SetBody help please

I've logged over 2000 hours with Oblivion and have made my own mods and modified others, so I am not a complete novice. That being said, I can't resolve an issue with Setbody.

With default bodies my female character and other females don the futa equipment when in the attacking position for sex. However, if the player character or female character's body is changed  with setbody then there is no futa. It's as if the lowerbody used by setbody is not replaced during sex as there are ankle seams not present with default body sex. Tested this by deleting the legs for the futa mesh, and with default bodies legs are missing, with setbody legs are present.

I'm sure this is something very simple that I have missed somewhere but I can't for the life of me figure it out and I've spent hours and hours fidling with everything. I've even used both setbody mods (setbody reloaded and setbody 2ch edition-Tpec10) with the same result. I've tried  disabling various mods (including Sexdarkness - which works perfectly for me after I modified it) etc etc. Anyway, heres my load order, any helpful suggestions appreciated. (Anymod with KZ in it is mine, as are Married Factions.esp and LoversJoAlt.esp). Current setbody active is setbody 2ch edition-Tpec10.

Oblivion.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
CM Partners.esm
TESNexusInn.esm
Skingrad24Vars.esm
Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp
UOPS Additional Changes.esp
UOP Vampire Aging & Face Fix.esp
Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp
USIPS Additional Changes.esp
Knights.esp
Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp
Loading Screens - Vanilla No Text.esp
Natural_Weather_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Water_by_Max_Tael.esp
Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp
Cities Alive At Night.esp
My Voice Extender.esp
GlenvarCastle.esp
ElsweyrAnequina.esp
ElsweyrCityExtension.esp
Tales from Elsweyr Anequina.esp
Alternative Start by Robert Evrae.esp
KZHouses.esp
KZUtilities1.esp
actors_in_charge.esp
CM Partners.esp
CM Partners Marker NPCs.esp
RMDailyIncomeV2.esp
Enhanced Hotkeys.esp
VipCxj_HighHeels.esp
KZ Companions Armor.esp
KZ HH Clothes.esp
CM KZ 5 Companions.esp
Colourwheels Sexy Oblivion OverHaul.esp
Sexdarkness.esp
Unofficial Elsweyr Anequina Patch.esp
AnvilBayMysteryHouse.esp
TESNexusInnExterior.esp
MarriedFactions.esp
KZAllFemale.esp
KZPostQuest.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp
LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp
LoversRaperS.esp
LoversJoburg.esp
LoversJoAlt.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp
LoversRapeSlave.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp
LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversLight.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
LoversHookerAltKZ.esp
KZRapQuest.esp
SetBody.esp
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp
No psychic guards v1.2.esp

I've tried  disabling various mods (including Sexdarkness - which works perfectly for me after I modified it)

Wonderful. I've been looking for such a modification for quite some time. Can you upload the files somewhere, eventually? Thanks.

Yes, Vaelorian pointed you to the right direction, you need LoversJoystick.esp or else you'll have the default LAPF lowerbody for futanari characters. Basically it looks in the setbody folders for a lowerbody variant with the _AP suffix (AP= animated penis). At least for female (futanari) characters.

As I found out, it works also for male characters (to swap limp/erect penis, for instance). The filename convention for the alternative lowerbody mesh is completely different however. I don't remember exactly the details but I can check my notes if you're interested.

If all females and the Player use the same futa Body ( meshes\characters\_male Folder]  you must use a LAPF futa lower Body for Sex. 

Lovers stting spell, you can choose the Player and the NPC lowerbody for sex. There is a HGEC and DMRA futa Version.

If you don't use a HGEC LL lowerbody or DMRA you must create a your own Lovers Futa lowerbody and put it one of the empty Folders.

Here some examples of lower bodies and the Folders you can use http://www.loverslab.com/topic/31860-lapf-resources/

In game use spell "Sexual Exploits (Lovers Settings)"  -  "Sexual Diary" and choose the Player Sex-lower- Body.  and in "Settings for Body and (un)Dressing" choose the Default NPC Sex-body-lower-Body.

