Hello everyone, i dun goofed again but this time i have no ctds or crashes(surprising isn't it?) I recently added some more mods, one of which is JUGs by Chajapa and Milk Mod Economy by Ed86. I installed Jugs and everything seems to go well until you get to were the animation is supposed to happen but nothing happens. On the mods site its says this

REQUIRES:

Skyrim and it's update           (i have it)

SexLabn                               (i have it)
Non-Sexlab Animation Pack (NSAP)
--- NOTE BENE (note well): You MUST have NSAP installed and working properly. If you don't have this working, the breastfeeding animations won't be available and you'll probably CTD. I'm not checking for whether or not the animation is there. Because without them this mod doesn't make sense. so I'm TELLING you, you need to have NSAP installed and working properly. I'm not going to try to add scripting to check and see if you have them. I'm not going to error-trap so you don't crash. I'm simply going to tell you YOU MUST HAVE NSAP INSTALLED AND WORKING PROPERLY for this mod to work.                (i have this working 1000%)
Is that clear enough?

ZaZ Animations - I figured out how to use a couple of ZaZ animations in the dialogue. Almost like gestures, but more intense! If you CTD during the dialogue where you give a female the potion to become a Milk Maid... then you PROBABLY don't have ZaZ animations installed as that's where they're used right now.      (i have it)

Plays very nicely with (but does not require):
Milk Mod Economy - actually... that's the reason I wrote this mod in the first place. And if you run Milk Mod Economy then you know how tasty breastfeeding can be.

(i have this also)

Did i do something wrong within these steps? NSAP, MME, SEXlab and major dependences show up on my mcm menu but jugs isn't there, does it not show up? or is it supposed to

If you need images i can post them. and another thing, MME says this

Requires:
Sexlab Framework 1.59c+ with PapyrusUtil 2.8+(should be included in SL)
ZaZ Animation Pack 6.00+ AND TEXTURES
XPMSE 2.14+
SkyUI
Skyrim Script Extender (SKSE)
Sexlab Aroused Redux, while not required, without SL Arousal you'll miss out a lot of content, since mod was designed and intended to be played with arousal, but its your choice in the end
RaceMenu 2.0+ OR NetImmerse Override
Install custom body replacer that support breast scaling
STABLE SKYRIM PAPYRUS SCRIPT ENGINE, if you have too many script heavy mods, mod might fail to load

• If you want breast animation during milking use XPMSE 2.14+ with BBP rig, HDT is unsupported

I have CBBE but it seems like i need a body replacer with breast scaling but if i go to XPMSE it says this

Warning: Using T\BBP is not recommended because of many faulty animations. PLEASE only use it if you don't have another choice.

So do i find a different body replacer with breast scaling or what?

STABLE SKYRIM PAPYRUS SCRIPT ENGINE, if you have too many script heavy mods, mod might fail to load

Im not going to lie but my skyrim is scripted to high hrothgar but it loads for me on the mcm, and i did find one of the machines, it had no texture but the animation worked so, how is it even working on mine, is it a lucky thing or a miracle?

JUGs is too dumb to even NEED an MCM :)

There are no configuration parameters and the only option is the path you take through the dialogue tree. It's like paint by numbers with crayons.

IF you have NSAP installed properly, with the breastfeeding animations enabled

AND you have rebuilt the SexLab Animation Registry AFTER enabling the breastfeeding animations in NSAP...

Then the animation will play whether you have Milk Mod Economy installed or not. It won't do any MILKING in that case, obviously, but it will play the animation.

For Milk Mod Economy you should be using the 2015-06-17 version.... NOT the test version we're messing with right now as it has some issues that Ed86 is working on.

If you go through JUGs dialogue and get to where the animation should start and it DOESN'T.... then I can only say that somewhere along the line, you missed a step. Maybe you didn't run FNIS after installing NSAP? 

JUGs is really so simple, it's pretty hard for it to not work. Every single time someone has had an issue it's because they didn't get NSAP working properly. I don't think it matters where JUGs is in your load order. It doesn't have any scripts running "looking for things". It's just dialogue that plays animations. If those animations don't exist, either nothing happens at all or you crash. :)

No judgement against you from me. Goodness know we're modding the heck out of this game and there are steps to follow and often in certain order to get everything singing the same song. And I'm glad to help in any way I can, but I really think you have to go back step-by-step through the NSAP installation.

Once that's done, target an NPC of the opposite sex and go into SEXLAB's MCM and to the Animation Editor where you'll find you can play any animation registered by sexlab for people sex. (I don't think you can select any creature animations there). Use that to PLAY the breastfeeding animation. If it doesn't work, there's your problem.

There are no configuration parameters and the only option is the path you take through the dialogue tree. It's like paint by numbers with crayons.

