[Req] cbbe to unp port Skeleton Bikini?

lefty

Its not perfect by any means, but I gave it a shot. Still learning how to convert meshes so it was a good little project. Let me know what you want improved. I'm not sure why the colors are gone, anyone with any ideas let me know. But hey, maybe you like black.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, but smth is wrong with textures. Main part (bikini itself) appears black, and without skirt, and the cloak is unwisible and makes the characters hair disappear.

Fix it please, because you are only one, who made a UNP wersion for this.

• 5 months later...

I did some fixes to the files uploaded by supperd (thanks for your work!)

Must say I'm a begginer at modding stuff other than packing mods or modify textures. I tested it with UNPB body max weight

- The black textures were fixed with NifSkope

- For the boots conversion, it's my first time with 3ds max, so expect a begginer work here. At least works for me haha (thanks to CherryHotaling for his tutorial http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4514).

I have uploaded an archive with those modifications.

console: help "lady of"

Edit 1: added attachment, spelling

Edit 2: fixed more nif files

Edit 3: boots conversion

Sorry for my English

I did some fixes to the files uploaded by supperd (thanks for your work!)

Must say I'm a begginer at modding stuff other than packing mods or modify textures. I tested it with UNPB body max weight

- The black textures were fixed with NifSkope

- For the boots conversion' date=' it's my first time with 3ds max, so expect a begginer work here. At least works for me haha (thanks to CherryHotaling for his tutorial http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=4514).

I have uploaded an archive with those modifications.

console: help "lady of"

Edit 1: added attachment, spelling

Edit 2: fixed more nif files

Edit 3: boots conversion

Sorry for my English

[/quote']

Perfect work, thank you very much :D .

Archived