Looking for a link to Elsweyr mod?

PyreBorn

Ninja'd by Greg... :D No wonder with my slow-ass connection. I keep my upload running for Day X when they'll take Mediafire down :s.

Many hours later...

This is the alternate download with some goodies added: http://www.4shared.com/get/uQn1piDW/Elsweyr_Deserts_of_Anequina.html

Keep in mind the 'Unofficial Elsweyr Patch' must be loaded immediately after the Elsweyr esp itself.

Anyone got a 1hit DL site that doesn't want you to sign in and/or register to DL it ?

Ninja'd by Greg... :D No wonder with my slow-ass connection. I keep my upload running for Day X when they'll take Mediafire down :s.

Many hours later...

This is the alternate download with some goodies added: http://www.4shared.com/get/uQn1piDW/Elsweyr_Deserts_of_Anequina.html

Keep in mind the 'Unofficial Elsweyr Patch' must be loaded immediately after the Elsweyr esp itself.

Anyone got a 1hit DL site that doesn't want you to sign in and/or register to DL it ?

If there is one I don't know of it. I uploaded it to mediafire and while it is in parts you can easily DL them all at once since MF doesn't have multiple DL restrictions. See post 8.

Many hours later...

Register a new email account on yahoo and use it to register on 4shared. That way you won't get spam (I doubt 4shared send any). I always use my spam email to register for such sites.

///Edit: I just downloaded the Elsweyr mod from the 4shared link and it is the version from July 2010 with update to Nov 2010. Nothing new in the package expect the Topical Bay Walkabout mod.

Can you upload that sepratley or link to it btw ?

I DLd the 4part mediafire link' date=' I prefer to simply not need to sign up to DL stuff.

[/quote']

The mediafire one already contains the latest update.

If you are looking for the addon Topal Bay walkabout mod it is still up at the nexus: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30816

I personally do use the Topal bay mod as it adds quite a bit of cave crawling.

• 4 weeks later...

Is the November version the latest version?

Apparently I have the November 2010 version still saved my computer, so I'll try to see if I can get it uploaded somewhere.

It's a shame to see this mod is hidden though. This was easily one of my favourite mods for Oblivion.

Edit: Nevermind, looks like someone else already uploaded the November version.

Today I visited that certain site again after months because I was in need of a particular file for a modding project.

A current 'Hot File' immediately caught my attention, so as a heads-up for every desert-dwelling Elsweyr enthusiast who hasn't seen it yet: Please go and check out this awesome new mod - an expansion to one of the major cities in Elsweyr! Unfinished areas are vastly extended and improved, a real treat to make a great mod even better. Hopefully this won't be the last new content added to the land of the cat-men...

Today I visited that certain site again after months because I was in need of a particular file for a modding project.

A current 'Hot File' immediately caught my attention' date=' so as a heads-up for every desert-dwelling Elsweyr enthusiast who hasn't seen it yet: Please go and check out this awesome new mod - an expansion to one of the major cities in Elsweyr! Unfinished areas are vastly extended and improved, a real treat to make a great mod even better. Hopefully this won't be the last new content added to the land of the cat-men...

Saw that, grabbed it and made a backup...just in case (can't be too sure with that site.

Thanks for posting the link, I had completely forgotten to post it :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would especially love a true expansion that finally adds the missing regions and cities like Rimmen, Torval and Senchal, all with their distinctive individual appearance. Something along the lines of 'Elsweyr Complete'. And I'd certainly appreciate the completion of all that missing content in 'Deserts of Anequina', for example the brothel and the gambling den in the Orcrest township ("Lock can't be picked, this door needs a key").

At least the new expanded Corinthe district is a very beautiful addition, a step in the right direction.

• 4 weeks later...

A current 'Hot File' immediately caught my attention' date=' so as a heads-up for every desert-dwelling Elsweyr enthusiast who hasn't seen it yet: Please go and check out this awesome new mod - an expansion to one of the major cities in Elsweyr! Unfinished areas are vastly extended and improved, a real treat to make a great mod even better. Hopefully this won't be the last new content added to the land of the cat-men...

