I have also an more pervy idea to add   :blush:  . i would be so pleased if a modder considers it. LIVING DILDO XD . that triggers a unique dialogue and semi animation driven quest for freedom of that acursed thing or something.. else. with endings. edit:i'll let the modder take care of the story.

To initiate it the pc must be unlucky enough to find the wrong toy at the wrong place/time. come to think of it Kimy could include something like it in a future update. then again idk.

this is more in the area of toys rather than dd :/ .   edit num 2: strap ons can also play a role in it. if people like the idea more.

[Copied and pasted from "What is your dream mod?" thread.   p.s it's easy, immersive and fresh and doesn't require insane modding skills.]

Hopefully it gets picked up by some kind modder. if i had the skills i would probably make it plus the other few dd related requests. :(

it is possible if there was a penis mesh then someone could animate it like the animated dwarven tail mod could also be done for a living penis gag as well but the gag wouldnt move when equipped only when its on the ground or in inventory

it would be ideal for cursed loot maybe 2 dick version for anal and pussy it could use the coding from sanguines mod that has the chaurus and spider egg that wont come out when you grab it even if theres no belt equipped

re edited: if it slowly changes models through time just like items could get added steadily is completely fine by me. again animations are not an must!the transition could be simplistic or in phases,really. the possibility of a quest, dd like interactions to get free and forced gender should be the actual highlight of the mod.  

[i am dropping this here because it's relevant to the topic]

I'm pretty sure that there is a "mod requests" thread somewhere that this thread would be more suited in. And yes, developers in need of ideas do browse the thread periodically, as I'm almost certain that the Cursed Loot and/or Cursed Chests mods were inspired by a post in aforementioned request thread.

Second, as your idea is quite similar to Kimi's DCL mod, you might want to post a suggestion in her thread, and she would probably love something like that.

I'm pretty sure that there is a "mod requests" thread somewhere that this thread would be more suited in. And yes, developers in need of ideas do browse the thread periodically, as I'm almost certain that the Cursed Loot and/or Cursed Chests mods were inspired by a post in aforementioned request thread.

Second, as your idea is quite similar to Kimi's DCL mod, you might want to post a suggestion in her thread, and she would probably love something like that.

or i could just send her a link to it in hope. well thanks for the comment and interest in the idea. but it isn't really wrong of me to post in this forum page. i am sure it is the right place. but just to be sure i'll make sure she and that "request thread" you mentioned get the info.  ;)

It's not technically wrong, and I doubt you'd get any kind of repercussions, but it's still considered appropriate to post in the threads given for their appropriate topics. Anyway, it's not really my place to try to explain forum moderation. I do like your idea though.

done and done. it's officially shared in all the correct places including this primary forum for adult mods.

And severely lacking in TOYS FOR LEASURE and not punishment.

The bottle and horker tusk animations are awesome, but it would be cool to have dildoes and vibrating plugs and all that that are controllable somehow and are used for pleasure. I know a LOT more people in RL that use sex toys for pleasure than I know that use them as punishment.... though I know a couple of those as well.... :D

And severely lacking in TOYS FOR LEASURE and not punishment.

The bottle and horker tusk animations are awesome, but it would be cool to have dildoes and vibrating plugs and all that that are controllable somehow and are used for pleasure. I know a LOT more people in RL that use sex toys for pleasure than I know that use them as punishment.... though I know a couple of those as well.... :D

i wish skyrim had more of that. including this but yeah overall more toy content  :D

Did you see the new stuff made and uploaded recently by Angeli? New plugs in that. Not quite what you were looking for but more toys.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-angeli-devious-expansion/<- looks cool but I haven't tested with it yet.

are you cereal? sure i did. i am n A class lurker for dd content. wasn't really looking forward to those in link but the one's here are worth mentioning tho:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2170-dashas-devious-toys/

the plugs mmmmm so slick looking

Did you see the new stuff made and uploaded recently by Angeli? New plugs in that. Not quite what you were looking for but more toys.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2167-angeli-devious-expansion/<- looks cool but I haven't tested with it yet.

are you cereal? sure i did. i am n A class lurker for dd content. wasn't really looking forward to those in link but the one's here are worth mentioning tho:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2170-dashas-devious-toys/

the plugs mmmmm so slick looking

They definitely do. I'm looking forward to new magic effects. Can't wait to have both ass and pussy plugs. Again these aren't for pleasure though really but I do love more Devious mods.

Archived