So you don't need LoversJoystick

fejeena, I already was using the LAPF futa lower body, I even tried using some of your meshes as replacements. Also, my default body is not futa, the futa only appears for sex.  I installed Blockhead and the blockhead version of setbody and it works like a charm so its no longer an issue, although there must have been some mod clash there somewhere when I used the non-blockhead version of setbody. It maybe something to do with with VipCxy high heel system, that mod spams tokens, and checks for them constantly and I've had issues with it before. Unfortunately, I've made some of my mods dependent on it so I can't remove it now. (All my female clothing/armor is converted to high heels and looks fantastic, so I am prepared to put up with the odd problem)

Quitethetall, I can't give you my copy of sexdarkness unfortunarely, its heavily modified and has dependencies on a lot of my mods. However, you can easily fix it yourself. The main problem I found was that sexdarkness also has followers/stalkers and the script was spamming tokens for them. It lead to what I call the 'jump-bug' , (an expression from Sims 2 when mods conflicted), where lovers animations sometimes resulted in both parties merged together in a standing position and jerking about a bit. I couldn't work out how to fix the script but I nullified the tokens. Step 1, in CS change the spells for PSOLookerCrimeSpell, PSOLookerFleeSpell & PSOLookerUngatherSpell so the effect is Cure Disease. Step 2, turn Lookers/Followers off in the Sexdarkness menu via your inventory. Have the Sexdarkness esp loaded above all the Lovers pluguins and that should work. Maybe my solution is utter rubbish with no basis on script knowledge, but hey, it worked for me!

If you also have VipCxy high heel system installed there is also another issue. Casting Temptation on a character works fine the 1st time, casting it a 2nd time on them results in the character giving the orgasm effect and falling down unconcious for a few seconds.(sometimes the NPC will try to flee before falling down) If you cast it a 3rd time while they are still down it removes a couple of sex-potion items and once they get up you can cast Temptation again and it will work again.

I also found if you only cast it one time on a character, at some later point they will use an idle animation where the character puts their hands behind their back while standing, lean forward and sway gently from side to side. (This is a special sexdarkness idle with no explanation in any documentation what its for or why its used). By casting Temptation on them 2 more times, as described above,  you effectively 'reset' them and this idle is not used. All this only happens if you have VipCxy high heel system installed, if you don't have it you won't see those issues. (The casting and idle issues, the 'jump-bug' will be there until you fix those Looker spells and disable Lookers.)

Sexdarkness has issues, no argument there. Its old, uses ancient lovers animations and parts of it are incomplete and some other stuff was partially removed and never fully implemented. At some early point there was an intention to implement rape and necrophilia, or these were in the mod and later taken out. Maybe it was going to be a rape/necrophilia mod, hence the title. Theres also a limited PC prostitute type career quest that wasn't fully developed. But I like the quests, characters, brodello and spells..so I use the mod.

I can't guarantee that this will absolutely work for you as it does for me, maybe some of my other mods 'fix' sexdarkness problems, who knows. All I know is that it works for me, but try those fixes and see if it works for you.  I know other people say that the pickidle command being used by sexdarkness causes problems but my experience has been that a lot of conflicts in mods seem to be from various scripts spamming and checking for tokens. (When I say spamming I mean mods that give tokens to a whole room or cell.)

In my humble opinion VipCxy high heel system causes more problems than sexdarkness, and an awful lot of players use VipCxy. I like both, useworkarounds for both, and if it causes some minor problems that I can't fix, so be it.

@ Killzone250

Thank you very much for the accurate description, I will try to follow your suggestions.

Disabling followers/onlookers in the menus, you say? It always was, when I used to play it. There was a warning when enabling that option, if I recall correctly. As for the penis-dildo type, I assume that the correct option is disabling it too, and let Setbody-L.J. decide.

I have indeed Vipcxjs mod installed, it may lead to problems, I will give it a try.

If nothing helps, I have been already pointed to a number of alternative mods that include several aspects of SD (minigame, H virus, virgin status,and so on). One thing I really miss is the milking (the 'manual' procedure, I mean). There were certain achievements unlocked drinking a certain amount (gallons) of milk. Poor ladies, and their sore boobies...

ADDENDUM

In Setbody Blockhead Edition, the swapping of lowerbodies for male characters is no different from female ones. The only caution necessary is about CUSTOM male bodies. The folder structure for custom bodies/menus is independent from gender (the subfolders MUST share the common root Bombshell\MyCustomBody\. Moving male alternatives to Bombshell\Male\MyCustomBody\ breaks the replacement.

To have Loversjoystick working for custom male bodies, only the four following alternatives are viable for file names:

LOWERBODY normal mesh                      LOWERBODY erection

lowerbodyhardnormalskin  ----------------> lowerbodyhardnormalskin_AP.nif

lowerbodyhardnormalnoskin.nif ----------> lowerbodyhardnormalnoskin_AP.nif

lowerbodyhardlargeskin.nif ---------------> lowerbodyhardlargeskin_AP.nif

lowerbodyhardlargenoskin.nif ------------> lowerbodyhardlargenoskin_AP.nif

I hope this helps.

Archived