Main Menu Freezing and Options Not Showing Up(Fallout New Vegas)

It's also not a good idea to mix mod managing tools like NMM and FOMM. Pick one and stick with it. 

Your best bet is to use Mod Organizer, and set up FOMM-Fork to run through it. Gopher has videos on how to do this on Youtube, and the guide in my signature for FNV also has directions on how to use MO with FNV, as well as a PILE of suggested mods and how to get them all working together.

Not sure if LOOT is a acceptable tool for any game other then skyrim. I know it's junk for oblivion since it is no longer supporting it nor is it being updated for it and chances are it's the same for fallout.

When I saw the post saying using NMM and FOMM together I knew that was probably the reason for the problems. Never use NMM for fallout it doesn't install/uninstall things correctly just like you use OBMM for oblivion instead of NMM. FOMM is a good manager.

The guys at STEP are suggesting LOOT for FO3 and FNV both now, but still BOSS for Oblivion. 

EDIT: I've also been using LOOT for both since I started modding them roughly 9 months ago, and have had zero load order issues (except with learning TTW load orders). So I'd say it's safe to advise LOOT for FO3/FNV. 

The guys at STEP are suggesting LOOT for FO3 and FNV both now, but still BOSS for Oblivion. 

EDIT: I've also been using LOOT for both since I started modding them roughly 9 months ago, and have had zero load order issues (except with learning TTW load orders). So I'd say it's safe to advise LOOT for FO3/FNV. 

Okay so I uninstalled NMM and ran FNVEdit with no errors. I launched Fallout NV and the problem is still there. Here is my mod load order. 

[X] FalloutNV.esm
[X] OldWorldBlues.esm
[X] LonesomeRoad.esm
[X] HonestHearts.esm
[X] DeadMoney.esm
[X] CaravanPack.esm
[X] ClassicPack.esm
[X] MercenaryPack.esm
[X] TribalPack.esm
[X] GunRunnersArsenal.esm
[X] Fallout3.esm
[X] Anchorage.esm
[X] ThePitt.esm
[X] BrokenSteel.esm
[X] PointLookout.esm
[X] Zeta.esm
[X] TaleOfTwoWastelands.esm
[X] TTWFixes.esm
[X] Dry Canyon.esm
[X] The City Quest.esm
[X] DK Caucasians.esm
[X] Sexout.esm
[X] SexoutCommonResources.esm
[ ] SexoutSlavery.esm
[X] SexoutPregnancyV3.esm
[X] SexoutOffSpring.esm
[X] Fertile Breeder.esp
[X] FBFarm.esp
[X] FBCaptured.esp
[ ] SCS - CombatArmour.esp
[ ] SexoutPregDebug.esp
[X] TTW_OutcastTrading.esp
[X] TTW_MoreCookingItems.esp
[X] TTW_AnchorageCustomization.esp
[X] TTW_XPReduction.esp
[X] TTW_SuperMutantRebalance.esp
[X] TTW_StartupMenu.esp
[X] TTW_SpeechChecks.esp
[X] TTW_Reputation.esp
[X] TTW_NoKarmaDCFollowers.esp
[X] TTW_Bobbleheads.esp
[X] TTW_StashPackOptions.esp
[X] ttw24arubblefix.esp
[X] SexoutSCRDebug.esp
[X] JuliaChangset.esp
[X] SexoutZAZ.esp

Try deactivating everything in your load order below TTWFixes.esm. 

If it loads, add ONE esp. If it loads, add ANOTHER esp. Keep going until your issue returns. When it returns, Run LOOT again (keep it active) see if that changes anything.

Chances are, when you add ONE esp and it stopps working? That's the mod you're having the load order problem with.

Try deactivating everything in your load order below TTWFixes.esm. 

If it loads, add ONE esp. If it loads, add ANOTHER esp. Keep going until your issue returns. When it returns, Run LOOT again (keep it active) see if that changes anything.

Chances are, when you add ONE esp and it stopps working? That's the mod you're having the load order problem with.

I FOUND THE PROBLEM!!!! For some reason the whole time it was the main fertile breeder file I'm not sure why though. In FOMM it says its marked as an esp but is really an esm. Is this what is causing it? 

It says: 

WARNING: This plugin has the file extension .esp, but its file header marks it as an esm!

Okay now when I go in the game my characters bodies are all fucked up. At first with the pregnant body it like shot out torpedo like halfway across the mojave and then it just kind got really fucked up and was moving around. Help.