Animation Editor

Shadel

Hi, i'm new and i don't know english very well..

I really liked the Animation Creator in the SexLab Tools by Goubo and, ispired by it, i wondering if is possible to make a similar editor, but more customizable:

It's possible to isolate the movement of one single character from an existing animation, in order to compose a new animation with other movement of a different animation? I thought that the movements of the animations were all one and untouchable, but if i can already move the position of the single character during the animations with the keys of Sexlab Framework, maybe they are unrelated already..

I don't know anything about modding or animations, so i'm sorry if i'm asking an impossible thing (or very long and hard), i've just this curiosity and i thought that this idea could extend the variety of the animations, without forcing the animators to work hard..

Thank you a lot for everything!

Archived