermutant. Have you met him yet?

Yes I know. I have known that for a long time. :D.

well since you asked it took me a very long time before I met Uncle Leo the Friendly Supermutant. Have you met him yet?

Dude I shoot 99% the supermutants who come at me. So probably.

Ha-ha

If one ever starts running with his arms up for cover.. It is Uncle Leo.. lol. He will not fight you.

I did see him on one of my playthoughts years after playing. Likely like you I shot him without even knowing as he was near where I knew other Supermutants would / could be.

If you do meet him he has some nice conversations etc you can have. Just a minor easter egg

for added fun some others things you might or might not have seen. I did meet the miniature deathclaw. He killed my ass and i was like ? WTF.. Didn't even see him for a second.

http://whatculture.com/gaming/25-awesome-fallout-easter-eggs-probably-missed.php

Guest endgameaddiction

Did you know in the ant layer NW of the map. The one with the friendly ants, when you reach their eggs if you TFC, you'll see a giant radiation king radio below it.

Guest endgameaddiction

Shalebridge is the place. I'm more than certain I'm wrong about the direction. I tend to be off on map coordinates off my head.

Never noticed the thing about the lockbox, thank you so much, now I feel so curious that I would reinstall FO3...

Here's few from me, even if they are more GECK things.

- There's something under the ground when you find the dead chinese body. I guess it's used to repeat the radio signal.

- There's a man hidden among the buildings on the docks of Point Lookout. I guess he is a dummy talking activator to repeat the voice of the Brain.

- The whole initial scene of you approaching the coast over the boat, in Point Lookout, is actually you surfing over the water wearing a helmet which seems a boat. I was curious to see how they did it...

- There's a lot of nice events which are triggered only in specific conditions, and a lot of crossed storier behind them. Like the encounter inside Lady Frumperton shop, that raider is the brother of the other raider found in Marigold station, which was confronted time ago in Girdershade by Sierra Petrovita's friend who killed his 2 mates. Trying to rebuild how all the facts happened and were connected was one of the things I more loved in FO3. Didn't find much of this in NV.

- There's a lot of nice events which are triggered only in specific conditions, and a lot of crossed storier behind them. Like the encounter inside Lady Frumperton shop, that raider is the brother of the other raider found in Marigold station, which was confronted time ago in Girdershade by Sierra Petrovita's friend who killed his 2 mates. Trying to rebuild how all the facts happened and were connected was one of the things I more loved in FO3. Didn't find much of this in NV.

That's deep...I gkt fallout 2 so I'll be in that

Archived