Thanks for the link! I always found Corinthe to be quite underwhelming, but this really helps!

Yea that would be great actually. Just one of those mods I wanted to download and never got around to it.

You might wish to grab Valenwood and perhaps Vampire Hunting OVB while you're at it before a similar tragedy occurs. That pretty much finishes that end of the TESIV map.

These are part of the mix' date=' as well.

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=35920

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=27302

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=34931

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=39782

[/quote']

I found Valenwood very unstable, and I CTD alot while exploring that region of the map. In addition, that is all it really is, just a space to explore as the are is left unfinished.

Eric

I found Valenwood very unstable' date=' and I CTD alot while exploring that region of the map. In addition, that is all it really is, just a space to explore as the are is left unfinished.

Eric

[/quote']

Yea, Valenwood as it is right now is just a placeholder and little more than that.

Now Vampire Hunting OVB - that is a killer mod that is a permanent part of my load order!!!

So there are others experiencing the CTD fiesta that is 'Valenwood Improved' as well? I had been thinking it's a problem with my personal mod set-up, but apparently this mod is unstable. Probably even amplified by running it in tandem with Elsweyr despite the compatibility patch.

All in all, at the moment Valenwood is just an assortment of nice screenshooting locations to me. But ever since I noticed the potential of this mod and its unfinished state (even more so than Elsweyr), I was dreaming of using it as a template to fill it with content of my own making.

To that end, I had been mass-creating (XEO) Bosmer characters in bulk to populate the province at a later date. I haven't tried that race mod yet, maybe the 'Better Bosmer' that came out a while ago could be an alternative to the XEO race variants. And I'm thinking about changing some of those non-lore-friendly locations to something more fitting - too many ordinary medieval-looking settlements all over the place which are featuring architecture you would rather expect to see in Cyrodiil, not in the province inhabited by tribes of traditional tree-dwelling people.

I found Valenwood very unstable' date=' and I CTD alot while exploring that region of the map. In addition, that is all it really is, just a space to explore as the are is left unfinished.

Eric

[/quote']

Yea, Valenwood as it is right now is just a placeholder and little more than that.

Now Vampire Hunting OVB - that is a killer mod that is a permanent part of my load order!!!

with that endorsement I might have to install me some Vampire Hunting!

Eric

• 1 month later...

What does this mod do?

It is a David Brasher mod. Well.....it was "put together" by David Brasher anyways. David combined a bunch of mods that were related into one and it has a central theme: Hunt Vampires. The mod takes off from the time you complete the vanilla quest and expands things to have you going all over Cyrodiil (and beyond) to hunt down and crush the vampire threat.

Mods\Quests included:

Vampire Hunting - 14 quests

Kendrel The Vampire Huntress - Walking in the Shoes quest

Kendrel The Vampire Huntress - Letters from the Huntress quest

OVBE Beta - 4 quests

OVBE Alpha - Leyawiin and Cheydinhal Chapter quests

Caldera Update - 3 quests, 8 dungeons

Vampire Hunting, New Quests - 6 quests

Link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30568

What does this mod do?

It is a David Brasher mod. Well.....it was "put together" by David Brasher anyways. David combined a bunch of mods that were related into one and it has a central theme: Hunt Vampires. The mod takes off from the time you complete the vanilla quest and expands things to have you going all over Cyrodiil (and beyond) to hunt down and crush the vampire threat.

Mods\Quests included:

Vampire Hunting - 14 quests

Kendrel The Vampire Huntress - Walking in the Shoes quest

Kendrel The Vampire Huntress - Letters from the Huntress quest

OVBE Beta - 4 quests

OVBE Alpha - Leyawiin and Cheydinhal Chapter quests

Caldera Update - 3 quests' date=' 8 dungeons

Vampire Hunting, New Quests - 6 quests

Link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/30568

[/quote']

Strangely enough I didn't care for this mod. Mainly because I can't stand fighting vampires cause I always have to worry about being infected with Vampirism :P Especially when it ages your character and you can't fix her face!

Eric

Archived