AND you have rebuilt the SexLab Animation Registry AFTER enabling the breastfeeding animations in NSAP...

Then the animation will play whether you have Milk Mod Economy installed or not. It won't do any MILKING in that case, obviously, but it will play the animation.

For Milk Mod Economy you should be using the 2015-06-17 version.... NOT the test version we're messing with right now as it has some issues that Ed86 is working on.

If you go through JUGs dialogue and get to where the animation should start and it DOESN'T.... then I can only say that somewhere along the line, you missed a step. Maybe you didn't run FNIS after installing NSAP? 

JUGs is really so simple, it's pretty hard for it to not work. Every single time someone has had an issue it's because they didn't get NSAP working properly. I don't think it matters where JUGs is in your load order. It doesn't have any scripts running "looking for things". It's just dialogue that plays animations. If those animations don't exist, either nothing happens at all or you crash. :)

No judgement against you from me. Goodness know we're modding the heck out of this game and there are steps to follow and often in certain order to get everything singing the same song. And I'm glad to help in any way I can, but I really think you have to go back step-by-step through the NSAP installation.

Once that's done, target an NPC of the opposite sex and go into SEXLAB's MCM and to the Animation Editor where you'll find you can play any animation registered by sexlab for people sex. (I don't think you can select any creature animations there). Use that to PLAY the breastfeeding animation. If it doesn't work, there's your problem.

Btw, do you plan to keep JUGs working once Ed69 includes a version in his mod or discontinue it?

Btw, do you plan to keep JUGs working once Ed69 includes a version in his mod or discontinue it?

I'm pretty actively helping Ed86 test MME when he wants something tested. I think at one point back several months he made a reference to .... something about him not really being a dialogue guy. If Ed86 was to take all of my dialogue work and pull it into MME, I'd probably just write something else with more dialogue. I can't script my way out of a paper bag. But I can write dialogue and have fun with it.

So... yeah I'd say I'm going to keep chipping away at JUGs no matter what. I wrote JUGs for ME.... because I didn't want the click-fuck thing all the time. What happened to conversation? :D

MME gave me a new outlet with the milking thing and actually is what got me interested in writing a mod at all. I'm retired. I have time (I hope) so.... I'll keep working on it.

I'm pretty actively helping Ed86 test MME when he wants something tested. I think at one point back several months he made a reference to .... something about him not really being a dialogue guy. If Ed86 was to take all of my dialogue work and pull it into MME, I'd probably just write something else with more dialogue. I can't script my way out of a paper bag. But I can write dialogue and have fun with it.

So... yeah I'd say I'm going to keep chipping away at JUGs no matter what. I wrote JUGs for ME.... because I didn't want the click-fuck thing all the time. What happened to conversation? :D

MME gave me a new outlet with the milking thing and actually is what got me interested in writing a mod at all. I'm retired. I have time (I hope) so.... I'll keep working on it.

Ah okay. Btw might want to check the Sexlab beta thread. NSAP animations was added to Sexlab's next version, but it'll be given a new name while your mod references the old name leading to some crashing when trying to use it to give ya a heads up.

Hello there.....

I'm not sure if this is the right section,but you guys are taking about JUGs and i have a question about it.

I can get the mod to work fine,when it comes to breastfeeding. But the new options where i can ask someone else to milk her doesn't do anything. I go thru the conversation no problem but then when the window box closes the NPC/follower just continues doing it's regular thing.

i have Jugs 2.1 with Jugs ESP on that of that. (could this be my problem?)

Install custom body replacer that support breast scaling

I dont think i have one of these because

• If you want breast animation during milking use XPMSE 2.14+ with BBP rig, HDT is unsupported
  • Warning: Using T\BBP is not recommended because of many faulty animations. PLEASE only use it if you don't have another choice.

Is there body replacer with breast scaling here

post-551334-0-96346100-1436220753_thumb.png

i have all the requirements for jugs and i can get through the talking and the npc waving their hands in the come here gesture but nothing else plays, i've  used fnis, added the breast milking animations and rebuilt the animations, twice, and i still get nothing. the only thing i dont have would be the body replacer that supports breast scaling and that's it but i wouldn't think it would stop an animation from working. Is there a way for me to make a video of me playing so everyone can see what i'm doing. i don't think screenshots will help with this problem.

I can change animations but the one that says play animation doesnt work, its shaded out

I got it to work i think, i just didn't press the N key for sexlab so i can manually do it, it won't do the animations automatically. I got my first bottle of milk and i'm now going to sell it

Just curious... you're running SexLab 1.59c, right?  Not the 1.60beta (or alpha).... right?

I know this wasn't directed to me, but thank you for posting it all the same. It helped me with issue I was having. It's fixed now thanks to this. Had a Khajit licking some nip. :D 

Archived