Hi all,

Just finished my summon angels mod (took a while to work out how to stop summoned npcs from being treated as zombies (nothing quite like having a sexy Angel going 'Gurrrghhurrghhh' at you to spoil the atmosphere.)

Anyhoo - thought you might like to take it for a test drive and let me know if any issues with it - should be totally self contained i.e. you dont have to have any other mods with it, but might look shit if you dont use CBBE v3 - so PLEASE USE CBBE v3 lol.

If you use Apachii hair, then this wont conflict - it only includes the esm and the couple of hairs I needed - so feel free to overwrite or not as you see fit - it will not make any difference.

If you dont use Apachii hair then the mod will just install those hairs I used.

Summon spellbooks for 2 angels can be found in the Temple of Kynareth in Whiterun (right hand side on a plant trough)

Summon Angels (big angels)

*EDIT* - Added a normal size Angel version if you don't like the towering original versions :)

Normal Sized Angels

*ANOTHER EDIT* - Uploaded a variation to Skyrim Nexus which you can see here:

Nexus Angels (sexy dress version)

c9ed4b181251585.jpg 90f3e7181251579.jpg 23e142181251576.jpg

Spose I should add you need conjuration 75 to cast - since they are rather hard. To test if you are a fail conjurer can type 'advancepcskill conjuration 100'

Let me know if you like it or if anything needs fixing :)

Cheers

Am a sad panda 90+ views and nobody to tell me whether it works fine or if they like it yet :( Buhu

Please respond if it is working fine or any problems you encounter - and even if you think it sucks - any response is better than none.

really nice mod, but can you make the version that makes the angels to have same height?

Also, is it possible to use different face for the angels? I like how angels looks like, but I want to replace it with my savefile ones. Is that possible?

Am a sad panda 90+ views and nobody to tell me whether it works fine or if they like it yet :( Buhu

Please respond if it is working fine or any problems you encounter - and even if you think it sucks - any response is better than none.

Your topic was only posted two hours prior to your reply. You can't expect someone to notice your topic, download your file, test it, then post in a two hour span, especially with the +75 conjuration restriction. Hell, some people probably downloaded it in anticipation of reaching +75 conjuration, but haven't actually tested it yet.

Thanks for the mod.

Your topic was only posted two hours prior to your reply. You can't expect someone to notice your topic' date=' download your file, test it, then post in a two hour span, especially with the +75 conjuration restriction. Hell, some people probably downloaded it in anticipation of reaching +75 conjuration, but haven't actually tested it yet.

Thanks for the mod.

[/quote']

Yeah fair point - hence the option in the topic to use the console to up conjuration skill for testing purposes - but yer right, I was just impatient to learn if it worked for people or not - which it turns out it does YAY so thanks for confirming that folks and glad you like it.

A few things that kinda bug me off the top of my head...

1. Heel textures don't seem to want to load.

2. Spacing in the names of each spell/descriptions of each.

3. Magic Absorb 'bug'.

4. Head/Face color doesn't match body for me (using CBBE v3).

1 I'm guessing is just a hiccup on my end, but I've yet to figure out just what that hiccup is, so I'm noting it anyways. 2 and 3 I've already fixed for myself via Creation Kit. Working on 4 too, because I know it's possible, but I'm...severely lacking experience in that department. DX

Also working on changing Sera's armor set to full Silverlight (because I LOVE that set)...which I'm also inexperienced with, but learning. >=O

Besides those bits though, I like this already on the principle that more magicks are always welcome in mah Skyrim.

Ah the old face discoloring bug - if you have the creation kit you can load up the mod, select the angels in the actors section and press ctrl+F4 which will save the head values to the disk - skyrim reads that first.

There will be a way to fix it in the mod so you don't have to do it - just not sure what it is yet, but will find out :)

Figured some folks wouldn't like scary sized angels so once I figure out the face colour bug will upload a normal angel sized version.

*Update* - quick and dirty way to get rid of grey faces if you have them is to open the console, target the npc and type 'setnpcweight 99' for Velice and 'setnpcweight 1' for Seraphine - should make them look nicer for you.

All's good for me apart from the fact that they're huge lol :P

For all those who want smaller less scary angels - here is an amended replacement version to try:

Normal Size Angels

I've added face geom data to the file aswell which *may* get rid of the grey face issue some people are having - or might make things worse :V

If you do still have grey face problems see my post above for a quick fix via slightly changing npc weight - forces a reload of the face data.

And for fun here is a rubbish shot of my crazy adventure team :

0d10b1181403139.jpg

(these were the prototype angels from my jumbled personal mod, before I decided to make a standalone version to publish)

The normal one looks fine' date=' slightly atller than the average Skyrim person but that's good I think because they're Angels after all. But they're make Aela look like a midget lol :P

[/quote']

Thanks for the pics - always nice to see people playing with mods you create. I do see that the heels seem to be missing a texture though, so will have to investigate that - alternatively I have uploaded a new version on Nexus which is slightly more sexxxxy so you may want to check that out. Link is on the 1st post :)

Glad you are enjoying the mod and thanks again for the feedback :)

I played with em for quite awhile, and I noticed that their lightnings are damaging each other, resulting in fight between each other or with other companion. I think one of em should be archer rather than electric mage.. Also, can you give the sword angel the drain skill just like the ones from the vampires?

I played with em for quite awhile' date=' and I noticed that their lightnings are damaging each other, resulting in fight between each other or with other companion. I think one of em should be archer rather than electric mage.. Also, can you give the sword angel the drain skill just like the ones from the vampires?

[/quote']

LOL never had them fight each other before - will have to see if I can manage that and watch with a beer in hand.

With regard to draining, they have the ability to self heal so shouldn't need it, plus the effect of the spell looks weak imo (although I could change it) and also NPCs with that ability tend to use it all the time which gets a bit old for me.

However I will be coming out with a fallen angel version in the near future, and drains are more appropriate for dark angels I reckon so expect something like that in the next mod :)

Thanks for the feedback and glad you are enjoying the mod.

LOL never had them fight each other before - will have to see if I can manage that and watch with a beer in hand.

With regard to draining' date=' they have the ability to self heal so shouldn't need it, plus the effect of the spell looks weak imo (although I could change it) and also NPCs with that ability tend to use it all the time which gets a bit old for me.

However I will be coming out with a fallen angel version in the near future, and drains are more appropriate for dark angels I reckon so expect something like that in the next mod :)

[/quote']

Also, is it possible to replace the face mesh with the ones that is from the skyrim save data?

With regard to draining' date=' they have the ability to self heal so shouldn't need it, plus the effect of the spell looks weak imo (although I could change it) and also NPCs with that ability tend to use it all the time which gets a bit old for me.

[/quote']

Also, is it possible to replace the face mesh with the ones that is from the skyrim save data?

Should be possible to swap the face geom data with others that you have - overwrite the relevant folders I guess. If that makes no sense, then your best bet is to go into the creation kit and play with teh faces yourself until you are happy, then select the angels in the actors section (just highlight them) and press ctrl+f4 - this will save their face data to the hardrive and you are good to go - you dont even need to save the mod in the creation kit.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

Hello,

Sorry to bumb such an old thread. I was interested in downloading this mod, but the links provided don't work outside the USA. Any suggestion ?

I know that a more recent file exists here on Loverslab, but according to the screenshots the summons are different in both versions.

• 2 months later...