Kinky World pics show us yours

What do you think of this one then?  Her name is "Brighton" but she is not currently in use.  Have a lot still to do with "Vandella".

I suppose she could be "Vandella's" sister (as suggested by dooda) but she isn't.  :)

WOWZER shes looking hot

post-561062-0-39486100-1437802982_thumb.jpg

you are getting skilled with the hot sim making

aww thank you lungpaul, I truly appreciate that :)  I think it's the hair and the pose that makes her look hot.  I'm considering a blonde one next over the weekend.  Not sure on that one yet.

lungpaul, I'm not sure if my contribution qualifies for your thread but here's my "Vandella" currently in play with Oniki's kinkymod.  I really love this sim.  If this isn't okay I'll take it down but you'll have to let me know.  :)  It wouldn't be until tomorrow night for removal if necessary. 

I have a feeling that she will end up gangbanged. :heart: :heart:

There's a lot of beautiful and unique sims to be downloaded in internet... and it's our duty to make them happy. :)

Although he`s hungover and it`s pouring with rain he`s still up for a bj in a puddle, then gets lucky when another girl decides to join in.

Hungover buff comes with a custom object that`s just a bit of fun

http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1816/

I read OnikiKay is also planning for the drunk feature for KinkyWorld in the future.

More-some and Alcohol! :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Massive! :)

Thank you GECK.O I appreciate it. 

lungpaul, I'm not sure if my contribution qualifies for your thread but here's my "Vandella" currently in play with Oniki's kinkymod.  I really love this sim.  If this isn't okay I'll take it down but you'll have to let me know.  :)  It wouldn't be until tomorrow night for removal if necessary. 

I have a feeling that she will end up gangbanged. :heart: :heart:

There's a lot of beautiful and unique sims to be downloaded in internet... and it's our duty to make them happy. :)

Vandella and Dante in the hot tub.  Kinkymod in action with Lady666 Frisk animation.  Dante is sparkling in the sun, he has the immortal reward so he can move around in the daylight freely. 

Dante??? Ugh!

A group of werewolves just arrived in the town. Freshly out from the nearby wood.

I think Dante will be kicked out and Vandella will be gangbanged! ;)

lol GECK.O.  Vandella and Dante are now married and having babies.  I do have a "clean" version of Vandella though so that I can use her for other things. 

Here is a little vamp, "working it" with a werewolf.  This is Delilah (Vandella and Dante's daughter) with Argus Brown. Kinkymod w/Lady666 Pressed Cuff position(?)

post-561062-0-92936000-1437957546_thumb.jpg

For GECK.O

Vandella and the Wolff Pack (Gator, Waylon and Dwayne Wolff of Moonlight Falls).  Kinkymod in action w/Lady666 "No Escape Foursome".  Enjoy :P

Vandella and Dante in the hot tub.  Kinkymod in action with Lady666 Frisk animation.  Dante is sparkling in the sun, he has the immortal reward so he can move around in the daylight freely. 

Dante??? Ugh!

A group of werewolves just arrived in the town. Freshly out from the nearby wood.

I think Dante will be kicked out and Vandella will be gangbanged! ;)

post-561062-0-91254000-1437974177_thumb.jpg

post-561062-0-67860500-1437974185_thumb.jpg