I binged on a whole bunch of LPs of Fallout Shelter

Gameplayer

Most of them are having a very hard time understanding the game....

Its really quite frustrating to watch them play at all.

I want to say its on purpose to raise ratings or something but I have a nagging feeling that they just cant understand gaming mechanics to save their lives.

It's restricted to iOS not only phones. I play it on iPad and I enjoy it very much. It'll be soon released for Android and we can play it on PC with BlueStacks.

Bluestacks?  Playable now?  Is it an emulator?

Ok I found it.

So I just gotta wait till its on Android and then I can likely play it on the computer....Sounds good to me. Thankyou.

It's restricted to iOS not only phones. I play it on iPad and I enjoy it very much. It'll be soon released for Android and we can play it on PC with BlueStacks.

Bluestacks?  Playable now?  Is it an emulator?

Ok I found it.

So I just gotta wait till its on Android and then I can likely play it on the computer....Sounds good to me. Thankyou.

Bluestacks is shite. I use either Andy or Windroye.

Wow! And why is that? Both of your listed programs are known to distribute malware and have a lot of fake testimonials.

BlueStacks has its own problems too. Their adware and constant donation demand can sometimes irritate people, but it's a fully functional software that doesn't spreed malware or need fake testimonials to promote itself. But feel free to use anything you want if it suits you.

Wow! And why is that? Both of your listed programs are known to distribute malware and have a lot of fake testimonials.

BlueStacks has its own problems too. Their adware and constant donation demand can sometimes irritate people, but it's a fully functional software that doesn't spreed malware or need fake testimonials to promote itself. But feel free to use anything you want if it suits you.

Tried Bluestacks --- fucking slow. Yes. FUCKING GODDAMN SLOW it eats up resources and CPU cycles like popcorn. And it's still incomplete. And nearly made a mess of some things.

Then I tried Andy and Windroye, and they damn work straight from the box. Windroye didn't even require me to install a separate NIC for it. Andy I know because I also use Virtualbox. They both fill out customer requirements in which they wanted something to play Clash of Clans on their PCs.

Use a good adblocker and a solid antivirus if you want to be sure, and skip any sort of adware installer (even on Oracle's Java that comes with Ask, or Adobe Flash with McAfee).

So eat your panties.

Archived