Characters out of place during intercourse

Can someone tell me what's wrong? Whenever my character has sex they'll both be out of place I.E, one is in a certain spot and the other wold be backed up like a foot from where they'd normally be or they'd be clipping through eachother, I'm guessing it's my load order but can anyone give me the correct load order for the animations?

*sigh* the 2nd most asked question for lovers.

Use the: "1,2,3,4,9,0" keys to adjust your character's position.

Honestly, a little research or digging will find you a thread with this same info, maybe more. The search bar is there for a reason.

Use the: "1' date='2,3,4,9,0" keys to adjust your character's position.

Honestly, a little research or digging will find you a thread with this same info, maybe more. The search bar is there for a reason.

[/quote']

I know 1,2 moves the npc back/forth 3,4 moves them up/down and 9.0 moves the pc up/down. But is there any way to rotate the pc or npc or tilt?

Use the: "1' date='2,3,4,9,0" keys to adjust your character's position.

[/quote']

Out of morbid curiosity.....what is the 1st? :P

If I had to guess it would be CTD from missing masters and a shit LO.

:P Could be right!

Hey, I stole your load order (from the AIO thread) and used it to make a "how to get help" thread in the technical support area for lovers. Shockingly, some of the folks have actually read it. :blush:

If you have time to check it out and see any problems/corrections just let me know.

I've never noticed any kind of change when I've tried to use the 1 2 3 4 9 0 keys.

Using LShift 1' date=' 2, 3, 4, 9, 0[/i'] (not the number pad keys) moves things around fast. Just the number keys is for fine movement.

Nope, that doesn't work either.

Hmmmm, odd....non-US keyboard settings? Not sure that would matter...

Lshift only works if you have a certain version of lovers and/or extender. Just use the 1-4 and 9-0 keys at the top of your keyboard if Lshift isn't working for you.

Without the Lshift things move very slowly.

Lol.. I got round that little problem by just extending the time for each phase, The sex lasts longer and it gives me time to adjust PC/NPC's positions :D

Archived